Bret Hart's nephew

oleg issers

Jul 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/14/96

I just herad on Raw that Bret Hart's 13 yr. old nephew has
passed away from a rare viral disease. Does anyone know if that
nephew is son of Neidhart?

CHRIS LAPERLE

Jul 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/16/96
I believe it was Owen's son...It was reported that Owen missed house
shows because his son was ill. My Condolences go out to the Hart family
for this loss...

J.J. Perry

Jul 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/16/96
to syd...@ix.netcom.com
I don't think it's Owen's son, otherwise they would have mentioned
it and maybe not run the angle at the end of RAW.

Go to the Bagpipe report for the story. They reported it is a son
of one of the sisters, the only one who isn't married to a wrestler.

My condolences go out to the Harts as well...at 13, you should be
looking forward to high school and driver's licenses. Very sad loss.

J. J.

"BLUESTIME!" http://ezinfo.ucs.indiana.edu/~jjperry

"Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16 ...
well Austin 3:16 says I just whooped your ass!"
--Stone Cold Steve Austin

oleg issers

Jul 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/17/96

In article <4sf7f8$s...@dfw-ixnews2.ix.netcom.com> CHRIS LAPERLE
wrote:
>Date: 16 Jul 1996 04:57:12 GMT
>From: syd...@ix.netcom.com(CHRIS LAPERLE)
>Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling
>Subject: Re: Bret Hart's nephew

>In <4seu86$e...@news-e2c.gnn.com> oleg issers <eaz...@gnn.com>
writes:

>> I just herad on Raw that Bret Hart's 13 yr. old nephew has
>>passed away from a rare viral disease. Does anyone know if that
>>nephew is son of Neidhart?
>>
>I believe it was Owen's son...It was reported that Owen missed
house
>shows because his son was ill. My Condolences go out to the Hart
family
>for this loss...

After I posted, I found out that it was a son of Bret's only sister
not married to a wrestler...

Paula Casteel

Jul 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/20/96

CHRIS LAPERLE (syd...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:

: In <4seu86$e...@news-e2c.gnn.com> oleg issers <eaz...@gnn.com> writes:
: >
: > I just herad on Raw that Bret Hart's 13 yr. old nephew has
: >passed away from a rare viral disease. Does anyone know if that
: >nephew is son of Neidhart?
: >
: I believe it was Owen's son...It was reported that Owen missed house
: shows because his son was ill. My Condolences go out to the Hart family
: for this loss...

I would like to send my condolences to the Hart family also.

co...@wctc.net

Jul 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/20/96

Paula Casteel wrote:

> CHRIS LAPERLE (syd...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
> : In <4seu86$e...@news-e2c.gnn.com> oleg issers <eaz...@gnn.com> writes:
> : >
> : > I just herad on Raw that Bret Hart's 13 yr. old nephew has
> : >passed away from a rare viral disease. Does anyone know if that
> : >nephew is son of Neidhart?
> : >
> : I believe it was Owen's son...It was reported that Owen missed house
> : shows because his son was ill. My Condolences go out to the Hart family
> : for this loss...

The boy was the son of one of the Hart sisters. As far as I know,
neither she nor her husband have any direct involvement in wrestling.