1984 Stanley Cup playoff TV crews

22 views
Skip to first unread message

tmc...@gmail.com

unread,
Jun 7, 2009, 7:58:12 PM6/7/09
to
http://the506.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1244381125

CANADIAN CREWS

DIVISION SEMI FINALS

Bruins-Canadiens
Game 1, 4/4, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Dick Irvin
Game 2, 4/5, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Dick Irvin
Game 3, 4/7, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Dick Irvin, Mickey Redmond

Sabres-Nordiques
Game 1, 4/4, No telecast
Game 2, 4/5, No telecast
Game 3, 4/7, No telecast

Islanders-Rangers
Game 1, 4/4, No telecast
Game 2, 4/5, No telecast
Game 3, 4/7, No telecast
Game 4, 4/8, CBC. Bob Cole, Don Cherry, Dick Irvin
Game 5, 4/10, CBC. Bob Cole, Don Cherry, Dick Irvin

Capitals-Flyers
Game 1, 4/4, No telecast
Game 2, 4/5, No telecast
Game 3, 4/7, No telecast

North Stars-Black Hawks
Game 1, 4/4, No telecast
Game 2, 4/5, No telecast
Game 3, 4/7, No telecast
Game 4, 4/8, No telecast
Game 5, 4/10, No telecast

Blues-Red Wings
Game 1, 4/4, No telecast
Game 2, 4/5, No telecast
Game 3, 4/7, No telecast
Game 4, 4/8, No telecast

Oilers-Jets
Game 1, 4/4, CBC. Bob Cole, Gary Dornhoefer
Game 2, 4/5, CBC. Bob Cole, Gary Dornhoefer
Game 3, 4/7, CBC. Bob Cole, Gary Dornhoefer

Flames-Canucks
Game 1, 4/4, CBC. Don Wittman, Howie Meeker
Game 2, 4/5, CBC. Don Wittman, Howie Meeker
Game 3, 4/7, CBC. Jim Robson, Howie Meeker
Game 4, 4/8, CBC. Jim Robson, Howie Meeker

DIVISION FINALS

Nordiques-Canadiens
Game 1, 4/12, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Dick Irvin, Mickey Redmond
Game 2, 4/13, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Dick Irvin, Mickey Redmond
Game 3, 4/15, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Dick Irvin, Mickey Redmond
Game 4, 4/16, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Dick Irvin, Mickey Redmond
Game 5, 4/18, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Dick Irvin, Mickey Redmond
Game 6, 4/20, CBC. Bob Cole, Dick Irvin, Mickey Redmond

Islanders-Capitals
Game 1, 4/12, No telecast
Game 2, 4/13, No telecast
Game 3, 4/15, No telecast
Game 4, 4/16, No telecast
Game 5, 4/18, No telecast

North Stars-Blues
Game 1, 4/12, No telecast
Game 2, 4/13, No telecast
Game 3, 4/15, No telecast
Game 4, 4/16, No telecast
Game 5, 4/18, No telecast
Game 6, 4/20, No telecast
Game 7, 4/22, No telecast

Oilers-Flames
Game 1, 4/12, CBC. Don Wittman, Gary Dornhoefer
Game 2, 4/13, CBC. Don Wittman, Gary Dornhoefer
Game 3, 4/15, CBC. Don Wittman, Gary Dornhoefer
Game 4, 4/16, CBC. Don Wittman, Gary Dornhoefer
Game 5, 4/18, CBC. Don Wittman, Gary Dornhoefer
Game 6, 4/20, CBC. Don Wittman, Gary Dornhoefer
Game 7, 4/22, CBC. Don Wittman, Gary Dornhoefer

CONFERENCE FINALS

Canadiens-Islanders
Game 1, 4/24, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Dick Irvin, Mickey Redmond
Game 2, 4/26, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Dick Irvin, Mickey Redmond
Game 3, 4/28, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Dick Irvin, Mickey Redmond
Game 4, 5/1, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Dick Irvin, Mickey Redmond
Game 5, 5/3, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Dick Irvin, Mickey Redmond
Game 6, 5/5, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Dick Irvin, Mickey Redmond

Oilers-North Stars
Game 1, 4/24, CBC. Bob Cole, Gary Dornhoefer
Game 2, 4/26, CBC. Bob Cole, Gary Dornhoefer
Game 3, 4/28, CBC. Bob Cole, Gary Dornhoefer
Game 4, 5/1, CBC. Bob Cole, Gary Dornhoefer

STANLEY CUP FINAL

Islanders-Oilers
Game 1, 5/10, CBC. Bob Cole, Mickey Redmond
Game 2, 5/12, CBC. Bob Cole, Mickey Redmond
Game 3, 5/15, CBC. Bob Cole, Gary Dornhoefer
Game 4, 5/17, CBC. Bob Cole, Gary Dornhoefer
Game 5, 5/19, CBC. Bob Cole, Gary Dornhoefer, Dick Irvin


AMERICAN CREWS

TO BE CONTINUED

Khoa Nguyen

unread,
Jan 5, 2022, 5:28:29 PMJan 5
to
On Sunday, June 7, 2009 at 6:58:12 PM UTC-5, tmc...@gmail.com wrote:
> http://the506.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1244381125
> CANADIAN CREWS
> DIVISION SEMIFINALS
> Bruins-Canadiens
> Game 1, 4/4, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Mickey Redmond, Dick Irvin
> Game 2, 4/5, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Mickey Redmond, Dick Irvin
> Game 3, 4/7, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Mickey Redmond, Dick Irvin
> Sabres-Nordiques
> Game 1, 4/4, No telecast
> Game 2, 4/5, No telecast
> Game 3, 4/7, No telecast
> Islanders-Rangers
> Game 1, 4/4, No telecast
> Game 2, 4/5, No telecast
> Game 3, 4/7, No telecast
> Game 4, 4/8, CBC. Bob Cole, Dick Irvin, Don Cherry
> Game 5, 4/10, CBC. Bob Cole, Dick Irvin, Don Cherry
> Capitals-Flyers
> Game 1, 4/4, No telecast
> Game 2, 4/5, No telecast
> Game 3, 4/7, No telecast
> North Stars-Black Hawks
> Game 1, 4/4, No telecast
> Game 2, 4/5, No telecast
> Game 3, 4/7, No telecast
> Game 4, 4/8, No telecast
> Game 5, 4/10, No telecast
> Blues-Red Wings
> Game 1, 4/4, No telecast
> Game 2, 4/5, No telecast
> Game 3, 4/7, No telecast
> Game 4, 4/8, No telecast
> Oilers-Jets
> Game 1, 4/4, CBC. Bob Cole, Gary Dornhoefer, Don Cherry
> Game 2, 4/5, CBC. Bob Cole, Gary Dornhoefer, Don Cherry
> Game 3, 4/7, CBC. Bob Cole, Gary Dornhoefer, Don Cherry
> Flames-Canucks
> Game 1, 4/4, CBC. Don Wittman, Howie Meeker
> Game 2, 4/5, CBC. Don Wittman, Howie Meeker
> Game 3, 4/7, CBC. Jim Robson, Howie Meeker
> Game 4, 4/8, CBC. Jim Robson, Howie Meeker
> DIVISION FINALS
> Nordiques-Canadiens
> Game 1, 4/12, CBC. Bob Cole, Mickey Redmond, Dick Irvin
> Game 2, 4/13, CBC. Bob Cole, Mickey Redmond, Dick Irvin
> Game 3, 4/15, CBC. Bob Cole, Mickey Redmond, Dick Irvin
> Game 4, 4/16, CBC. Bob Cole, Mickey Redmond, Dick Irvin
> Game 5, 4/18, CBC. Bob Cole, Mickey Redmond, Dick Irvin
> Game 6, 4/20, CBC. Bob Cole, Mickey Redmond, Dick Irvin (first two periods), Don Cherry (third period)
> Islanders-Capitals
> Game 1, 4/12, No telecast
> Game 2, 4/13, No telecast
> Game 3, 4/15, No telecast
> Game 4, 4/16, No telecast
> Game 5, 4/18, No telecast
> North Stars-Blues
> Game 1, 4/12, No telecast
> Game 2, 4/13, No telecast
> Game 3, 4/15, No telecast
> Game 4, 4/16, No telecast
> Game 5, 4/18, No telecast
> Game 6, 4/20, No telecast
> Game 7, 4/22, No telecast
> Oilers-Flames
> Game 1, 4/12, CBC. Don Wittman, Gary Dornhoefer
> Game 2, 4/13, CBC. Don Wittman, Gary Dornhoefer
> Game 3, 4/15, CBC. Don Wittman, Gary Dornhoefer
> Game 4, 4/16, CBC. Don Wittman, Gary Dornhoefer
> Game 5, 4/18, CBC. Don Wittman, Gary Dornhoefer
> Game 6, 4/20, CBC. Don Wittman, Gary Dornhoefer
> Game 7, 4/22, CBC. Don Wittman, Gary Dornhoefer
> CONFERENCE FINALS
> Canadiens-Islanders
> Game 1, 4/24, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Gary Dornhoefer, Dick Irvin
> Game 2, 4/26, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Gary Dornhoefer, Dick Irvin
> Game 3, 4/28, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Gary Dornhoefer, Dick Irvin
> Game 4, 5/1, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Gary Dornhoefer, Dick Irvin
> Game 5, 5/3, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Gary Dornhoefer, Dick Irvin
> Game 6, 5/5, CBC. Danny Gallivan, Gary Dornhoefer, Dick Irvin
> Oilers-North Stars
> Game 1, 4/24, CBC. Jim Robson, Mickey Redmond, Chico Resch
> Game 2, 4/26, CBC. Jim Robson, Mickey Redmond, Chico Resch
> Game 3, 4/28, CBC. Jim Robson, Mickey Redmond, Chico Resch
> Game 4, 5/1, CBC. Jim Robson, Mickey Redmond, Chico Resch
> STANLEY CUP FINAL
> Islanders-Oilers
> Game 1, 5/10, CBC. Bob Cole, Mickey Redmond, Dick Irvin
> Game 2, 5/12, CBC. Bob Cole, Mickey Redmond, Dick Irvin
> Game 3, 5/15, CBC. Bob Cole, Gary Dornhoefer, Dick Irvin
> Game 4, 5/17, CBC. Bob Cole, Gary Dornhoefer, Dick Irvin
> Game 5, 5/19, CBC. Bob Cole, Gary Dornhoefer, Dick Irvin
>
> AMERICAN CREWS
> DIVISION SEMIFINALS
> Bruins-Canadiens
> Game 1, 4/4, No telecast
> Game 2, 4/5, No telecast
> Game 3, 4/7, No telecast
> Sabres-Nordiques
> Game 1, 4/4, No telecast
> Game 2, 4/5, USA Network. Al Albert, Gary Green
> Game 3, 4/7, No telecast
> Islanders-Rangers
> Game 1, 4/4, USA Network. Al Albert, Gary Green
> Game 2, 4/5, No telecast
> Game 3, 4/7, No telecast
> Game 4, 4/8, USA Network. Mike Lange, Gary Green
> Game 5, 4/10, USA Network. Dan Kelly, Gary Green
> Capitals-Flyers
> Game 1, 4/4, No telecast
> Game 2, 4/5, No telecast
> Game 3, 4/7, USA Network. Al Albert, Gary Green
> North Stars-Black Hawks
> Game 1, 4/4, No telecast
> Game 2, 4/5, No telecast
> Game 3, 4/7, No telecast
> Game 4, 4/8, No telecast
> Game 5, 4/10, No telecast
> Blues-Red Wings
> Game 1, 4/4, No telecast
> Game 2, 4/5, No telecast
> Game 3, 4/7, No telecast
> Game 4, 4/8, No telecast
> Oilers-Jets
> Game 1, 4/4, No telecast
> Game 2, 4/5, No telecast
> Game 3, 4/7, No telecast
> Flames-Canucks
> Game 1, 4/4, No telecast
> Game 2, 4/5, No telecast
> Game 3, 4/7, No telecast
> Game 4, 4/8, No telecast
> DIVISION FINALS
> Nordiques-Canadiens
> Game 1, 4/12, No telecast
> Game 2, 4/13, No telecast
> Game 3, 4/15, No telecast
> Game 4, 4/16, USA Network. Al Albert, Gary Green
> Game 5, 4/18, No telecast
> Game 6, 4/20, USA Network. Al Albert, Gary Green
> Islanders-Capitals
> Game 1, 4/12, No telecast
> Game 2, 4/13, USA Network (TD). Al Albert, Gary Green
> Game 3, 4/15, USA Network. Al Albert, Gary Green
> Game 4, 4/16, No telecast
> Game 5, 4/18, USA Network. Al Albert, Gary Green
> North Stars-Blues
> Game 1, 4/12, USA Network (TD). Al Albert, Gary Green
> Game 2, 4/13, No telecast
> Game 3, 4/15, No telecast
> Game 4, 4/16, No telecast
> Game 5, 4/18, No telecast
> Game 6, 4/20, No telecast
> Game 7, 4/22, USA Network. Al Albert, Gary Green
> Oilers-Flames
> Game 1, 4/12, No telecast
> Game 2, 4/13, No telecast
> Game 3, 4/15, No telecast
> Game 4, 4/16, No telecast
> Game 5, 4/18, No telecast
> Game 6, 4/20, No telecast
> Game 7, 4/22, No telecast
> CONFERENCE FINALS
> Canadiens-Islanders
> Game 1, 4/24, No telecast
> Game 2, 4/26, USA Network. Dan Kelly, Gary Green
> Game 3, 4/28, USA Network. Dan Kelly, Gary Green
> Game 4, 5/1, USA Network. Dan Kelly, Gary Green
> Game 5, 5/3, USA Network. Dan Kelly, Gary Green
> Game 6, 5/5, USA Network. Dan Kelly, Gary Green
> Oilers-North Stars
> Game 1, 4/24, USA Network. Dan Kelly, Gary Green
> Game 2, 4/26, No telecast
> Game 3, 4/28, No telecast
> Game 4, 5/1, No telecast
> STANLEY CUP FINAL
> Islanders-Oilers
> Game 1, 5/10, USA Network. Dan Kelly, Gary Green
> Game 2, 5/12, USA Network. Dan Kelly, Gary Green
> Game 3, 5/15, USA Network. Dan Kelly, Gary Green
> Game 4, 5/17, USA Network. Dan Kelly, Gary Green
> Game 5, 5/19, USA Network. Dan Kelly, Gary Green
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages