Alec Baldwin investigation nearing a conclusion

TomS

Aug 12, 2022, 8:55:21 PM8/12/22

Alan

Aug 12, 2022, 9:22:20 PM8/12/22

TomS

Aug 16, 2022, 6:27:22 PM8/16/22
More damning info from the FBI, Baldwin's story was a LIE:
https://nypost.com/2022/08/15/walls-close-in-on-alec-baldwin-as-his-gun-lie-falls-apart/
My guess at this point is YES, he will be charged with manslaughter.

Now, what is YOUR guess?

Alan

Aug 16, 2022, 7:00:48 PM8/16/22
On 2022-08-16 15:27, TomS wrote:
> On Friday, August 12, 2022 at 6:22:20 PM UTC-7, Alan wrote:
>> On 2022-08-12 17:55, TomS wrote:
>>> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/alec-baldwin-shooting-rust-fbi-forensic-report-santa-fe-new-mexico/
>>>
>>> https://www.npr.org/2022/08/11/1117010916/rust-movie-shooting-investigation-baldwin-records
>>
>> Indeed, Sunshine.
>>
>> And is he going to be criminally charged?
>>
>> Yes or no.
>
> More damning info from the FBI, Baldwin's story was a LIE:
> https://nypost.com/2022/08/15/walls-close-in-on-alec-baldwin-as-his-gun-lie-falls-apart/

Sorry, but a forensic report stating that they couldn't find a reason
the gun would fire without pulling the trigger is not the same as
actually proving that Baldwin pulled the trigger.

Your source lies. It's says "The FBI now says that he did."

And the article to which that points says nothing of the kind.

When you get to the end of it, the gun in question could be made to fire
without pulling the trigger:

'With the hammer de-cocked on a loaded chamber, the gun was able to
detonate a primer "without a pull of the trigger when the hammer was
struck directly," which is normal for this type of revolver, the report
stated.'

<https://abcnews.go.com/US/gun-rust-shooting-fired-pulling-trigger-fbi-report/story?id=88311336>

> My guess at this point is YES, he will be charged with manslaughter.
>
> Now, what is YOUR guess?

My guess is no.

Because regardless of whether or not he pulled the trigger, he believed
he was handed a cold gun.

TomS

Aug 16, 2022, 11:21:37 PM8/16/22
The only thing we know for sure is that Baldwin is a LIAR, so whatever he says he "believed" is just another lie and certainly not to be trusted. As I have said MANY times before Baldwin had a DUTY to ensure safety on the set, and not only did he not demonstrably do that, but he was the one that actually pulled the trigger.

Alan

Aug 16, 2022, 11:37:26 PM8/16/22
No... ...we don't know that at all.

> whatever he says he "believed" is just another lie and certainly not
> to be trusted. As I have said MANY times before Baldwin had a DUTY to
> ensure safety on the set, and not only did he not demonstrably do
> that, but he was the one that actually pulled the trigger.

1. He did not have such a duty while he was busy being an actor. Look up
the word "delegation".

2. We don't know if the trigger was pulled at all.

-hh

Aug 17, 2022, 6:00:13 AM8/17/22
Particularly when that claim is being made by Tommy, who's a 'known liar'.

> > whatever he says he "believed" is just another lie and certainly not
> > to be trusted. As I have said MANY times before Baldwin had a DUTY to
> > ensure safety on the set, and not only did he not demonstrably do
> > that, but he was the one that actually pulled the trigger.
>
> 1. He did not have such a duty while he was busy being an actor. Look up
> the word "delegation".
>
> 2. We don't know if the trigger was pulled at all.

IMO, the armorer is going to be the one stuck holding the bag; it didn't help
that the FBI found the gun in such poor condition that they were able to run
only one test before it reportedly 'broke' and had to be repaired. As such, the
"couldn't repeat" tests done after FBI rebuild are by definition, inconclusive.

-hh

Bigbird

Aug 18, 2022, 2:51:04 PM8/18/22
TomS wrote:

> The only thing we know for sure is that Baldwin is a LIAR, so
> whatever he says he "believed" is just another lie

So a liar always lies?

Interesting way to damn the fat cunt that was your hero p45

You may ALWAYS LIE, you thick cunt, but that is not how it works for
normal, less demented, people, Boo Hoo.

Irving S

Aug 18, 2022, 2:56:30 PM8/18/22
Your obsession with Trump is amazing. I understand the anger. If I was a failure like you, I would be angry too. Why not blame Trump, seems he is blamed for everything these days.

Now go clean some dog shit, you social outcast. No worries, mommy loves you.

TomS

Aug 19, 2022, 8:25:44 PM8/19/22
Oh, Puhhhhleeeeesssssseeeeeeeee! Stop with this bullshit about what he "believed." At clearly stated he did not pull the trigger and the FBI said he did. END OF STORY.

Alan

Aug 19, 2022, 8:26:44 PM8/19/22
Quote the FBI saying that.

TomS

Aug 20, 2022, 8:10:51 PM8/20/22
Already did, Fool.

Alan

Aug 20, 2022, 8:15:55 PM8/20/22
No. You didn't.

You're either ignorant or lying... ...or quite likely both.

:-)

TomS

Aug 20, 2022, 10:35:00 PM8/20/22
No, you are - end of story.

Alan

Aug 20, 2022, 10:50:53 PM8/20/22
So provide the quote—the exact quote—right...

...here:

We both know you won't. Because you can't, Sunshine.

Because it doesn't exist.

TomS

Aug 20, 2022, 11:20:23 PM8/20/22
Go suck shit, Fool - it is posted, READ IT!

Alan

Aug 20, 2022, 11:41:15 PM8/20/22
If it's "posted"...

...then you will have no trouble quoting it...

...but we both know you won't.

TomS

Aug 21, 2022, 6:22:38 PM8/21/22
...and YOU will have no problem finding it!

Alan

Aug 21, 2022, 9:19:37 PM8/21/22
And yet you still can't quote it.

Got it, Sunshine.

:-)

TomS

Aug 22, 2022, 2:05:29 PM8/22/22
No, YOU can find it on YOUR OWN.

Alan

Aug 22, 2022, 3:04:22 PM8/22/22
I can't find it because it doesn't exist.

The FBI never said that that Alec Baldwin pulled the trigger.

It is a falsehood to claim otherwise.

TomS

Aug 24, 2022, 10:01:33 PM8/24/22
Of course they didn't say "Baldwin pulled the trigger," Fool. They said that the gun, which was in BALDWINS HAND, could not have fired WITHOUT THE TRIGGER BEING PULLED. So, WHO THE FUCK PULLED THE TRIGGER, FOOL?????

Alan

Aug 24, 2022, 10:44:32 PM8/24/22
So are you admitting you were ignorant when you claimed that "he FBI
said he did"...

...or were you lying?

You did say there was a precise quote that said that, right, Sunshine?

TomS

Aug 26, 2022, 12:12:39 AM8/26/22
Hardly, it is a reasonable deduction, Fool.

Alan

Aug 26, 2022, 1:02:23 PM8/26/22
Sorry, Sunshine, but you didn't say it was a "reasonable deduction" when
I asked for the actual quote. You said "[I] already did [provide the
quote]". That is an explicit claim that an actual quote of the FBI
saying it exists.

They didn't say it.

TomS

Aug 26, 2022, 9:49:24 PM8/26/22
Hey Fool, here are the FACTS:
1. The gun was in Baldwin's hands when it discharged.
2. The FBI stated the gun couldn't discharge UNLESS the trigger was pulled.
Deduction:
3. Baldwin pulled the trigger.

Even a 3rd grader could understand that.

Alan

Aug 26, 2022, 10:03:36 PM8/26/22
So you now admit it was a lie when you claimed:

"the FBI said he did [pull the trigger]"

Got it. You're just a garden variety liar.

TomS

Aug 26, 2022, 11:17:15 PM8/26/22
Fuck you - I explained the OBVIOUS deduction.

Alan

Aug 26, 2022, 11:28:41 PM8/26/22
Don't double-down on your lie, Sunshine.

You flat-out stated that the FBI had made a statement they did not make.

Alan

Aug 27, 2022, 12:32:03 AM8/27/22
Here's an actual quote from the report, Sunshine:

“it may not be possible to recreate or duplicate all of the
circumstances which led to the discharge of a firearm without a pull of
the trigger.”

In plain English, that means they're not saying that it wasn't possible
at the time of the accident that the gun could be fired without pulling
the trigger.

TomS

Aug 27, 2022, 12:37:53 AM8/27/22
Read this: that fucking bastard Baldwin WILL be indicted for manslaughter because he negligently fired a live round at several people w/o ANY regard for their safety.

Alan

Aug 27, 2022, 12:50:08 AM8/27/22
Sorry, but even the FBI is saying that it can't determine beyond a
reasonable doubt that at the time of the accident (so ruled by the
medical examiner) the gun couldn't possibly fire without the trigger
being pulled.

A fuller quote from the report:

"When an accidental discharge examination is performed, it may not be
possible to recreate or duplicate all of the circumstances which led to
the discharge of a firearm without a pull of the trigger."

That's reasonable doubt right there.

TomS

Sep 27, 2022, 1:33:32 AM9/27/22

Alan

Sep 27, 2022, 1:45:24 AM9/27/22
Would you care to quote where the DA said that any charges will be laid
against Baldwin...

..because I can't see a single word about it that is actually true.

There is this:

'In a letter to the New Mexico Board of Finance, obtained and published
by Deadline, the district attorney's office stated, "One of the possible
defendants is well-known movie actor Alec Baldwin," adding that the case
"could require up to 4 separate jury trials."'

But here is that letter:

<https://deadline.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Emergency-Funding-Request-Packet-Rust.pdf>

And that text doesn't appear in it anywhere.

Sorry, Sunshine: you lose again.

;-)

TomS

Sep 28, 2022, 12:49:18 AM9/28/22
Hey Fool, the charges are about to come - best admit defeat now.

Alan

Sep 28, 2022, 12:56:25 AM9/28/22
Sorry, but I'll wait for the denouement.

TomS

Sep 28, 2022, 1:08:13 AM9/28/22
Can't admit when you're wrong, can you Fool?

Alan

Sep 28, 2022, 1:11:18 AM9/28/22
As of right now, I'm not wrong.

Alec Baldwin hasn't been charged, and you can't even show that the DA's
office has mentioned the possibility of charging him.

TomS

Sep 28, 2022, 2:56:27 PM9/28/22
As said by the man who just fell off a cliff.

They are going to charge between one and four persons with homicide; WHO do you think the ONE person certain to be charged is?

Alan

Sep 28, 2022, 3:17:12 PM9/28/22
No, that's not what they said. You should learn to read for comprehension:

'"it's become apparent that we will be potentially charging between one
and four people with criminal charges, and each of those charges will
probably include some variation of our homicide statute."'

"will be potentially charging".

TomS

Sep 28, 2022, 10:53:11 PM9/28/22
LOL! And WTF do you THINK that means, Fool?

Alan

Sep 29, 2022, 4:44:19 AM9/29/22
It means it is uncertain that they will be charging anyone, Sunshine.

Don't you understand English?