How well is LIV Golf doing on the CW?

Terrence Clay

May 25, 2023, 12:24:25 AM5/25/23
https://twitter.com/awfulannouncing/status/1658178280573263873?s=46&t=L_8SY8aG39Aa8y7vEhNEAw

Stations across the country cut away at 6:30 PM ET to regularly scheduled programming from Sunday's final round with four holes to go. In Miami, the local CW station started airing a syndicated episode of The Goldbergs.

Tommy

May 28, 2023, 8:20:44 PM5/28/23
On Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 9:24:25 PM UTC-7, Terrence Clay wrote:
> https://twitter.com/awfulannouncing/status/1658178280573263873?s=46&t=L_8SY8aG39Aa8y7vEhNEAw
>
> Stations across the country cut away at 6:30 PM ET to regularly scheduled programming from Sunday's final round with four holes to go. In Miami, the local CW station started airing a syndicated episode of The Goldbergs.

Must be a local station issue because my recording on Dish went to the very end of competition.