Re: global totem poles blessing

1 view

David Dalton

Apr 19, 2023, 10:58:49 PM4/19/23
On Apr 19, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.29EFA80000...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Tonight, April 18, 2023, on CBC TV’s The National, which you
> can access at https://www.cbc.ca/news/thenational , there was
> a story on the repatriation of a totem pole from The Royal BC
> Museum in Victoria, BC, Canada, to its home Nuxalk territory,
> first to a school in Bella Coola, and soon to the old ancestral
> village site to naturally decay.
>
> Near the end of the segment I facilitated a soul alignment of
> each segment of the totem pole with the corresponding
> species someone.
>
> Then I extended this to all totem poles globally that were
> completed as of 0130 UTC April 19, 2023.
>
> Any now being carved and any more that will be completed
> in the future will have to be similarly blessed by a local
> assisted shaktipat recipient (or down the road, anyone
> in my shaktipat lineage, which currently is just the more
> than a million assisted shaktipat recipients globally).
> The same is true for objects other than totem poles.
>
> Were any of these soul alignments a renewal? No,
> it seems that such soul alignments were done in
> the past, e..g. by the indigenous Turtle Island avatar
> type of 602 years ago (at this stage), but those poles
> have since decayed away.
>
> On a related note, last night I facilitated a soul
> alignment of that avatar type with the
> Hudson’s Bay Building in downtown Winnipeg,
> which was recently given to the Association of
> Southern Manitoba Nations, I think.
>
> When I say facilitated rather than did, I mean
> the avatar type (or above, the species someones)
> had to agree. But this is also similar to the
> soul alignment that Jesus did between himself
> and the then and future (to then) sacramental
> bread and wine at The Last Supper. It is also
> similar to the soul alignment I did between
> myself and my region (which became a
> someone after the alignment).
>
> For my further progress see alt.religion.druid .

I hope to facilitate a soul alignment of the indigenous
devi type of 602 years ago with the Winnipeg Jets
home arena, The Canada Life Centre, but it seems
I will have to wait until Saturday afternoon’s televised
home game to attempt that.

"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must
face alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McL.)

David Dalton

Apr 22, 2023, 4:12:52 PM4/22/23
In article
<0001HW.29F0E1E700...@news.eternal-september.org>,
OK, the game is about to begin on CBC TV, and I just
facilitated that soul alignment, and I hope it brings
good luck to the Winnipeg Jets, no longer the
Winnipeg Jests, though that might depend on whether
their relations with indigenous people are good or not.

"Many a one has passed beyond, In the time between the two moons, Though I
am still enjoying earth, Thou moon of moons and of blessings!" (Scot trad)

David Dalton

Apr 25, 2023, 8:22:38 PM4/25/23
On Apr 22, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<dalton-98DAA9....@news.eternal-september.org>):
The Jets had no luck in their last two home games, but
I hope for a miracle in their next three games.

But perhaps the mystic block 6, which has resulted in
a damping of the careers of those I have recommended,
has not yet been lifted as I hoped. If not, maybe it
will be lifted before the next game.

For my ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid .

Blueshirt

Apr 26, 2023, 2:20:43 PM4/26/23
David Dalton wrote:

> The Jets had no luck in their last two home games, but
> I hope for a miracle in their next three games.
>
> But perhaps the mystic block 6, which has resulted in
> a damping of the careers of those I have recommended,
> has not yet been lifted as I hoped. If not, maybe it
> will be lifted before the next game.

Please work some magic on the NY Rangers... they blew a 2-0 series lead
and are now tied 2-2. Help from somewhere is clearly needed.

David Dalton

Apr 26, 2023, 4:55:40 PM4/26/23
On Apr 26, 2023, Blueshirt wrote
(in article <u2bq1p$1g6n3$1...@dont-email.me>):
Ha, my magic hasn’t had a good track record during
last year’s playoffs or this year’s so far. But OK,
since you asked, I’ll try something tomorrow night,
though I think a Newfoundlander is on the NJ Devils
team.

"My momma was a waitress; My daddy a truckdriver; The thing
that kept their power from them; Slowed me down awhile." (Ferron)

David Dalton

Apr 30, 2023, 12:37:36 AM4/30/23
In article
<0001HW.29F9C74A00...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> On Apr 26, 2023, Blueshirt wrote
> (in article <u2bq1p$1g6n3$1...@dont-email.me>):
>
> > David Dalton wrote:
> > >
> > > The Jets had no luck in their last two home games, but
> > > I hope for a miracle in their next three games.
> > >
> > > But perhaps the mystic block 6, which has resulted in
> > > a damping of the careers of those I have recommended,
> > > has not yet been lifted as I hoped. If not, maybe it
> > > will be lifted before the next game.
> >
> > Please work some magic on the NY Rangers... they blew a 2-0 series lead
> > and are now tied 2-2. Help from somewhere is clearly needed.
>
> Ha, my magic hasn’t had a good track record during
> last year’s playoffs or this year’s so far. But OK,
> since you asked, I’ll try something tomorrow night,
> though I think a Newfoundlander is on the NJ Devils
> team.

Well, quite a while ago I facilitated s soul alignment
of the species someone Apple with New York City,
and note that an apple has fivefold symmetry and
New York City has five boroughs. The other night I
facilitated a soul alignment of The New York Rangers
with Apple as well, so there is a three-way alignment
among Apple, the city, and the team.

"Come on and save me; If you could save me; From the ranks of the freaks
Who suspect; They could never love anyone" (Aimee Mann -- SAve Me)

Blueshirt

May 1, 2023, 7:44:01 AM5/1/23
David Dalton wrote:

> Well, quite a while ago I facilitated s soul alignment
> of the species someone Apple with New York City,
> and note that an apple has fivefold symmetry and
> New York City has five boroughs. The other night I
> facilitated a soul alignment of The New York Rangers
> with Apple as well, so there is a three-way alignment
> among Apple, the city, and the team.

Well, that alignment would need to be in tune tomorrow for game seven
so or it'll all be sour apples!

David Dalton

May 2, 2023, 8:04:24 PM5/2/23
On May 1, 2023, Blueshirt wrote
(in article <u2o8lv$51mv$1...@dont-email.me>):
Sorry, I guess it only worked on home ice.

David Dalton

May 11, 2023, 12:57:52 AM5/11/23
On Apr 22, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<dalton-98DAA9....@news.eternal-september.org>):
Well, tonight during the Edmonton Vegas game I noted
that Zach Whitecloud, an indigenous player from
Manitoba, is playing with the Vegas Golden Knights,
so perhaps that devi type favoured him. Maybe
Winnipeg should trade for him.