[AWARDS] Ballot for Nominations, 2009 r.s.p-w Awards

Christopher Robin Zimmerman

Oct 19, 2009, 10:16:50 PM10/19/09
WE ARE NOT VOTING YET!! Voting begins in November - we are only accepting
NOMINATIONS right now.

Please send completed nomination forms to rs...@rspw.org. DO NOT post them
to r.s.p-w! Nobody actually reads things there, and this will be no exception!

You DON'T have to fill in every blank! You can nominate as many people as
you feel are deserving of a nomination...or none at all. To nominate more
than one person or match in a category, **please cut and paste the single
category line** to create as many duplicate lines as you need. If you
don't, I will send your ballot back and ask you to do it correctly.

Keep in mind the period of eligibility for this year's awards is 11/02/08
to 11/01/09!

If you have any questions about the nominating process, or the awards in
general, please feel free to mail me at c...@rspw.org. I can also mail you
a blank ballot if you can't figure out how to use this one with email.

Thanks! Have fun!

-------CUT HERE - PLEASE SEND PLAINTEXT *ONLY*-----------1--------------------
1. Best Wrestler :
2. Best Tag Team :