People Who Say "ALL lives Matter" = People Bitching About And Refusing To Wear a Mask

Jason Todd!!!

Jul 27, 2020, 6:58:28 PM7/27/20
Is True! Is True!

Jason

]v[etaphoid

Jul 28, 2020, 9:34:41 AM7/28/20
Jason Todd!!! used his keyboard to write :
> Is True! Is True!
>

> Jason

I'm a big believer that lives matter, but I've never bitched about
wearing a mask and have gone on record saying I am both willing and
encouraging of everyone wearing a mask to protect their fellow man.

So stop your latest whining generalisations...

P-Dub

Jul 28, 2020, 10:06:25 AM7/28/20
On Monday, July 27, 2020 at 6:58:28 PM UTC-4, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> Is True! Is True!
>

> Jason

People who do not agree that 'ALL LIVES MATTER' - are racists.

The mask issue is totally unrelated. For the record, I wear a mask when I am in public - like when shopping, etc. It's required.

Jason Todd!!!

Jul 28, 2020, 11:02:57 AM7/28/20
See the problem is, you're in Australia.

I motion that we deport all of our white trash rednecks down there and see how much you love living side by side with your American brethren.

Jason

Skeeter

Jul 28, 2020, 11:19:09 AM7/28/20
What color are you Jason?

Jason Todd!!!

Jul 28, 2020, 4:59:04 PM7/28/20
On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 10:06:25 AM UTC-4, P-Dub wrote:
> On Monday, July 27, 2020 at 6:58:28 PM UTC-4, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> > Is True! Is True!
> >

> > Jason
>
> People who do not agree that 'ALL LIVES MATTER' - are racists.
>
> The mask issue is totally unrelated.

Really? Because there's a lot of people (i.e., Goblin Voters) who'll just as soon say FUCK YOUR LIFE I AINTS WEARIN NO MAKS!!

For the record, I wear a mask when I am in public - like when shopping, etc. It's required.

Ah, so does that mean Goblin and all those GOP Governors were...gasp...WRONG?? when declining using masks all those months until reality caught up with them?

Jason

Freezer

Jul 28, 2020, 5:07:58 PM7/28/20
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
We both tick the "Fuck You" box for that question.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Freezer

Jul 28, 2020, 5:09:29 PM7/28/20
If I don't reply to this P-Dub post, the terroists win.

> People who do not agree that 'ALL LIVES MATTER' - are racists.

Never said that. Never thought that.

Sometimes they're just clueless. Sometimes they're actually
stupid.

And sometimes they just want the other side to STFU.

You don't have to be racist to be a garbage person (but it helps).

Skeeter

Jul 28, 2020, 5:52:16 PM7/28/20
On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 13:59:02 -0700 (PDT), "Jason Todd!!!"
<janklo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 10:06:25 AM UTC-4, P-Dub wrote:
>> On Monday, July 27, 2020 at 6:58:28 PM UTC-4, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
>> > Is True! Is True!
>> >

>> > Jason
>>
>> People who do not agree that 'ALL LIVES MATTER' - are racists.
>>
>> The mask issue is totally unrelated.
>
>Really? Because there's a lot of people (i.e., Goblin Voters) who'll just as soon say FUCK YOUR LIFE I AINTS WEARIN NO MAKS!!

There are, but what does that have to do with this thread?

>For the record, I wear a mask when I am in public - like when shopping, etc. It's required.

No, It's recommended.

>Ah, so does that mean Goblin and all those GOP Governors were...gasp...WRONG?? when declining using masks all those months until reality caught up with them?

After pointing out this post has nothing to do with masks here you are
crying about masks.

Skeeter

Jul 28, 2020, 5:54:11 PM7/28/20
On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 21:07:54 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
<free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>> On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 08:02:54 -0700 (PDT), "Jason Todd!!!"
>> <janklo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>See the problem is, you're in Australia.
>>>
>>>I motion that we deport all of our white trash rednecks down
>>>there and see how much you love living side by side with your
>>>American brethren.
>>>

>> What color are you Jason?
>>

>We both tick the "Fuck You" box for that question.

"tick" all you want.

So no answer? You can accuse others of being white trash but are
ashamed to say what color you are?

This is like the WLM tee shirt. It bothers you so you choose to run
from it.

Skeeter

Jul 28, 2020, 5:54:56 PM7/28/20
On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 21:09:25 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
<free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

>If I don't reply to this P-Dub post, the terroists win.
>
>> People who do not agree that 'ALL LIVES MATTER' - are racists.
>
>Never said that. Never thought that.
>
>Sometimes they're just clueless. Sometimes they're actually
>stupid.
>
>And sometimes they just want the other side to STFU.
>
>You don't have to be racist to be a garbage person (but it helps).

Speaking of that, where's that proof I admitted I was a racist?

]v[etaphoid

Jul 28, 2020, 6:20:40 PM7/28/20
After serious thinking Jason Todd!!! wrote :
What a typically racist response, full of yet more whining
generalisations.

Thanks for confirming the false nature of the premise you based this

]v[etaphoid

Jul 28, 2020, 6:23:12 PM7/28/20
Jason Todd!!! explained on 29/07/2020 :
I thought you said you didn't go out in public anymore?

Except for those yoga classes, naturally, given how instrumental they
have been in helping you achieve that newfound balance and perspective
in your (previously?) scattergun life...

Freezer

Jul 28, 2020, 6:39:35 PM7/28/20
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>>We both tick the "Fuck You" box for that question.
>
> "tick" all you want.
>
> So no answer? You can accuse others of being white trash but are
> ashamed to say what color you are?

The answer is "Fuck You".

You STILL haven't told us why knowing our race is so important to
you?

So you know which slurs you can use (PROTIP: None of them)?

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/
https://nflweekinreviewfootball.wordpress.com/
@allhailfreezer

Freezer

Jul 28, 2020, 6:40:18 PM7/28/20
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> Speaking of that, where's that proof I admitted I was a racist?

No one obsesses over racism like a racist.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/
https://nflweekinreviewfootball.wordpress.com/
@allhailfreezer

Skeeter

Jul 28, 2020, 6:45:22 PM7/28/20
On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 22:39:30 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
<free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>>>We both tick the "Fuck You" box for that question.
>>
>> "tick" all you want.
>>
>> So no answer? You can accuse others of being white trash but are
>> ashamed to say what color you are?
>
>The answer is "Fuck You".
>
>You STILL haven't told us why knowing our race is so important to
>you?
>
>So you know which slurs you can use (PROTIP: None of them)?

You call me white trash but that's ok? I am proud of my race and you
call me racist for that. Why are you ashamed of your race?

Skeeter

Jul 28, 2020, 6:47:27 PM7/28/20
On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 22:40:14 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
<free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>> Speaking of that, where's that proof I admitted I was a racist?
>
>No one obsesses over racism like a racist.

That would explain you and Jaytard perfectly. Why are you running
away again? The statement was made and when asked for proof you run
away, that's what the liberal party does.

Like the Barr hearing today.

"Reclaiming my time" was the chant.

All accusations with no proof.

Jason Todd!!!

Jul 28, 2020, 6:58:22 PM7/28/20
But why NOT? Why CAN't we just send all of our undesirables down there??

England did it!! Why can't we?????????

Jason

Skeeter

Jul 28, 2020, 7:25:24 PM7/28/20
There is no "our".

Freezer

Jul 28, 2020, 10:28:04 PM7/28/20
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> You call me white trash but that's ok?

Can't speak for JTodd, but I don't recall ever calling you white
trash. And if can dig up proof, I will apologize directly to
you, on the spot.

> I am proud of my race and you call me racist for that.

No, I said "that's what racists do."

Because more often than not, the source of that pride isn't any
particular accomplishment (that's usually "ethnic pride"), but
because "I'm white and you're not."

> Why are you ashamed of your race?

Which part of "I've answered that question repeatedly in the
past" did you not understand.

There are literally links below that will take you to my picture.

I have told you this before.

You ignored all of this because of some fucked-up obsession with
making me answer your question.

A question to which my answer will now and forever be "fuck you."

Asking it further is just a waste of both our time.

%

Jul 28, 2020, 10:43:51 PM7/28/20
On 2020-07-28 7:27 p.m., Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>> You call me white trash but that's ok?
>
> Can't speak for JTodd, but I don't recall ever calling you white
> trash. And if can dig up proof, I will apologize directly to
> you, on the spot.
>
>> I am proud of my race and you call me racist for that.
>
> No, I said "that's what racists do."
>
> Because more often than not, the source of that pride isn't any
> particular accomplishment (that's usually "ethnic pride"), but
> because "I'm white and you're not."
>
>> Why are you ashamed of your race?
>
> Which part of "I've answered that question repeatedly in the
> past" did you not understand.
>
> There are literally links below that will take you to my picture.
>
> I have told you this before.
>
> You ignored all of this because of some fucked-up obsession with
> making me answer your question.
>
> A question to which my answer will now and forever be "fuck you."
>
> Asking it further is just a waste of both our time.

when you're whackin off do you think about skeeter

Freezer

Jul 28, 2020, 10:44:02 PM7/28/20
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> That would explain you and Jaytard perfectly. Why are you
> running away again? The statement was made and when asked for
> proof you run away, that's what the liberal party does.

Because it's far more amusing to watch you froth about us
"running" from you, when we've been standing in the same spot all
along, double-bird held high.

Freezer

Jul 28, 2020, 10:44:36 PM7/28/20
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>>But why NOT? Why CAN't we just send all of our undesirables
>>down there??
>>
> There is no "our".

Why do you hate America?

%

Jul 28, 2020, 10:50:05 PM7/28/20
On 2020-07-28 7:44 p.m., Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>>> But why NOT? Why CAN't we just send all of our undesirables
>>> down there??
>>>
>> There is no "our".
>
> Why do you hate America?

because you're in it

Freezer

Jul 28, 2020, 11:19:45 PM7/28/20
If I don't reply to this % post, the terroists win.

> when you're whackin off do you think about skeeter

Yes.

Next question.

Skeeter

Jul 29, 2020, 4:46:10 AM7/29/20
On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 02:27:59 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
<free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>> You call me white trash but that's ok?
>
>Can't speak for JTodd, but I don't recall ever calling you white
>trash. And if can dig up proof, I will apologize directly to
>you, on the spot.

Says' the guy who never posts any proof at all.

>> I am proud of my race and you call me racist for that.
>
>No, I said "that's what racists do."

So BLM is racist?

>Because more often than not, the source of that pride isn't any
>particular accomplishment (that's usually "ethnic pride"), but
>because "I'm white and you're not."

That's you saying that. You must be racist.

>> Why are you ashamed of your race?
>
>Which part of "I've answered that question repeatedly in the
>past" did you not understand.

You haven't answered, you ran from it. Why are you ashamed of your
race?

>There are literally links below that will take you to my picture.
>
>I have told you this before.
>
>You ignored all of this because of some fucked-up obsession with
>making me answer your question.

I don't "make" anyone do anything. You always run from questions.

>A question to which my answer will now and forever be "fuck you."
>
>Asking it further is just a waste of both our time.

Freezer is ashamed of his race. I bet he's white trash.

Skeeter

Jul 29, 2020, 4:47:36 AM7/29/20
On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 02:43:56 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
<free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>> That would explain you and Jaytard perfectly. Why are you
>> running away again? The statement was made and when asked for
>> proof you run away, that's what the liberal party does.
>
>Because it's far more amusing to watch you froth about us
>"running" from you, when we've been standing in the same spot all
>along, double-bird held high.

If you aren't running you're doing that. Typical lib. No refute, just
name calling.

Skeeter

Jul 29, 2020, 4:48:19 AM7/29/20
On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 02:44:31 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
<free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>>>But why NOT? Why CAN't we just send all of our undesirables
>>>down there??
>>>
>> There is no "our".
>
>Why do you hate America?

Where did I ever say that? Are you making more statements you can't
back up?

Jason Todd!!!

Jul 29, 2020, 5:34:51 AM7/29/20
On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 10:28:04 PM UTC-4, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
> > You call me white trash but that's ok?
>
> Can't speak for JTodd, but I don't recall ever calling you white
> trash. And if can dig up proof, I will apologize directly to
> you, on the spot.
>
> > I am proud of my race and you call me racist for that.

I don't know about anyone else here, but I've NEVER heard anyone EXCEPT a racist say that.

People usually say "I'm proud of my culture" or "I'm proud of my ethnicity" but not "I'm proud of my race"

Jason

]v[etaphoid

Jul 29, 2020, 6:12:19 AM7/29/20
Jason Todd!!! formulated on Wednesday :
Chiefly because most Australians wouldn't like you.

Trust me, it's better this way. Americans have grown accustomed to your
whining and the Palin family are alert to your existence...

]v[etaphoid

Jul 29, 2020, 6:15:05 AM7/29/20
Freezer formulated on Wednesday :
> If I don't reply to this P-Dub post, the terroists win.
>
>> People who do not agree that 'ALL LIVES MATTER' - are racists.
>
> Never said that. Never thought that.
>
> Sometimes they're just clueless. Sometimes they're actually
> stupid.
>
> And sometimes they just want the other side to STFU.
>
> You don't have to be racist to be a garbage person (but it helps).

Got it.

Clueless, stupid, ignorant or racist, but there's just no way that
anyone who contended that all lives matter could be right, because that
doesn't fit into your bigoted narrative...

]v[etaphoid

Jul 29, 2020, 6:15:55 AM7/29/20
Skeeter used his keyboard to write :
Pay him no heed.

He's too busy watching his new big screen tv's...

robert stickler

Jul 29, 2020, 6:20:38 AM7/29/20
I don't wear stupid masks

Skeeter

Jul 29, 2020, 10:43:17 AM7/29/20
On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 02:34:49 -0700 (PDT), "Jason Todd!!!"
<janklo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 10:28:04 PM UTC-4, Freezer wrote:
>> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>>
>> > You call me white trash but that's ok?
>>
>> Can't speak for JTodd, but I don't recall ever calling you white
>> trash. And if can dig up proof, I will apologize directly to
>> you, on the spot.
>>
>> > I am proud of my race and you call me racist for that.
>>

>I don't know about anyone else here, but I've NEVER heard anyone EXCEPT a racist say that.

BLM folks say it all the time.

>People usually say "I'm proud of my culture" or "I'm proud of my ethnicity" but not "I'm proud of my race"

PC braindead morons talk that way.

Jason Todd!!!

Jul 29, 2020, 12:19:34 PM7/29/20
I'm not talking about ME. Nor other civilized human beings. FUCK NO.

I'm talking about, the entre population of Appalachia and shipping all of THEM down there.

You'd like them Sucky, they're all White, 99% Trump Voters, and they will keep your bars in business 24/7!

So whaddya say, you'll take 'em right?

Jason

Skeeter

Jul 29, 2020, 1:30:12 PM7/29/20
The bigot speaks.

Freezer

Jul 29, 2020, 3:00:49 PM7/29/20
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 02:44:31 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
> <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:
>
>>If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>>> There is no "our".
>>
>>Why do you hate America?
>

> Where did I ever say that? Are you making more statements you can't
> back up?

* adds The 'Why Do You Hate _____' meme to the list *

Freezer

Jul 29, 2020, 3:45:42 PM7/29/20
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>>I don't know about anyone else here, but I've NEVER heard anyone EXCEPT
>>a racist say that.
>
> BLM folks say it all the time.

Blacks: I'm proud to be black because [littany of reasons]

Whites: I'm proud to be white because that means I'm better than the rest of
you.

#provemewrong

P-Dub

Jul 29, 2020, 3:54:01 PM7/29/20
Nobody has to prove you are a moron. You do a good job of that yourself. MORON.

Skeeter

Jul 29, 2020, 5:15:40 PM7/29/20
On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 19:00:44 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
<free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>> On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 02:44:31 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
>> <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>>>Why do you hate America?
>>

>> Where did I ever say that? Are you making more statements you can't
>> back up?
>
>* adds The 'Why Do You Hate _____' meme to the list *

So realizing you fucked up again you drag the list out and try to
divert.

Skeeter

Jul 29, 2020, 5:20:32 PM7/29/20
On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 19:45:36 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
<free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>>>I don't know about anyone else here, but I've NEVER heard anyone EXCEPT
>>>a racist say that.
>>
>> BLM folks say it all the time.
>>>

>Blacks: I'm proud to be black because [littany of reasons]
>
>Whites: I'm proud to be white because that means I'm better than the rest of
>you.

So you are racist. Because you have not talked to every black and
white person out there. We can't believe you. You are saying all
blacks will answer one way and all whites will answer one way. Since
even a 3 year old can see you're full of shit we will just leave this
here. Are you white?

Blacks: Black lives matter<look at us>

Whites: All lives matter <that's racist>

Skeeter

Jul 29, 2020, 5:21:02 PM7/29/20
On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 12:53:59 -0700 (PDT), P-Dub <pwol...@gmail.com>
wrote:
He thinks he speak for all black and white people.

]v[etaphoid

Jul 29, 2020, 6:07:38 PM7/29/20
Jason Todd!!! formulated on Thursday :
You said "undesirables" and there are few people as undesirable as you.

Nice try to drag an entire demographic group of your fellow countrymen
down with you, but the fact is, you are the bigoted underclass that
every nation despises. You may stay put in your hovel...

]v[etaphoid

Jul 29, 2020, 6:09:09 PM7/29/20
Skeeter formulated the question :
ROFL!

Looks like we're rebuilding him again - he's regressing before our very
eyes. Better, faster, stronger. Less prone to bigotry, lying and
whining...

Freezer

Jul 29, 2020, 6:12:00 PM7/29/20
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 19:45:36 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
> <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:
>
>>If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>>> BLM folks say it all the time.
>>>>

>>Blacks: I'm proud to be black because [littany of reasons]
>>
>>Whites: I'm proud to be white because that means I'm better
>>than the rest of you.
>>

> So you are racist. Because you have not talked to every black
> and white person out there. We can't believe you. You are
> saying all blacks will answer one way and all whites will
> answer one way. Since even a 3 year old can see you're full of
> shit we will just leave this here. Are you white?
>
> Blacks: Black lives matter<look at us>
>
> Whites: All lives matter <that's racist>

Bravo, sir. That is a masterful combination of projection and
deflection. *chef's kiss* Nicely done!

]v[etaphoid

Jul 29, 2020, 6:12:37 PM7/29/20
Freezer explained :
> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>>> We both tick the "Fuck You" box for that question.
>>
>> "tick" all you want.
>>
>> So no answer? You can accuse others of being white trash but are
>> ashamed to say what color you are?
>
> The answer is "Fuck You".
>
> You STILL haven't told us why knowing our race is so important to
> you?
>
> So you know which slurs you can use (PROTIP: None of them)?

And yet you think "white tras" is acceptable.

You are a bigot and a liar, but are too much of a bigoted liar to even
see why. Keep doubling down on misery, you bitter, bitter man...

Freezer

Jul 29, 2020, 6:17:13 PM7/29/20
If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.

> And yet you think "white tras" is acceptable.

Pretty sure if I've EVER used that term, it's been some years
since. Like "Dubya's still in office" years.

Skeeter

Jul 29, 2020, 6:30:33 PM7/29/20
On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 22:11:55 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
<free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>> On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 19:45:36 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
>> <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>>>Blacks: I'm proud to be black because [littany of reasons]
>>>
>>>Whites: I'm proud to be white because that means I'm better
>>>than the rest of you.
>>>

>> So you are racist. Because you have not talked to every black
>> and white person out there. We can't believe you. You are
>> saying all blacks will answer one way and all whites will
>> answer one way. Since even a 3 year old can see you're full of
>> shit we will just leave this here. Are you white?
>>
>> Blacks: Black lives matter<look at us>
>>
>> Whites: All lives matter <that's racist>
>>

>Bravo, sir. That is a masterful combination of projection and
>deflection. *chef's kiss* Nicely done!

You said it.

Skeeter

Jul 29, 2020, 6:31:25 PM7/29/20
On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 22:17:08 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
<free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

>If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.
>
>> And yet you think "white tras" is acceptable.
>>

>Pretty sure if I've EVER used that term, it's been some years
>since. Like "Dubya's still in office" years.

So are you proud of your race?

Freezer

Jul 29, 2020, 7:08:36 PM7/29/20
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

Answer is still "Fuck you."

Skeeter

Jul 29, 2020, 7:41:01 PM7/29/20
On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 23:08:30 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
<free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>> On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 22:17:08 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
>> <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.

>>>Pretty sure if I've EVER used that term, it's been some years
>>>since. Like "Dubya's still in office" years.
>>
>> So are you proud of your race?
>>

>Answer is still "Fuck you."

Well you have lived up to the libtard standards, when stumped just
call names and insult.

]v[etaphoid

Jul 30, 2020, 7:57:57 AM7/30/20
After serious thinking P-Dub wrote :
You only say that because he is so comprehensively moronic...