Oh Look At This -- Comer's FBI Informant Had Russian Contacts

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 21, 2024, 2:45:49 PMFeb 21
That's quite surprising, said NO ONE.

This whole "Biden Impeachment"-thing is turning out to be like Geraldo opening "Al Capone's Vault"

Jason

Davey Zimmerman #274

Feb 21, 2024, 3:30:07 PMFeb 21
Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote
in news:48e42504-a0df-4195...@googlegroups.com:

> That's quite surprising, said NO ONE.
>
> This whole "Biden Impeachment"-thing is turning out to be like Geraldo
> opening "Al Capone's Vault"

In what way? Capone's vault had Russians too? Even more incoherence from
you is hardly surprising. Way to go.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 21, 2024, 3:58:28 PMFeb 21
On Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 3:30:07 PM UTC-5, Davey Zimmerman #274 wrote:
> Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote
> in news:48e42504-a0df-4195...@googlegroups.com:
> > That's quite surprising, said NO ONE.
> >
> > This whole "Biden Impeachment"-thing is turning out to be like Geraldo
> > opening "Al Capone's Vault"
> In what way?

In that there's no "there" there.

Capone's vault had Russians too? Even more incoherence from
> you

Reflection.

Jason

Davey Zimmerman #274

Feb 21, 2024, 5:04:26 PMFeb 21
Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote
in news:a346bd5b-6a33-4d40...@googlegroups.com:
Has any village claimed you yet? I'm sure several are still looking for
an idiot and you'll be a bit of overkill but suitable anyway.

Let me know.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 21, 2024, 6:32:10 PMFeb 21
On Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 5:04:26 PM UTC-5, Davey Zimmerman #274 wrote:
> Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote
> in news:a346bd5b-6a33-4d40...@googlegroups.com:
> > On Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 3:30:07 PM UTC-5, Davey Zimmerman
> > #274 wrote:
> >> Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote
> >> in news:48e42504-a0df-4195...@googlegroups.com:

> >> In what way?
> >
> > In that there's no "there" there.
> >
> > Capone's vault had Russians too? Even more incoherence from
> >> you
> >
> > Reflection.
> Has any village claimed you yet? I'm sure several are still looking for
> an idiot and you'll be a bit of overkill but suitable anyway.
>
> Let me know.
Are you an executive in charge of hiring idiots?

If so, this explains a whole lot about you.

Jason

Skeeter

Feb 21, 2024, 6:35:47 PMFeb 21
In article <0e13b7d1-0f46-4933...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
Yea and you're under qualified.

Davey Zimmerman #274

Feb 21, 2024, 7:54:54 PMFeb 21
Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote
in news:0e13b7d1-0f46-4933...@googlegroups.com:
No, I'm the guy who screens the idiots out before HR makes a mistake.
So I saw you coming before you even said a word. That's experience,
Jaytard.

Freezer

Feb 22, 2024, 12:51:19 AMFeb 22
If I don't reply to this Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
post, the terroists win.
Geraldo wasn't trying to destroy Capone('s dad).

Skeeter

Feb 22, 2024, 9:20:58 AMFeb 22
In article <XnsB11FF2A896A56f...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
What ever that means. Joes brother fucked up yesterday at that hearing,

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 22, 2024, 10:20:29 AMFeb 22
So is this where you proclaim -- once AGAYNE -- that the Biden Impeachment is going to go gangbusters any day now?

Go 'head. Do it. DO IT!!!

Jason