Raid is Merrick Garland's payback for being rejected from Supreme Court

TomS

Aug 12, 2022, 8:40:58 PM8/12/22
Need I say more?

Alan

Aug 12, 2022, 8:48:04 PM8/12/22
On 2022-08-12 17:40, TomS wrote:
> Need I say more?

Yes, actually.

The warrant has been unsealed and we know what they were looking for...

...and that Trump's lawyer signed the list of things they confiscated.

TomS

Aug 12, 2022, 8:56:09 PM8/12/22
Nope - it speaks for itself.

Alan

Aug 12, 2022, 9:24:42 PM8/12/22
The warrant and the list of items confiscated speaks for itself.

Irving S

Aug 13, 2022, 3:40:34 PM8/13/22
LOL! No one knows what is confiscated. On top of your many talents and skills, you have contacts in the US government? You da man Captain Combover!. LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TomS

Aug 15, 2022, 10:01:42 PM8/15/22
The warrant said: "Grab EVERYTHING!" which is illegally broad.

The inventory talked about BOXES, no discription of individual documents. So, YES, they speak of a FISHING RAID!!

Alan

Aug 15, 2022, 10:14:12 PM8/15/22
On 2022-08-15 19:01, TomS wrote:
> On Saturday, August 13, 2022 at 12:40:34 PM UTC-7, Irving S wrote:

>>> The warrant and the list of items confiscated speaks for itself.
>> LOL! No one knows what is confiscated. On top of your many talents and skills, you have contacts in the US government? You da man Captain Combover!. LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> The warrant said: "Grab EVERYTHING!" which is illegally broad.

Got a cite for that, Sunshine?

> The inventory talked about BOXES, no discription of individual documents. So, YES, they speak of a FISHING RAID!!

And for this?

:-)

Bigbird

Aug 16, 2022, 10:38:23 AM8/16/22
TomS wrote:

> Need I say more?

Nope. Never. Just STFU.

Irving S

Aug 17, 2022, 3:39:53 PM8/17/22
An unmeployed dog walker telling someone else to STFU?

LOL! You fucking loser, you are not worthy of being defecated on. Now run to mommy and cry. Cry real hard asshole!

TomS

Aug 17, 2022, 10:39:02 PM8/17/22
The Fool thinks it is a fishing raid, too.

Alan

Aug 17, 2022, 11:45:16 PM8/17/22
So you can't provide any support for your claims.

Got it, Sunshine.

TomS

Aug 18, 2022, 12:26:30 AM8/18/22
Hey Fool, it is not ME that has to support my claims, it is Garland AND the FBI that have to support THEIR CLAIMS!

-hh

Aug 18, 2022, 5:19:49 AM8/18/22
Except the evidence already exists that the FBI was able to convince an independent
third party that their claims were supported.

What now, Batman? Try to attack the credibility of said independent third party, even though
that judge was appointed by Trump?

-hh