ECW 8/4 and 8/5 Quick Results...FULL LATER

Lagana

Aug 6, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/6/95
Flagstaff on Friday

around 350 people at show...bad thunder and lightining storm during the
show.

Mikey Whipreck over Don E. Allen

Eddy Guerreo beat "The Shooter" Dean Malenko - in a match that some who
had seen all of there matches called the best of the bunch..Finish was
Eddy doing a reverse body block into a spinning DDT(thats the best
description I can give..INCREDIBLE)

Richards and Raven beat Pitbulls (wild action on the outside with chairs)
no behulah but Francine was there...Duddley Duddley interfered with a top
rope walking elbow on pitbull and put either Richards or Raven. Tommy
Dreamer comes out and as does 2 Cold. 2 cold does a stuff piledriver(THE
BOMB as he calls it) on Tommy and Tommy is helped out by DAMAGE CONTROL.

Sandman over Hack to retain ECW title with Legdrop

Steiners over 2 Cold and Dudley Dudley. SCOTT STEINER IS HUGE. The
Steiners got the best pop of the night. Normal great Steiner spots..they
even got into the ECW style and used chairs on the outside.

911 chokeslams and wedgied Rob Feinstein. Paul E. pulled down Robs pants
after he was wedgied and made some comments like "Thank you for showing
how Bill Alphonso flosses at night" and talked about Robs "SHORTCOMINGS"

Public Enemy over Gangstas in a FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE ON THE MOUNTAIN when
Rocco Rock did a moonsalt of a pool table onto Mustpha.

ECW ARENA SHOW

JT Smith over Hack Myers..... JT took one of the sickest bumps I ever saw
when he tried to do a dive over the top rope and his feet got caught and
he came down on the side of his head...He had a lump immediatly the size
of two golfballs. Val Puccio ran in and destoryed Hack so JT could get
the pin.

Another Catfight between Behluah and Francine(richards girlfriend) Sets
up their CAT FIGHT MATCH on AUGUST 26th.

Val Puccio over Tony Stetson by DQ when Hack interfered

Paul E. gave a similar speech that he gave at 3 way dance concerning the
Beniot being injured and LUNA and Marty Jannetty not being there. Also he
made it clear its now SABU's descision if he wants to come back...

Dudley Dudley, Big Dick Dudley, Richards, and Raven over Pitbulls,
Dreamer, and Cactus Jack... Cactus replaced LUNA... an interview before
the match teased some sort of past with JACK and RAVEN and they always got
out of the ring if the other was in their...Finish was Dreamer piledriving
RAVEN on a chair and Cactus giving Dreamer a double arm DDT and putting
raven on top

INTERMISSION

911 chokeslammed Feinstein and DREADS

Malenko, 2 Cold and CACTUS JACK over Steiners and Eddy. Great match with
some incredible spots...

Mikey Whipreck beat Sandman in NON TITLE match with the loser getting 10
lashes. Mikey won and Sandman had to take the lashes or was going to be
stripped. Sandman only took five and then destroyed whipreck until ref
threatened to take title away which got woman all mad..

Sandman refused to leave the ring and Public Enemy came to the ring..
Sandman canned Johnny Grunge and left...

Gangstas beat Public enemy in strecher match although ROCCO refused to be
taken out on strecher... WILD MATCH Sandman got invovled as did Mikey who
made the save for PE when Sandman returned after the match...

I will have a more in depth review of the weekend later...

Ray Duffy

Aug 7, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/7/95

Lagana (lag...@aol.com) writes:
> Flagstaff on Friday

> Eddy Guerreo beat "The Shooter" Dean Malenko - in a match that some who
> had seen all of there matches called the best of the bunch..Finish was
> Eddy doing a reverse body block into a spinning DDT(thats the best
> description I can give..INCREDIBLE)

what do these two do that's not incredible. Definitely feud of the year.

> Dreamer comes out and as does 2 Cold. 2 cold does a stuff piledriver(THE
> BOMB as he calls it) on Tommy and Tommy is helped out by DAMAGE CONTROL.

So their setting Dreamer/2 Cold I guess...

> Another Catfight between Behluah and Francine(richards girlfriend) Sets
> up their CAT FIGHT MATCH on AUGUST 26th.

with added stipulation of winner/loser or both end up with me as their
love slave. Hey, a man has to have a dream... Martin Luther King Jr. had
his, I have mine. I'm shallow, get over it. I must be in Philly on the 26th.

> Paul E. gave a similar speech that he gave at 3 way dance concerning the
> Beniot being injured and LUNA and Marty Jannetty not being there. Also he
> made it clear its now SABU's descision if he wants to come back...

Well, I heard the 3 Way Dance one, what exactly did Paul E. say (and no I
refuse to buy the Lariat to find out.) Benoit's missed a bunch of dates,
was Marty and Luna no shows and did Paul E. say they wouldn't be back?

> Dudley Dudley, Big Dick Dudley, Richards, and Raven over Pitbulls,
> Dreamer, and Cactus Jack... Cactus replaced LUNA... an interview before
> the match teased some sort of past with JACK and RAVEN and they always got
> out of the ring if the other was in their...Finish was Dreamer piledriving
> RAVEN on a chair and Cactus giving Dreamer a double arm DDT and putting
> raven on top

OK... now I sort of understand. When Dave said on IRC Cactus turned, I
couldn't figure out why.... now I know, they're setting up my 20 man free
for all brawl :-). Of course Cactus and Raven have a past... back in
Global in the ol' Cartel. Where's Rip Rogers and Muckan Signh when you
need them?

> 911 chokeslammed Feinstein and DREADS

If only he'd chokeslam Stanley into a tub filled with soapy water.

> lashes. Mikey won and Sandman had to take the lashes or was going to be
> stripped. Sandman only took five and then destroyed whipreck until ref
> threatened to take title away which got woman all mad..

I hope this makes TV. This angle had me in tears laughing this weekend.
"Assume the position, little boy!" :-)

I hope this rash of no shows isn't as bad as it seems.
--
Ray Duffy, MiSTy #38729, Rev. of ULC, Internet F**khead, As Seen On TV
"You're not cool enough to be my friends" - Steve Ricards on Los Lurkers Locos