1974 Stanley Cup playoff TV crews

TMC

Jun 13, 2009, 9:45:21 PM6/13/09
http://the506.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1244893918

The crews - as I have them - for 1974.

As always, please alert with any omissions or errors and I thank you
in advance.

CANADIAN CREWS

QUARTER FINALS

Bruins-Maple Leafs
Game 1, 4/10, CBC. Bill Hewitt, Bob Goldham
Game 2, 4/11, CBC. Bill Hewitt, Bob Goldham
Game 3, 4/13, CBC. Bill Hewitt, Brian McFarlane
Game 4, 4/14, CBC. Bill Hewitt, Bob Goldham

Canadiens-Rangers
Game 1, 4/10, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Dick Irvin
Game 2, 4/11, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Dick Irvin
Game 3, 4/13, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Dick Irvin
Game 4, 4/14, *CTV. Tim Ryan, Ted Lindsay (NBC feed)
Game 5, 4/16, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Dick Irvin
Game 6, 4/18, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Dick Irvin

Flyers-Flames
Game 1, 4/9, No telecast
Game 2, 4/11, No telecast
Game 3, 4/12, No telecast
Game 4, 4/14, No telecast

BlackHawks-Kings
Game 1, 4/10, No telecast
Game 2, 4/11, No telecast
Game 3, 4/13, No telecast
Game 4, 4/14, No telecast
Game 5, 4/16, No telecast

SEMI FINALS

Bruins-Black Hawks
Game 1, 4/18, No telecast
Game 2, 4/21, No telecast
Game 3, 4/23, No telecast
Game 4, 4/25, CBC. Bob Cole, Brian McFarlane
Game 5, 4/28, No telecast
Game 6, 4/30, CBC. Bill Hewitt, Bob Goldham, Brian McFarlane

Flyers-Rangers
Game 1, 4/20, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Dick Irvin
Game 2, 4/23, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Dick Irvin
Game 3, 4/25, No telecast
Game 4, 4/28, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Dick Irvin
Game 5, 4/30, No telecast
Game 6, 5/2, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Dick Irvin
Game 7, 5/5, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Dick Irvin

STANLEY CUP FINAL

Bruins-Flyers
Game 1, 5/7, CBC. Bill Hewitt, Brian McFarlane
Game 2, 5/9, CBC. Bill Hewitt, Brian McFarlane
Game 3, 5/12, CBC. Bill Hewitt, Dick Irvin
Game 4, 5/14, CBC. Bill Hewitt, Brian McFarlane
Game 5, 5/16, CBC. Bill Hewitt, Brian McFarlane
Game 6, 5/19, CBC. Bill Hewitt, Dick Irvin

*Note: It appears that some CTV affiliates may have picked up NBC's
feed of the 4/14 MTL-NYR game. The 4/13/74 Toronto Star lists CFTO as
carrying this game, while the 4/13/74 Winnipeg Free Press does not
list CKY as carrying the game. If true, this would not be out of the
question. The HNIC rights in 1974 were actually held by Molson, Esso
(Imperial Oil) and McLaren Advertising, under the consortium of the
Canadian Sports Network and not the CBC.

AMERICAN CREWS

TO BE CONTINUED

Khoa Nguyen

Jan 4, 2022, 9:01:36 PMJan 4