APCW: WrestleStock 96 Oct 29-31

Michael Duda

Oct 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/20/96

On October 29-31st, APCW presents 3 days of action-packed, exciting
wrestling like the world of e-wrestling has never seen before.

WrestleStock 96: 3 Days of Violence and Hardcore Wrestling.

Day 1: Astrodome - Houston, Texas
-Fisto Flash vs Dr. Melancholy in best 2-of-3 falls World Title Match
-Rounds 1 & 2 of a 16-man $1,000,000 single-elimination tournament
-Menonite Connection vs Dr. Death & Leviathon * World Tag Title Match
-Surfer vs Richard Bloodstrike *Brass-knuckles Match for Bruiserweight Title
-Destroyers vs Scary Nights *TV Tag Title Match
-Gq Assassin vs Dublin Daredevil *TV Title Match
-Bruce MacDonald vs Psycho *British Commonwealth Title Match
-American Patriot vs Robski * Wheel Of Torture Match!
- a wheel is at ringside with 10 matches on it. Wheel is spun every
5 minutes and new match stipulations are chosen by the wheel. This
will be the last meeting of Patriot and Robski.

Day 2: Alamo Dome - San Antonio, Texas
-World Title defended * opponent is drawn randomly
-World Tag Titles defended *opponents are drawn randomly
-Semi-finals & Final of the $1,000,000 tournament
-Rounds 1 & 2 of an 8-team single-elimination tag team tournament.
-TV Singles & Tag Titles are defended
-British Commonwealth title defended
-Bruiserweight Title defended in a table match
-Thunder/Darklord/Dr. Death/Leviathon
vs
Smasher/Apocalypse/Tremor/Overkill * Cage of Horrors Match
- cage in the middle of arena on concrete floor. All 8 men are in there,
to win all 4 men of the opposing team must be unconcious. Anything-goes,
bring anything you want into the match. This will be the last match
EVER where any members of Temple of Darkness face any members of
Devastation Inc.

Day 3: Cotton Bowl - Dallas, Texas
-World Champion vs winner of the singles tournament in a ladder match.
-World Tag Team Champions vs winner of the tag team tournament.
-Tag Team Tournament Final
-I-Quit match for the Bruiserweight title
-British Commonwealth title defended
-TV Singles & Tag Titles are defended
-Lifesaver/Search/Destroy vs Dogs of War * six-man tag titles
-31-man Battle Royal of all singles & tag tournament losers
-more matches to be added to this last day depending on results of the
first two days

interested in joining APCW? send a message to md...@uoguelph.ca asking
for APCW info and i'll send something out quickly. get your wrestler in
by the end of this week and they'll be on the wrestlestock: Day 3 card.

Bruce Gonzalez

Oct 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/21/96

What is the deal with you guys? Last card I saw was over a week ago. I
havent heard anything from you. I sent in 2 rps. Nothing back. I know
it didn't fold. God over a year and a half now. Just tell me what the
deal is.

btw: I have "Cashpot" Chris Green in NCW.

Mike

Oct 12, 2020, 6:14:16 PM10/12/20
want to join the CWF?