Re: Waiting several days..LOL

Message has been deleted

TomS

Aug 12, 2022, 7:09:31 PM8/12/22
On Friday, August 12, 2022 at 12:53:51 PM UTC-7, Irving S wrote:
> https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/12/exclusive-warrant-shows-doj-fbi-waited-several-days-after-judge-approved-to-conduct-mar-a-lago-raid/
>
> So the warrant was approved and they waited several days to conduct the search.
>
> Wait, I am hearing that there was information about nuclear codes and nuclear weapons. That is what the left is saying. If that is the case, they waited. I mean anything related to the nuclear arsenel or our nuclear program in the possession of a "madman" like Trump, and they wait? LOL!
>
> What assholes the left is. What assholes the left media is. Trump comes out the victum smelling like a rose. You fucked up again my progressive friends. We need more 1/6 hearings, yea that will be the deal breaker!
>
> LOL! Laughing at all you fucking morons. Hard to believe anyone could be that stupid. The Trump obsession is mind boggling. You idiots do not stop, you keep him in the news cycle, you never let up. Who the hell is giving these assipe cretins advice. A fucking one eyed retard could do better.

This is truly bizarre. The raid was predicated on the urgency of "protecting" secret material - WHY wait several days to execute it? They obviously didn't think it was that urgent.

Alan

Aug 12, 2022, 8:50:04 PM8/12/22
You're accepting Breitbart as factual?

LLOLOLOLOLOLOLLPOLOLOOLOLOLOOL!

-hh

Aug 12, 2022, 10:43:32 PM8/12/22
Oh, look: neither Irving nor Tommy have any idea what the threat was. Maybe
they’ll get hit in the forehead with a $110M golf ball to start to get a clue…

-hh