FOUND!! REGION 1 STOLEN RACE BOAT!!

JMarq10553

Jun 29, 2001, 10:17:56 PM6/29/01
To all people involved Region 1 Racers (you know who you are). Thank You so
much for your involvement in the successful recovery of a very expensive Race
Boat. It wasn't very pretty but at least she's all back in many pieces. That
is except for the seat is still missing. Two guy's in jail and one well known
thief on the lamb. Way to go REGION 1 RACERS! We could not have ever
accomplished this without you. And thanks to all the people who were watching
for the race boat.
Bob Caracci and Jerri Marquis (Watoosee Designs) appreciate everything. Has
anyone heard of Jason Lavoy? BEWARE!!! His territory Corona, Elsinor, Mennifee,
Hemet. He drives a white Dodge truck that is currently in impound. His
accomplice Jeff Dase currently in impound also. (Still in jail)
Thanks,
Jerri and Bob

Steve Tec @ APS

Jun 29, 2001, 10:48:09 PM6/29/01
Burn those skum bags!!!
Congrats on the recovery, most aren't as lucky.

Lee Bower

Jun 29, 2001, 10:40:50 PM6/29/01
Congratulations! Recovering race boats is rare, and Bob is one lucky man.
Jerri, I'm sure you'll have your work cut out for you getting the boat back
in race form.

An example that crime doesn't pay.

By the way, how's the 'Blaster hull coming along?

Lee Bower

"JMarq10553" <jmarq...@aol.com> wrote in message

Greg Botting

Jun 30, 2001, 3:36:19 AM6/30/01
Good to Hear!!!!!!

THE PEST1

Jun 30, 2001, 6:49:23 AM6/30/01
where? how? I seemed to have missed the original thread.

tymark15

Jun 30, 2001, 7:32:39 AM6/30/01
Best thing that could happen to them would be a good caning!! probably end
up with a slap on the hand instead...

Racerrik

Jun 30, 2001, 10:03:04 AM6/30/01
That is just waaaay cool! Every once in a while, the good guys win one.
Congrats!

JMarq10553

Jun 30, 2001, 12:59:08 PM6/30/01
It was stolen June 11in front of Watoosee Designs (watercraft repair) in
Corona. I left 1 of the 3 race boats in the trailer(well secured we thought).
Learned our lesson the hard way.
Jerri

Blewbyou2

Jun 30, 2001, 3:08:23 PM6/30/01
thats weird , i was just thinking about that this morning, wondering if you
guys would ever find it

lonerider

Jun 30, 2001, 6:54:47 PM6/30/01

tymark15 wrote in message ...

>Best thing that could happen to them would be a good caning!! probably end
>up with a slap on the hand instead...

Stealin a man's ski should carry the same penalty for stealin a man's horse
HANG EM!!!

Ken Shelton

Jun 30, 2001, 7:28:49 PM6/30/01
Yeah,

You can f with about anything I have, but its just not right to f with a
mans ski !!

Ken Shelton

"lonerider" <lone...@110.net> wrote in message

Mikey30

Jun 30, 2001, 8:07:40 PM6/30/01
lucky dude to get your ski back. maybe one day I will see mine again too!!