Re: Thanks for the raid assholes

Message has been deleted

TomS

Aug 12, 2022, 8:20:26 PM8/12/22
On Friday, August 12, 2022 at 6:40:12 AM UTC-7, Irving S wrote:
> Like 1/6, like the dossier, another failed attempt to discredit a great President.
>
> An unforced error, most see this for what it is. Pure theater.
>
> Did not work. Just energized the base even more, and people can see the injustice here. The way others like the Clintons and BIden's get a pass. We all know this could be us next.
>
> Get used to it assholes. President Trump or Desantis very soon. You morons the the left are toast, enjoy the party while you can

Yeah, this one looks like a huge SHIT HOLE for the Dims. They are now under the gun (their own, BTW) to produce REAL evidence of REAL NATIONAL SECURITY crimes, not just parking violations. Failure to do so, which is highly likely, will be prima facie evidence of political harassment and will be a HUGE embarrassment going into the (non-existent per the Fool) election.

Freedom Day is now ONLY 87 days away!
Message has been deleted