Denmark outlaws the vaccine for children

Irving S

Aug 12, 2022, 9:34:44 AM8/12/22
They outlawed it. They know what this whale piss is all about.

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2022/08/12/denmark-outlaws-the-covid-vaccines-for-children-n489171

You fools who rolled up your sleeves like a bunch of gullible cretins, what surprises are lurking for you. Yea, I know. A conspiracy nut I am, Yup, anything that supports the poison is gospel, anything negative is conspiracy. Suit yourselves assholes, suit yourselves. A fucking cult, you deserve each other.

Irving S

Aug 12, 2022, 2:53:15 PM8/12/22
This says it all. Don't like the message, go fuck yourself.

https://thedaybreakdaily.com/covid-vax-for-kids-the-danish-government-is-outlawing-this-so-called-vaccine-to-children-under-the-age-of-18/

My kids are grown, but I would die the most horrible death imaginable, before I would submit them to this. You love your children, you do not poison them. These disgustng freaks that did this to their children, This is not love, this is not caring, I really have no idea what to call it. Many of these so-called parents, are probably the same ones that would give their children puberty blockers, and cut off their breast and penises, because they believe in this transgendered horseshit. I just cannot fathom that there are such fucking idiots out there. In my country, less than 1% of kids under 5 are getting this shot. Who the hell are these fucking people, how the hell can anyone be so cruel and stupid.