How to hide top secret documents.

Skeeter

Aug 13, 2022, 2:25:41 PM8/13/22
If all those "supposed" Top Secret documents were on Hunters laptop
they would have never found them.

%

Aug 13, 2022, 2:41:33 PM8/13/22
Skeeter wrote:
> If all those "supposed" Top Secret documents were on Hunters laptop
> they would have never found them.

there were no top secret documents ,
they were declassified everytime he took them out of the white house

Dexter

Aug 13, 2022, 2:46:30 PM8/13/22
Skeeter wrote:

> If all those "supposed" Top Secret documents were on
> Hunters laptop they would have never found them.
-----------------------------
Well, when they find Hunter's laptop, let us know.

Skeeter

Aug 13, 2022, 2:49:38 PM8/13/22
I wonder how declassified documents can be a threat to the nations
security?

Skeeter

Aug 13, 2022, 2:50:38 PM8/13/22
Yea, you just keep following that path. They found it and it's well
hidden thanks to the new Crime op in the White House.

%

Aug 13, 2022, 2:52:50 PM8/13/22
now you got the whole purpose of the court cases ,
they argue that declassification takes months to pass in the house

%

Aug 13, 2022, 2:53:25 PM8/13/22
the dog ate it

pandora

Aug 13, 2022, 2:55:58 PM8/13/22
On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 12:25:36 -0600, Skeeter wrote:

> If all those "supposed" Top Secret documents were on Hunters laptop they
> would have never found them.

Two wrongs don't make a right. They DID find them.

%

Aug 13, 2022, 2:58:36 PM8/13/22
wrongs are like sin , the more the better

Skeeter

Aug 13, 2022, 4:20:54 PM8/13/22
They claim they found something. The whole thing is a sham. The found
Hunters laptop too but refused to show what's on it.

Skeeter

Aug 13, 2022, 4:22:03 PM8/13/22
I will go to the front lines if they get away with this sham. It's
time the people took back the country.

Spirit Fingers

Aug 13, 2022, 4:25:41 PM8/13/22

On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 18:54:26 +0000, Here I was, minding my own business, and
pandora starts babbling shit like this:
What did they "find," and was it of any importance? All we really "know" is
what they want us to know... or at least "think" we know. Do I trust
anything that comes out of the latest theatrics? Hell no...

--
Sparky "Spirit Fingers" Polastri

https://youtu.be/oha7hSlKr2g

Spirit Fingers

Aug 13, 2022, 4:36:33 PM8/13/22

On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 14:20:49 -0600, Here I was, minding my own business, and
Skeeter starts babbling shit like this:
Oh, but Hunter's being "investigated," so there's that.

My prediction: The Trump raid won't go away until they force him into a
corner and either destroy him by any means necessary, or make a secret deal
not to railroad him into prison in exchange for him agreeing to terms that
will prevent him from running again. The terms of that forced agreement will
never be divulged.

Chuck Schumer: The Justice Department has "Six ways from Sunday..."

Spirit Fingers

Aug 13, 2022, 4:38:53 PM8/13/22

On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 14:22:00 -0600, Here I was, minding my own business, and
Skeeter starts babbling shit like this:

They WILL get away with it. Just watch them work...

pandora

Aug 13, 2022, 5:20:11 PM8/13/22
WE are.

pandora

Aug 13, 2022, 5:20:45 PM8/13/22
On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 13:25:18 -0700, Spirit Fingers wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 18:54:26 +0000, Here I was, minding my own business,
> and pandora starts babbling shit like this:
>

>>On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 12:25:36 -0600, Skeeter wrote:
>>
>>> If all those "supposed" Top Secret documents were on Hunters laptop
>>> they would have never found them.
>>
>>Two wrongs don't make a right. They DID find them.
>
> What did they "find," and was it of any importance? All we really
> "know" is what they want us to know... or at least "think" we know. Do
> I trust anything that comes out of the latest theatrics? Hell no...

Well now, that doesn't help at all.

MUH DIK

Aug 13, 2022, 5:34:50 PM8/13/22

On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 21:18:55 +0000, Here I was, minding my own business, and
pandora starts babbling shit like this:

Whut yew mean, "WE"? Hoo is "WE"?

--
MUH DIK

MUH DIK

Aug 13, 2022, 5:39:11 PM8/13/22

On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 21:19:29 +0000, Here I was, minding my own business, and
pandora starts babbling shit like this:

>On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 13:25:18 -0700, Spirit Fingers wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 18:54:26 +0000, Here I was, minding my own business,
>> and pandora starts babbling shit like this:

>>>Two wrongs don't make a right. They DID find them.
>>
>> What did they "find," and was it of any importance? All we really
>> "know" is what they want us to know... or at least "think" we know. Do
>> I trust anything that comes out of the latest theatrics? Hell no...
>
>Well now, that doesn't help at all.

Some fair-handed honesty would help. Why hasn't Hunter Biden been raided?
Why did Hillary get away with destroying evidence and 33,000 emails?

--
MUH DIK

They

Aug 13, 2022, 5:51:47 PM8/13/22
We already got away with it. Your hero was innocent as a
lamb, and now everyone thinks he's a putin-loving
democracy-hating crook. That was so easy.

The Left

Skeeter

Aug 13, 2022, 7:09:42 PM8/13/22
On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 13:38:30 -0700, Spirit Fingers <Spa...@finger.you>
wrote:

>On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 14:22:00 -0600, Here I was, minding my own business, and
>Skeeter starts babbling shit like this:

>>>wrongs are like sin , the more the better
>>

>>I will go to the front lines if they get away with this sham. It's
>>time the people took back the country.
>
>They WILL get away with it. Just watch them work...

It was proven Hillary had top secret shit and destroyed it but that's
ok.

Skeeter

Aug 13, 2022, 7:10:19 PM8/13/22
I'm not seeing it.

Skeeter

Aug 13, 2022, 7:11:59 PM8/13/22
Help what? Making Trump look guilty when he might not be? Remember the
Russian hoax? The two failed impeachments? They had yall believing he
was guilty then too.

Skeeter

Aug 13, 2022, 7:13:16 PM8/13/22
On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 13:36:09 -0700, Spirit Fingers <Spa...@finger.you>
wrote:

>On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 14:20:49 -0600, Here I was, minding my own business, and
>Skeeter starts babbling shit like this:

>>>Two wrongs don't make a right. They DID find them.
>>

>>They claim they found something. The whole thing is a sham. The found
>>Hunters laptop too but refused to show what's on it.
>
>Oh, but Hunter's being "investigated," so there's that.
>
>My prediction: The Trump raid won't go away until they force him into a
>corner and either destroy him by any means necessary, or make a secret deal
>not to railroad him into prison in exchange for him agreeing to terms that
>will prevent him from running again. The terms of that forced agreement will
>never be divulged.
>
>Chuck Schumer: The Justice Department has "Six ways from Sunday..."

It's a big game and "we the people" are not in it.

pandora

Aug 13, 2022, 7:44:11 PM8/13/22
Well, if you're already convinced that he is innocent, then it doesn't
matter what *they* do or find; you won't believe it.

Skeeter

Aug 13, 2022, 7:45:20 PM8/13/22
If they can show proof. I believe all are innocent unless "proven"
guilty. Even Hillary.

Sn!pe

Aug 13, 2022, 7:47:42 PM8/13/22
Toss a coin: whichever way it lands
we'll never know the truth of the matter.

--
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.

~ Slava Ukraini ~

Dexter

Aug 13, 2022, 8:24:48 PM8/13/22
Skeeter wrote:

> I will go to the front lines if they get away with this sham. It's
> time the people took back the country.
-----------------------------
Yeah, and you should take pictures and post them to facebook
too. That way everyone can see just how patriotic you are.

I mean, going to prison for a con man, a serial liar, traitor and
wannabe dictator sure does make sense. Maybe you and him
can even share a cell. You two could be prison pals and get
matching tats.

Dexter

Aug 13, 2022, 8:28:04 PM8/13/22
-----------------------------

Just like the claims the election was stolen. All talk, no evidence.

MUH DIK

Aug 13, 2022, 8:43:46 PM8/13/22

On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 23:42:54 +0000, Here I was, minding my own business, and
pandora starts babbling shit like this:

>On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 17:11:55 -0600, Skeeter wrote:

>>>Well now, that doesn't help at all.
>>
>> Help what? Making Trump look guilty when he might not be? Remember the
>> Russian hoax? The two failed impeachments? They had yall believing he
>> was guilty then too.
>

>Well, if you're already convinced that he is innocent, then it doesn't
>matter what *they* do or find; you won't believe it.

Are you already convinced he's "guilty" of something, just because they put
on another dog-and-pony show, just like they did with Roger Stone, Steve
Bannon, and a few others who were associated with Trump? WTF is it you even
think he's guilty OF? This is all about optics, and making people assume
he's guilty of some unspecified "crime". Could it be that certain people are
all too anxious to believe what these assholes WANT people to believe? Do
you honestly believe they'd ever pull that shit with Hunter or Joe Biden?
This country is full of gullible sheep who'll fall for anything.

--
MUH DIK

MUH DIK

Aug 13, 2022, 8:54:58 PM8/13/22

On Sun, 14 Aug 2022 00:50:29 +0100, Here I was, minding my own business, and
Sn!pe starts babbling shit like this:
We don't even know WTF the "matter" even is yet, FFS. What I DO know though,
is they're going to make damned sure Trump can't run again, no matter what
they have to do.

--
MUH DIK

Skeeter

Aug 13, 2022, 8:59:52 PM8/13/22
All that liberal blind logic.

No Russia collusion, 2 failed impeachments

Skeeter

Aug 13, 2022, 9:00:50 PM8/13/22
There was plenty of evidence, but that went under the rug.

MUH DIK

Aug 13, 2022, 9:03:38 PM8/13/22

On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 17:13:13 -0600, Here I was, minding my own business, and
The country is permanently fucked already. I can't fix it, we can't fix it.
I'm just biding my time until the music stops and I don't have to worry about
any of this shit anymore. The sheep in this country who fall for all this
shit repeatedly deserve exactly the world they're going to be left with. I
won't have to put up with it a whole lot longer.

--
MUH DIK

%

Aug 13, 2022, 9:16:46 PM8/13/22
he should've kept the papers up his hooperdome

%

Aug 13, 2022, 9:18:55 PM8/13/22
maybe if they tried doing what other countries do

Sn!pe

Aug 13, 2022, 9:28:12 PM8/13/22
% <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:

> MUH DIK wrote:
> > Skeeter starts babbling shit like this:
[...]
> >> It's a big game and "we the people" are not in it.
> >
> > The country is permanently fucked already. I can't fix it, we can't fix
> > it. I'm just biding my time until the music stops and I don't have to
> > worry about any of this shit anymore. The sheep in this country who
> > fall for all this shit repeatedly deserve exactly the world they're
> > going to be left with. I won't have to put up with it a whole lot
> > longer.
> >
> he should've kept the papers up his hooperdome

# Who is the gaucho amigo
Why is he standing
In your spangled leather poncho
And your elevator shoes
Bodacious cowboys
Such as your friend
Will never be welcome here
High in the Hooperdome

<https://youtu.be/EYryV8og6Ms>

%

Aug 13, 2022, 9:34:43 PM8/13/22

Skeeter

Aug 14, 2022, 12:02:48 AM8/14/22

MUH DIK

Aug 14, 2022, 12:14:28 AM8/14/22

On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 18:16:39 -0700, Here I was, minding my own business, and
% starts babbling shit like this:
In his prison purse.

--
MUH DIK

%

Aug 14, 2022, 12:40:18 AM8/14/22
and nads can jerk it out like she offered me

Skeeter

Aug 14, 2022, 12:43:40 AM8/14/22
get a grip on yourself

%

Aug 14, 2022, 12:47:00 AM8/14/22
make it a double

Skeeter

Aug 14, 2022, 12:50:27 AM8/14/22
and dont be shy

%

Aug 14, 2022, 12:52:53 AM8/14/22
the hooper hotel

Skeeter

Aug 14, 2022, 12:55:02 AM8/14/22
did any one show up from that invite over in aa?

%

Aug 14, 2022, 12:56:35 AM8/14/22
if they did they're hiding in the back yard

Skeeter

Aug 14, 2022, 12:59:09 AM8/14/22
damn atheists

%

Aug 14, 2022, 12:59:58 AM8/14/22
that's just how they treat me

Skeeter

Aug 14, 2022, 1:01:17 AM8/14/22
i heard some god named artie was who they worship

MUH DIK

Aug 14, 2022, 4:28:17 AM8/14/22

On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 21:46:53 -0700, Here I was, minding my own business, and
Like a Chinese finger puzzle.

--
MUH DIK

Ted

Aug 14, 2022, 10:28:46 AM8/14/22
On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 12:25:36 -0600, Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:
> If all those "supposed" Top Secret documents were on Hunters laptop
> they would have never found them.

Good point.

pandora

Aug 14, 2022, 11:09:28 AM8/14/22
On Sun, 14 Aug 2022 00:50:29 +0100, Sn!pe wrote:

> pandora <pan...@peak.org> wrote:

>> > Help what? Making Trump look guilty when he might not be? Remember
>> > the Russian hoax? The two failed impeachments? They had yall
>> > believing he was guilty then too.
>>
>> Well, if you're already convinced that he is innocent, then it doesn't
>> matter what *they* do or find; you won't believe it.
>
> Toss a coin: whichever way it lands we'll never know the truth of the
> matter.

More than likely that is true.

pandora

Aug 14, 2022, 11:11:19 AM8/14/22
No.

just like they did with Roger Stone,
> Steve Bannon, and a few others who were associated with Trump? WTF is
> it you even think he's guilty OF? This is all about optics, and making
> people assume he's guilty of some unspecified "crime". Could it be that
> certain people are all too anxious to believe what these assholes WANT
> people to believe? Do you honestly believe they'd ever pull that shit
> with Hunter or Joe Biden? This country is full of gullible sheep who'll
> fall for anything.

I'll let it play itself out and see what falls out.

pandora

Aug 14, 2022, 11:14:52 AM8/14/22
Which is........?