Geeksoft constantly changing

Brian Brinegar

Oct 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/3/00
Geeksoft Entertainment brings users an online entertainment experience that
is one of a kind. Currently Geeksoft is finishing G-Fed 2.0. G-Fed 2.0 is
the first overhaul of the G-Fed system which allows a user to create a
online wrestling federation and have all the management taken care of. The
wrestlers sign their own matches and gain points which they can add to their
stats to become the best g-wrestler in their league. There are currently 150
functioning G-Feds looking for members. G-Fed 2.0 will offer even more
features.

Geeksoft is also expanding our online community. We're now offering several
message boards, private messaging, buddy lists, search capability, personal
profiles, and much much more.

Check out the website at:

http://www.geeksoft.net/

Brian Brinegar

Jason Funk

Nov 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/7/00
Hello Brian,

I am just curious, but what happened to that project with creating your own
fed and taking it to the top. You had to sign talent and all that kind of neat
stuff. What ever happened to it. It is not on your site anymore?

ecwfr...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2020, 6:26:31 PM4/27/20
hello Brian idk if you even still answer. I would like to get ahold of a way to get Zeus Pro 4.0.5 Wrestling Simulator. Is there a way let me know.

Mike

Nov 29, 2020, 3:46:05 PM11/29/20
On Monday, April 27, 2020 at 5:26:31 PM UTC-5, ecwfr...@gmail.com wrote:
> hello Brian idk if you even still answer. I would like to get ahold of a way to get Zeus Pro 4.0.5 Wrestling Simulator. Is there a way let me know.

Come join the CWF!

https://cwffrontoffice.proboards.com/