Dims to Lyin' Biden: you are TOO FUCKING OLD!

Tommy

Aug 29, 2023, 3:37:50 PM8/29/23
SIXTY-NINE PERCENT of Dims are saying that! DIMS!! Overall, 77% of voters say that the senile pervert should go out to pasture.
https://apnews.com/article/biden-age-poll-trump-2024-620e0a5cfa0039a6448f607c17c7f23e

Alan

Aug 29, 2023, 4:22:25 PM8/29/23
On 2023-08-29 12:37, Tommy wrote:
> SIXTY-NINE PERCENT of Dims are saying that! DIMS!! Overall, 77% of voters say that the senile pervert should go out to pasture.
> https://apnews.com/article/biden-age-poll-trump-2024-620e0a5cfa0039a6448f607c17c7f23e

Make up your mind, Sunshine.

Tommy

Aug 29, 2023, 10:37:14 PM8/29/23
LOL! I have, have YOU????

Alan

Aug 29, 2023, 10:54:05 PM8/29/23
You don't see it, do you?

:-)

Tommy

Aug 29, 2023, 11:45:06 PM8/29/23
Answer the question, Fool.

Alan

Aug 30, 2023, 12:36:46 AM8/30/23
You still don't see it.

Tommy

Aug 30, 2023, 8:19:23 PM8/30/23
You STILL haven't answered.

Alan

Aug 30, 2023, 8:20:32 PM8/30/23
Because you still don't see it.

Do you see the implicit question in that...

...or do I need to explain what "implicit" means, too?

:-)

Tommy

Aug 30, 2023, 8:22:49 PM8/30/23
OK, then STOP asking me to answer questions. GOT IT?????

Alan

Aug 30, 2023, 8:30:31 PM8/30/23
I ask you to answer questions...

...and you almost never answer.

So why do you expect I'll answer your questions?

BTW, have you figured out what I meant by "implicit" in this context...

...or do I need to explain what "context" means, too?

Tommy

Aug 31, 2023, 1:59:22 AM8/31/23
I'm DONE answering your stupid questions, Fool.

Alan

Aug 31, 2023, 2:09:50 AM8/31/23
If by that you mean you've never answered them...

Tommy

Sep 1, 2023, 12:13:04 PM9/1/23
Bottom Line: Lyin' Biden is TOO FUCKING OLD to be a school crossing guard, let alone President. And the vast majority of Americans think the same (can't speak for the frozen Canucks, but you turds don't count anyhow).

Alan

Sep 1, 2023, 12:14:48 PM9/1/23
Bottom line is you accede to the fact that you never answer questions.

And the "vast majority"?

Please.

Bigbird

Sep 3, 2023, 11:22:19 AM9/3/23
Of course he is. The other guy is too; and you are too old and demented
to vote.

Sort your election laws out and prevent demented old farts having a say
in the direction the country takes.

Tommy

Sep 5, 2023, 11:22:33 PM9/5/23
What are you libtards THINKING, that the senile pervert ISN'T too old to serve for another SIX YEARS?