Lyin Biden hires a common thief to dispose of our nuclear waste

Tommy

Nov 29, 2022, 9:10:26 PM11/29/22
He is also a DRAG QUEEN! Can this administration get ANY cookier?
Well, you can argue that Brinton became a thief AFTER he was hired, but he is still on the job.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/drag-queen-department-of-energy-official-appointed-by-joe-biden-admits-to-stealing-bag-from-airport/ar-AA14H0si?cvid=acbbf5becb66485f8a93b9831fe34549

Alan

Nov 29, 2022, 11:15:27 PM11/29/22
Yeah....

...that's easily as serious as stealing classified documents.

KenPitts

Nov 30, 2022, 1:12:29 PM11/30/22
A felony. He should be relieved without pay until these charges are disposed.

Ken

Alan

Nov 30, 2022, 2:21:46 PM11/30/22
Funny you haven't piped up about the felonies committed by anyone else...

...isn't it?

Tommy

Dec 2, 2022, 8:37:52 PM12/2/22
I know of NO ONE ELSE that has been entrusted with deposing of NUCLEAR WASTE that has been charged with a felony - do YOU?

Alan

Dec 2, 2022, 9:12:21 PM12/2/22
Is taking classified documents when you're no longer authorized to
possess them a felony, Sunshine?

Tommy

Dec 4, 2022, 1:11:05 AM12/4/22
Not relevant, Fool. Is influence peddling as a federal officer a felony?

Alan

Dec 4, 2022, 2:33:58 AM12/4/22
Who are you saying peddled influence, Sunshine?

I was pointing out that there is someone who has most assuredly taken
and possess classified documents and government records to which he was
not entitled...

...and in the case of the classified documents, that is most certainly a
felony.

Yet neither you, nor Pitty-party has expressed the slightest outrage at
this much more serious wrongdoing than someone grabbing the wrong bag at
an airport luggage carousel.

Tommy

Dec 4, 2022, 11:06:05 PM12/4/22
You DIDN'T answer the question, Fool.

Alan

Dec 5, 2022, 12:10:35 PM12/5/22
Why would I have, Sunshine?

It was a complete non sequitur.

I was observing that your and Pitty's outrage about felonies seems
strangely selective.

Then out of the blue you mention "influence peddling" and I have no way
of knowing to whom you are referring.

Tommy

Dec 6, 2022, 12:30:15 AM12/6/22
Because it is RELEVANT, Fool.

Alan

Dec 6, 2022, 1:08:23 AM12/6/22
Really, Sunshine?

Explain HOW it is supposed to be relevant.

:-)

Tommy

Dec 15, 2022, 2:06:47 AM12/15/22
Because influence peddling is ILLEGAL, Fool!

Tommy

Dec 15, 2022, 2:09:32 AM12/15/22
BREAKING NEWS: So SAD! Sam Brinton has been FIRED, along with Crazy Nancy!
https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/13/politics/sam-brinton-department-of-energy/index.html
I guess his skirts were a bit TOO SHORT for the Lyin' Biden libtards.

Alan

Dec 15, 2022, 2:36:31 AM12/15/22
And who has done any of that that is relevant to the topic under discussion?

Alan

Dec 15, 2022, 2:37:24 AM12/15/22
In other news, Rethuglicans hire people who are convicted felons...

...that or elect them.

marika

Dec 20, 2022, 12:38:05 PM12/20/22
I never see Brinton's skirts
If I do....

mk5000

It’s the first one in a minute
It’s been a long time
It’s been a—
Ooh!
It’s this song--Open Mike Eagle – Peak Lockdown

m syadoz

Dec 20, 2022, 8:44:33 PM12/20/22
Trump's former White House ethics lawyer told Cassidy Hutchinson to give misleading testimony to January 6 committee, sources say

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/20/politics/trump-ethics-lawyer-passantino-cassidy-hutchinson-misleading-testimony-jan-6/index.html

Tommy

Dec 21, 2022, 5:29:25 PM12/21/22
Crazy Nancy has been FIRED, Fool.