RSPWF reaks of Shit

GtoffmyIsh

Jul 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/25/99
well, it does...

Ish...A proud Non-reader of RSPWF
*~[Ish]~*
"Say your prayer's, eat you vitamin's, and drink your milk."
-I miss you Owen Hart, may god be with you.
Handles Illusive Dumbass.
CDW US title and TV title holder.
EWWF Alliance WORLD CHAMPION!!
-[Vice President of Confederation X ]-

"Homeless" Joe

Jul 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/25/99
GtoffmyIsh <gtoff...@aol.com----Ish-> wrote in message
> well, it does...

Then go away.

Aaron Kozak
_OWNS_ Ish

--
And now presenting...

_____ _ ___
(_ _)( ) ( _`\ _
| | | |__ __ | (_(_)(_) __
| | | _ `\ /'__`\ `\__ \ | | /'_ `\
| | | | | |( ___/ ( )_) || |( (_) |
(_) (_) (_)`\____) `\____)(_)`\__ |
( )_) |
=========== \___/'
Aaron Kozak
===========

Owner of the RSPWF Source
Hear RSPWF Source Radio!
The man with "The sexiest voice in E-wrestling"
http://members.xoom.com/rspwf
-
WET Committee Member
http://wethome.virtualave.net
-
Founder and Coordinator of the KNI
KNI3 coming soon!

Handles:

"Homeless" Joe Boxcar
[NAAW, ACWA, GSWP]
Record: 19-2-0
#76 in the 1998 RSPWF 200
Ranked #6 on the EW-Heaven Top 20

Quote:
"Dickheads are a dime a dozen.
Assholes are priceless." -Ian Walsh

Sabu424 - Wrestlings Number One Insider

Jul 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/25/99
On 25 Jul 1999 03:00:40 GMT, gtoff...@aol.com----Ish- (GtoffmyIsh)
wrote a load :

>well, it does...

Because of you

SABU424 - WRESTLINGS NUMBER ONE INSIDER

TAKE A SABU424 BANNER TO RAW/PPV/NITRO

www.home.freeuk.net/sabu424 - includes a tribute page to Ralphus and the BattleKat.

Hundreds of RSPWFers respect you - Alan Woodley

GtoffmyIsh

Jul 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/25/99
>Then go away.
>
>Aaron Kozak
>_OWNS_ Ish

Kozak, I smack you around like a toy, now bow down to your lord and master,
perhaps the greatest person to walk the lands of RSPWF. I made RSPWF, and I
can destroy it.

GtoffmyIsh

Jul 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/25/99
>>well, it does...
>

>Because of you
>
>SABU424 - WRESTLIN

Sabu, I have a new attitude, it's making fun of your pittiful, crack infested
carcass that can't put together a conversation that has an IQ larger than a rat
that fucking get's doped up and coke and smack.

Now shut your fucking mouth...why?

Because I own you, and all those time's you begged me to be nice to you, like
the little bitch you are, well, no more, and every fucking time, you whined
like a little bitch.

It's over, you're a fucking school girl frolicing in the open meadows, and I'm
gonna fucking take target practice. I don't care if you fucking spam RSPWF, I
don't give a shit. You've destroyed it...hurray! would you like a cookie?! You
scum bag, you're filth. You're a dirty piece of shit, that infests this board,
you should be eliminated. If there was a god, he'd kill you today, to rid the
world of one less, moronic bastard. Now...

as I was saying...

I own you.

Ish...Shit happens, just happens to be Sabu.

Anthony Brigano

Jul 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/25/99
.>well, it does...

You're full of ish, you ish head. Incidentally, I have a strange question:
are you aware that 'ish' is the term used instead of 'shit' in many rap songs
so they can be played on the radio, etc?

If so, is that where you got your name from? If so, you're a complete and
total uffin ish head. <--- hip hop fans will understand that line

<--->

Anthony Brigano!

"Ice Storm" Chris Winters
GSWP Television Champion

[GSWP] 11-0-1
[MLW] 0-0-0

President of:
American Productions Wrestling Incorporated

GtoffmyIsh

Jul 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/25/99
>.>well, it does...
>
>You're full of ish, you ish head. Incidentally, I have a strange question:
>are you aware that 'ish' is the term used instead of 'shit' in many rap songs
>so they can be played on the radio, etc?
>
>If so, is that where you got your name from? If so, you're a complete and
>total uffin ish head. <--- hip hop fans will understand that line

Yes, my name is Ish, no, I'm not a bitch, or shit.

NO, I did not name myself after "shit".

Yes, I am well aware of many things "Ish" does, and could stand for...BUT I WAS
THE FIRST!

Ish...I'm done now.

"Homeless" Joe

Jul 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/26/99
I _OWN_ you Ish..

just accept it..

Aaron Kozak
He owns you all

"Homeless" Joe

Jul 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/26/99

> I own you.

Ahem...

Did I say you could say that? I don't go using your lord and master
trademark phrase...

Aaron Kozak
Owns everyone

GtoffmyIsh

Jul 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/26/99
>Ahem...
>
>Did I say you could say that? I don't go using your lord and master
>trademark phrase...
>
>Aaron Kozak
>Owns everyone

_EXCUSE_ _ME_!?!?

Bitch, I've owned you before you were born, don't ever fuck with the Ish...

I am the one who _Owns_ _ALL_

Now shut your mouth, and run in a corner.

GtoffmyIsh

Jul 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/26/99
>I _OWN_ you Ish..
>
>just accept it..
>
>Aaron Kozak
>He owns you all

The funny thing is, I'm in the same IRC room as you, smacking you around,
meanwhile you run about RSPWF trying to make posts I won't see.

Kozak, you are my bitch.

I own you.

Know your role, satan!

Ish...you're daddy

"Homeless" Joe

Jul 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/26/99

> _EXCUSE_ _ME_!?!?
>
> Bitch, I've owned you before you were born, don't ever fuck with the
Ish...

Ish, you're 14.

> I am the one who _Owns_ _ALL_

Well..since I _OWN_ you...I guess that means I also own everything you _OWN_

Therefore, I _OWN_ all..

> Now shut your mouth, and run in a corner.

[Aaron walks to the middle of the room and opens his mouth]

:-)

Aaron Kozak
Ish's Owner

"Homeless" Joe

Jul 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/26/99

> The funny thing is, I'm in the same IRC room as you, smacking you around,
> meanwhile you run about RSPWF trying to make posts I won't see.

I was idling in #GSWP...I didn't even know that you were talking...

> Kozak, you are my bitch.

No...you're mine. [smacks Ish]

> I own you.

No, I _OWN_ you...along with everyone else :-)

> Know your role, satan!

What are you talking about?! I have the sexiest voice in e-wrestling...AND I
DON'T SOUND LIKE SATAN!!

*SHAMELESS PLUG*
http://members.xoom.com/rspwf <--hear me talk about e-wrestling
*SHAMELESS PLUG*

--
And now presenting...

Handles:

Record: 20-2-0

AnArChY

Jul 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/26/99
>> _EXCUSE_ _ME_!?!?
>>
>> Bitch, I've owned you before you were born, don't ever fuck with the
>Ish...
>
>Ish, you're 14.

Yeah, so what? I'm 14, and I own . . . uh, I own . . . well, I own this -- no
I don't . . . wait; no, not that either . . . well, I own a Swanson's TV dinner
and a 4C Iced Tea mix. Does that count?

MtS
Don't knock the 14-year-olds

"Homeless" Joe

Jul 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/26/99
AnArChY <total...@aol.cominghere> wrote in message

> Yeah, so what? I'm 14, and I own . . . uh, I own . . . well, I own
this -- no
> I don't . . . wait; no, not that either . . . well, I own a Swanson's TV
dinner
> and a 4C Iced Tea mix. Does that count?

Well, technically, since I own you...I also own that tv dinner and Iced Tea
mix....

> Don't knock the 14-year-olds

I wasn't, I was just pointing out that I'm older than him and that he wasn't
owning people before I was born :-)

Aaron Kozak
I _OWN_ You

Whatever...

Jul 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/26/99
Emperor Gaius total...@aol.cominghere (AnArChY) Caesar proclaimed on the floor of
the Roman Senate:

>Yeah, so what? I'm 14, and I own . . . uh, I own . . . well, I own this -- no
>I don't . . . wait; no, not that either . . . well, I own a Swanson's TV dinner
>and a 4C Iced Tea mix. Does that count?

No, I doubt you purchased either of those items... <g>

"I am a super heavyweight."
- "The Big Shot" Hardcore Holly

StnCldRulz

Jul 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/26/99
Well I purchased a candy bar once!

=P

-'Teck
Owns all! =)

Sabu424 - Wrestlings Number One Insider

Jul 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/31/99
On 25 Jul 1999 06:48:18 GMT, gtoff...@aol.com----Ish- (GtoffmyIsh)
wrote a load :

>>>well, it does...

>>Because of you
>>
>>SABU424 - WRESTLIN
>
>Sabu, I have a new attitude, it's making fun of your pittiful, crack infested
>carcass that can't put together a conversation that has an IQ larger than a rat
>that fucking get's doped up and coke and smack.
>
>Now shut your fucking mouth...why?

Shut me up then you whiny ass fag bitch.

>Because I own you, and all those time's you begged me to be nice to you, like
>the little bitch you are, well, no more, and every fucking time, you whined
>like a little bitch.

I NEVER begged you, liar.

>It's over, you're a fucking school girl frolicing in the open meadows, and I'm
>gonna fucking take target practice. I don't care if you fucking spam RSPWF, I
>don't give a shit. You've destroyed it...

I hope I have, that was my aim from the start

>hurray! would you like a cookie?!

Just recognition for being a fucking good spammer

> You
>scum bag, you're filth. You're a dirty piece of shit, that infests this board,
>you should be eliminated. If there was a god, he'd kill you today, to rid the
>world of one less, moronic bastard. Now...

There is a god, a god of love and forgiveness for mankind (not Mick
Foley). You are not fit enough to mention the name of God in a post.

>as I was saying...
>
>I own you.
>
>Ish...Shit happens, just happens to be Sabu.

>*~[Ish]~*
>"Say your prayer's, eat you vitamin's, and drink your milk."
>-I miss you Owen Hart, may god be with you.
>Handles Illusive Dumbass.
>CDW US title and TV title holder.
>EWWF Alliance WORLD CHAMPION!!
>-[Vice President of Confederation X ]-