Q: Who can call Jill "Doctor" Biden a "cunt" and get away with it?

TomS

Aug 5, 2022, 10:40:40 PM8/5/22

Bigbird

Aug 6, 2022, 5:42:41 AM8/6/22
You're a cunt Boo Hoo.

TomS

Aug 6, 2022, 11:02:36 PM8/6/22
Are YOU going to call Jill a "cunt", too? Doesn't matter though - you aren't RELATED!

Alan

Aug 8, 2022, 2:58:31 PM8/8/22
On 2022-08-05 19:40, TomS wrote:
> A: Hunter BooBoo:
> https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1545773979671183361

So you have a third-hand report where a biased Twitter account reports
on a report that quotes and unnamed source as claiming this happened.

And I'm trying to figure out why the hell this even matters?

Is Jill Biden in office?

Bigbird

Aug 8, 2022, 3:55:31 PM8/8/22
No, you stupid cunt, I am calling you a cunt just like your "nearest
and dearest" do all the time.

--
Bozo Bin
Alan Baker

TomS

Aug 8, 2022, 8:12:24 PM8/8/22
On Monday, August 8, 2022 at 12:55:31 PM UTC-7, Bigbird wrote:
> TomS wrote:

> > > You're a cunt Boo Hoo.
> >
> > Are YOU going to call Jill a "cunt", too? Doesn't matter though - you
> > aren't RELATED!
> No, you stupid cunt, I am calling you a cunt just like your "nearest
> and dearest" do all the time.
>
> --
> Bozo Bin
> Alan Baker
> Texasgate

LOL! You obviously don't know what "cunt" means, do you?

Alan

Aug 8, 2022, 8:27:42 PM8/8/22
You obviously don't know what (at least) "third-hand" means.

Bigbird

Aug 10, 2022, 7:24:48 AM8/10/22
TomS wrote:

> On Monday, August 8, 2022 at 12:55:31 PM UTC-7, Bigbird wrote:
> > TomS wrote:

> > > Are YOU going to call Jill a "cunt", too? Doesn't matter though -
> > > you aren't RELATED!
> > No, you stupid cunt, I am calling you a cunt just like your
> > "nearest and dearest" do all the time.
> >

> LOL! You obviously don't know what "cunt" means, do you?

I expect your mother told you it means you're "special", Boo Hoo?

Irving S

Aug 10, 2022, 4:42:50 PM8/10/22
LOL! The unemployed dog walker is on a roll these days.

How is daddy doing these days? Bet Tyrone is a great dad!

TomS

Aug 10, 2022, 8:28:07 PM8/10/22
On Wednesday, August 10, 2022 at 4:24:48 AM UTC-7, Bigbird wrote:
> TomS wrote:

> > > No, you stupid cunt, I am calling you a cunt just like your
> > > "nearest and dearest" do all the time.
> > >

> > LOL! You obviously don't know what "cunt" means, do you?
> I expect your mother told you it means you're "special", Boo Hoo?

No, that's what YOUR mother told YOU - you're just confused (as usual).

Bigbird

Aug 12, 2022, 4:27:56 AM8/12/22
TomS wrote:

> No, that's what YOUR mother told YOU

How old are you? That you don't realise how much you embarrass yourself
with such weak, infantile responses tells me your mental age is
pre-teen.

Irving S

Aug 12, 2022, 9:53:15 AM8/12/22
I doubt Tom is very embarrassed. But you should be. An unemployed dog walker, does it get much worse than that?

LOL! You moron, to say you are entertaining would be a most profound understatement. Now do something meaningful asshole, start looking for a job!

Irving S

Aug 12, 2022, 9:57:41 AM8/12/22
And you are REAL special indeed! An unemployed dog walker. Cannot fathom anyone being more special than that! Bet your mommy is so proud, her little boy cleans his room every day. You love when mommy is proud, it makes you feel like such a special little boy. You just love when mommy gets you ice cream, and you take that whipped cream and make a beard and mustaje. Mommy laughs so hard,, and it makes for feel so special.

How about some pictures you homely oaf. I bet you look like the results of a crawfish fucking an earthworm. Prove otherwise. Your picture gets mine. Nothing to be ashamed of here, waiting asshole!