Libtard favorite Michael Avenatti gets FOURTEEN YEARS!!!!

Tommy

Dec 6, 2022, 1:39:00 AM12/6/22
CNN and MSNBC ran Avenatti NON-STOP because he hated Trump. Now Avenatti has been exposed for the cheat and crook that he is. Will CNN and MSNBC apologize for airing his lying garbage? I DOUBT IT!
https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/05/politics/michael-avenatti-prison-sentence-client-embezzlement/index.html

KenPitts

Dec 7, 2022, 9:37:25 PM12/7/22
On Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 12:39:00 AM UTC-6, Tommy wrote:
> CNN and MSNBC ran Avenatti NON-STOP because he hated Trump. Now Avenatti has been exposed for the cheat and crook that he is. Will CNN and MSNBC apologize for airing his lying garbage? I DOUBT IT!
> https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/05/politics/michael-avenatti-prison-sentence-client-embezzlement/index.html

https://www.crankers.com/media/videos/636/long-list-of-lefties-who-praised-guilty-criminal-michael-avenatti/

Ken

Alan

Dec 8, 2022, 12:13:32 AM12/8/22
Yeah, but you praised a traitor who said the Constitution should be
terminated.

Tommy

Dec 9, 2022, 8:55:18 PM12/9/22
Hardly, Fool, I DID NOT praise Chucky Schumer.

Alan

Dec 9, 2022, 9:42:37 PM12/9/22
Keep trying, Sunshine!

Tommy