Goodbye RSPWF

waynee...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2024, 7:17:33 PMFeb 20
Well, since Google is dropping Usenet I can't find any other way to post here. I was in e-Wrestling between 1998-2005 and various other times until around a decade ago mainly as Dan Benson in the NeWA. Sure was fun, and I still miss the Usenet groups from the early 2000 time period. Many posts were posted daily with new feds, people looking for feds, tournaments, etc. Sure was a good time. Thanks for the memories! "Shock" the world!