[Bumper Sticker] Update/Info

Bob Barnett

Dec 28, 2002, 1:10:06 PM12/28/02
John Henry wrote:
> Due to overwhelmingly positive response from my "test market" (Thanks,
> rasslin fans!), I have decided to go ahead with my bumper sticker idea.
> I've created the stickers, which I will offer for sale @ 3.00 each. I will
> also be donating $0.15 from the sale of each sticker to an appropriate fund
> for further propagation of the message on the sticker. I will follow this
> message up with full ordering details, etc., when I get the website and
> order forms completed; ordering will be done through PayPal using your
> visa, mastercard, etc.
>
> Watch this space; I think y'all are gonna like this one. May be the best
> money-making idea I've ever had, and it's got a social conscience, too,
> which appeals to me. It's political, topical, gaining in popularity, and a
> nice slap in the mouth to the status quo...which means, of course, I'm
> going to get a bunch of heat for it from a certain segment of the
> population, but tough titty.

Just spell my name right

Bill Crawford

Dec 28, 2002, 1:54:46 PM12/28/02
John Henry <john...@lowgenius.com> wrote in

Oh boy! We can finally buy the "Avril Lavigne is an angry rodent."
bumper sticker?

- Will, injecting the proper amount of levity

PetePanaro

Dec 28, 2002, 1:57:57 PM12/28/02
>Subject: [Bumper Sticker] Update/Info
>From: John Henry john...@lowgenius.com
>Date: 12/28/02 1:07 PM Eastern Standard Time

>Due to overwhelmingly positive response from my "test market" (Thanks,
>rasslin fans!), I have decided to go ahead with my bumper sticker idea.
>I've created the stickers, which I will offer for sale @ 3.00 each. I will
>also be donating $0.15 from the sale of each sticker to an appropriate fund
>for further propagation of the message on the sticker. I will follow this
>message up with full ordering details, etc., when I get the website and
>order forms completed; ordering will be done through PayPal using your
>visa, mastercard, etc.
>
>Watch this space; I think y'all are gonna like this one. May be the best
>money-making idea I've ever had, and it's got a social conscience, too,
>which appeals to me. It's political, topical, gaining in popularity, and a
>nice slap in the mouth to the status quo...which means, of course, I'm
>going to get a bunch of heat for it from a certain segment of the
>population, but tough titty.

LOL. You might become a hundred-aire from this latest boondoggle.
----

"I have cancer so you're not allowed to disagree with me." - Pete Panaro.

Big Deeksie Cooler

Dec 28, 2002, 2:01:35 PM12/28/02
can i buy stock in your wonderful business?

Bill Crawford

Dec 28, 2002, 2:35:04 PM12/28/02

> Bill Crawford said in rec.sport.pro-wrestling message news:auks1l$815ef$1
> @ID-85860.news.dfncis.de,

> lol nah, this has nothing to do with RSPW and it's myriad catchphrases.
> I'm lookin @ da big pitchah ;-)

So exactly what does the LowGenius (tm) brand bumper sticker SAY?

- Will, listening to a Parliament Funkadelic song

Stefan

Dec 28, 2002, 3:50:53 PM12/28/02
"Bill Crawford" <lux...@wcrawford.ipbizmail.net> wrote in message
> So exactly what does the LowGenius (tm) brand bumper sticker SAY?

Probably something stupid like "Being Trolled Happens"

Stefan

PetePanaro

Dec 28, 2002, 3:22:09 PM12/28/02
LOL, John's "test market" research consisted of him talking to 8 people on the
RSPW AOL chat, most likely.

I think that's how Microsoft does their market research too.

I give it 4 days before John abandons this idea.

SkaC0re9mm

Dec 28, 2002, 5:03:47 PM12/28/02
>Due to overwhelmingly positive response from my "test market" (Thanks,
>rasslin fans!), I have decided to go ahead with my bumper sticker idea.
>I've created the stickers, which I will offer for sale @ 3.00 each. I will
>also be donating $0.15 from the sale of each sticker to an appropriate fund
>for further propagation of the message on the sticker. I will follow this
>message up with full ordering details, etc., when I get the website and
>order forms completed; ordering will be done through PayPal using your
>visa, mastercard, etc.
>
>Watch this space; I think y'all are gonna like this one. May be the best
>money-making idea I've ever had, and it's got a social conscience, too,
>which appeals to me. It's political, topical, gaining in popularity, and a
>nice slap in the mouth to the status quo...which means, of course, I'm
>going to get a bunch of heat for it from a certain segment of the
>population, but tough titty.
>
>--
>John Henry
>www.lowgenius.com
>I am the lord of the wasteland; a modern-day man of steel
>I gather darkness to please me...and I command you to kneel.

I'd rather buy myself cancer than one of your bumber stickers