Never doubt the power of...

Dene

Nov 8, 2016, 11:02:01 PM11/8/16
...the angry white man.

Ask Clinton in '94.
Ask Obama in '10
Ask HRC in 2016!

-Greg

Carbon

Nov 9, 2016, 2:58:04 AM11/9/16
I have never seen the polls be this far off. America has a deep longing
for fascism which I confess I do not understand.

In other news this just popped into my head. I don't know why:

"For whatever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

Alan Baker

Nov 9, 2016, 3:13:31 AM11/9/16
On 2016-11-08 8:02 PM, Dene wrote:
> ...the angry white man.

Which says something that you don't really want to examine too hard,
doesn't it?

Dene

Nov 9, 2016, 3:23:21 AM11/9/16
I have never seen the polls be this far off. America has a deep longing
for fascism which I confess I do not understand.

In other news this just popped into my head. I don't know why:

"For whatever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

--------------

Not fascism. Authentic change. The heartland is sick of Washington and the direction of the country.

Hillary didn't have a message. She refused interviews. Trump did...and America is giving him a chance to fulfill it.

-Greg

Alan Baker

Nov 9, 2016, 3:28:18 AM11/9/16
"Why can't we use nukes?"

Direct quote from Donald...

...and in 2017, it will be his call.

Think about that.

recscub...@huntzinger.com

Nov 9, 2016, 4:29:30 AM11/9/16
Not really anger as much as fear-mongered.

Will have to wait to see how bad (& long) the Market tanks to see how
many years of working this is going to add before I'm willing to retire.

Current SWAG is that it hopefully won't be a seven-digit hit on the
portfolio, so maybe just five extra years.

-hh

Moderate

Nov 9, 2016, 5:30:38 AM11/9/16
Carbon <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:

> I have never seen the polls be this far off. America has a deep longing
> for fascism which I confess I do not understand.

The fascist media mislead you. Nate Silver fooled you and I won
$100.00.

Moderate

Nov 9, 2016, 6:10:17 AM11/9/16
recscub...@huntzinger.com Wrote in message:
Dow futures were down as much as 500 points last night. Down 326
at this hour.

Carbon

Nov 9, 2016, 7:32:02 AM11/9/16
It wasn't just Nate Silver, you fool. It was nearly every poll. And you
were too big a pussy to take the bet.

Moderate

Nov 9, 2016, 7:48:52 AM11/9/16
Carbon <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:
> On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 04:30:35 -0600, Moderate wrote:
>>
>> The fascist media mislead you. Nate Silver fooled you and I won $100.00.
>
> It wasn't just Nate Silver, you fool. It was nearly every poll. And you
> were too big a pussy to take the bet.

I did take the bet.
Pay up.

recscub...@huntzinger.com

Nov 9, 2016, 8:24:09 AM11/9/16
Moderate wrote:
> -hh Wrote:
> > Not really anger as much as fear-mongered.
> >
> > Will have to wait to see how bad (& long) the Market tanks to see how
> > many years of working this is going to add before I'm willing to retire.
> >
> > Current SWAG is that it hopefully won't be a seven-digit hit on the
> > portfolio, so maybe just five extra years.
>
> Dow futures were down as much as 500 points last night. Down 326
> at this hour.

Yup. I read this AM an article on the WSJ that referred to
some older research that found that the immediate market
reactions (such as this) are a surprisingly accurate predictor
for the economy. I'll have to try to find the URL link. But
in any event, the KISS analysis on these futures is that
2019 & 2020 will outperform 2017 & 2018. Reading between the
lines, it is that 2017/18 is going to totally suck and 19/20
will be the recovery. However, given how much that historical
trends have changed since 2007/08 particularly with slower
recoveries, my conservative view on this is that 2017/18/19 are
at high risk of totally sucking and that the recovery slope
will again be very low, so while it may start in 19, it will
probably take 20/21/22...maybe also 2023?... to get back.
Given that this means a half decade of flat growth in a
portfolio, it means adding more working years as mentioned.
So much for retiring before we hit 60.

-hh

recscub...@huntzinger.com

Nov 9, 2016, 8:25:52 AM11/9/16
A perfect example for why I've consistently suggested that when
in an contentious environment that the parties involved in such
bets should escrow their wagers with an independent 3rd Party.

-hh

Carbon

Nov 9, 2016, 8:29:58 AM11/9/16
So then, you're lying about never lying.

Carbon

Nov 9, 2016, 8:30:55 AM11/9/16
On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 00:23:20 -0800, Dene wrote:

>> I have never seen the polls be this far off. America has a deep longing
>> for fascism which I confess I do not understand.
>>
>> In other news this just popped into my head. I don't know why:
>>
>> "For whatever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."
>
> Not fascism. Authentic change. The heartland is sick of Washington and
> the direction of the country.

Right, I get that. I just don't know how anyone thinks Trump is going to
help them.

Moderate

Nov 9, 2016, 9:22:37 AM11/9/16
recscub...@huntzinger.com Wrote in message:
I did.

Moderate

Nov 9, 2016, 9:27:21 AM11/9/16
recscub...@huntzinger.com Wrote in message:
> Moderate wrote:
>>
>> Dow futures were down as much as 500 points last night. Down 326
>> at this hour.
>
> Yup. I read this AM an article on the WSJ that referred to
> some older research that found that the immediate market
> reactions (such as this) are a surprisingly accurate predictor
> for the economy. I'll have to try to find the URL link. But
> in any event, the KISS analysis on these futures is that
> 2019 & 2020 will outperform 2017 & 2018. Reading between the
> lines, it is that 2017/18 is going to totally suck and 19/20
> will be the recovery. However, given how much that historical
> trends have changed since 2007/08 particularly with slower
> recoveries, my conservative view on this is that 2017/18/19 are
> at high risk of totally sucking and that the recovery slope
> will again be very low, so while it may start in 19, it will
> probably take 20/21/22...maybe also 2023?... to get back.
> Given that this means a half decade of flat growth in a
> portfolio, it means adding more working years as mentioned.
> So much for retiring before we hit 60.
>

> -hh

The markets respond to unknowns. With Hillary they knew what they
were getting. Trump didn't make a lot of speeches to Wall Street
bankers so they don't know exactly what he will do.

The Peso value dropped like a stone.

BobbyK

Nov 9, 2016, 10:18:40 AM11/9/16
Which he will be unable to do. What are those who voted for this
change going to think when those wild promises can't be met?

John B.

Nov 9, 2016, 10:20:56 AM11/9/16
It's a wonderful day to be a racist, a xenophobe, an Islamophobe.
Those people are celebrating today,

BobbyK

Nov 9, 2016, 10:22:07 AM11/9/16
The liar will say that he did.

Moderate

Nov 9, 2016, 10:24:03 AM11/9/16
"John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

> It's a wonderful day to be a racist, a xenophobe, an Islamophobe.
> Those people are celebrating today,

It is a wonderful day to be an American. Sorry you are such an
angry hater.

Dene

Nov 9, 2016, 11:25:11 AM11/9/16

It's a wonderful day to be a racist, a xenophobe, an Islamophobe.
Those people are celebrating today,

----------------

A sliver of our society. Even then, with the strength of our Constitution, there is no rational cause to believe that a Nazi state is forthcoming. It's time to in the hysterics and get behind our new president and the badly need to change that needs to happen.

Greg

John B.

Nov 9, 2016, 11:45:14 AM11/9/16
I don't hate anybody, Mod, not even you.

John B.

Nov 9, 2016, 11:51:21 AM11/9/16
No rational person thinks a Nazi state is in the offing.
Many rational people think that 20 million people are going
to lose their health insurance. That during the next four years
the US government will do nothing about climate change or any
other environmental problem. That the United States will become
a pariah in the world as Trump pulls us out of of our international
agreements and alliances. That Russia and China will fill the void
that the U.S. leaves. That Trump's economic policies will drive us
into a recession or worse. There are very good reasons to fear
these things and many others.

BobbyK

Nov 9, 2016, 12:50:57 PM11/9/16
>into a recession or worse. There are very good reasons to fear.

Most of the above is possible except for Obamacare. Trump can't erase
it with executive order and it has passed every time it was tried to
be dumped.

We have a distant relative who has an infant son with a terrible
disease of the ear. Her husband's insurance through work wouldn't
cover it because of pre-existing....in the womb. Unbelievable. So
they were able to get short-term ACA and the kid's hearing was saved.
They voted for Trump and without thinking said they wanted Obamacare
gone. That's the kind of brains that elected Trump.

Moderate

Nov 9, 2016, 12:59:51 PM11/9/16
Moderate <nos...@nomail.com> Wrote in message:
> recscub...@huntzinger.com Wrote in message:
>>
>> Yup. I read this AM an article on the WSJ that referred to
>> some older research that found that the immediate market
>> reactions (such as this) are a surprisingly accurate predictor
>> for the economy. I'll have to try to find the URL link. But
>> in any event, the KISS analysis on these futures is that
>> 2019 & 2020 will outperform 2017 & 2018. Reading between the
>> lines, it is that 2017/18 is going to totally suck and 19/20
>> will be the recovery. However, given how much that historical
>> trends have changed since 2007/08 particularly with slower
>> recoveries, my conservative view on this is that 2017/18/19 are
>> at high risk of totally sucking and that the recovery slope
>> will again be very low, so while it may start in 19, it will
>> probably take 20/21/22...maybe also 2023?... to get back.
>> Given that this means a half decade of flat growth in a
>> portfolio, it means adding more working years as mentioned.
>> So much for retiring before we hit 60.
>>

>> -hh
>>

> The markets respond to unknowns. With Hillary they knew what they
> were getting. Trump didn't make a lot of speeches to Wall Street
> bankers so they don't know exactly what he will do.
>

> The Peso value dropped like a stone.
> --

Dow back up 1%.

Alan Baker

Nov 9, 2016, 1:07:25 PM11/9/16
You mean you want Democrats to get behind this president...

...the way you and your ilk never got behind Obama?

Dene

Nov 9, 2016, 1:42:44 PM11/9/16
Trump does not have unlimited power to effect these things. He has a Congress with rational people within those halls. He will replace O'Care with something better. I have a lot of faith in Paul Ryan.

-Greg

Dene

Nov 9, 2016, 1:45:16 PM11/9/16
I got excited with every State of the Union address the great orater made, until realizing it was all talk. If Obama would had enacted real change through compromise, I would consider him a good president, like Clinton. Instead....he became an empty suit the last 6 years.

America saw this and took a chance for change.

-Greg

Dene

Nov 9, 2016, 1:46:58 PM11/9/16
I am supremely confident that the replacement plan will not leave people in the dirt.

-Greg

Alan Baker

Nov 9, 2016, 1:54:49 PM11/9/16
What "plan"?

Seriously: beyond "it's going to be great", what are the specifics of
this plan you mention?

recscub...@huntzinger.com

Nov 9, 2016, 2:18:52 PM11/9/16
Similarly, "great" ... for who? The general American Public
who's paying through the nose for healthcare? Or does it mean
more profits for the Pharmaceuticals (again)?

As per Fortune, Pharma stocks are soaring today:

<http://fortune.com/2016/11/09/trump-victory-pharma-stocks/>

"Pharmaceutical stocks surged in Europe on Wednesday as
Republican Donald Trump's U.S. presidential election win
led investors to conclude the threat of tough action on
drug pricing had receded."

"Trump's victory over Hillary Clinton, whose drug pricing
criticisms have weighed on shares for more than a year,
is not without risk, however. A Republican pledge to repeal
Obamacare could have potentially chaotic consequences."

"Healthcare was the biggest sector gainer in Europe...with
the Stoxx 600 healthcare index up 3.5 percent by 1130 GMT."

-hh

Alan Baker

Nov 9, 2016, 2:26:22 PM11/9/16
And yet you place no blame whatsoever on a congress that abrogated its
duty to govern and legislate responsibly...

BobbyK

Nov 9, 2016, 2:49:54 PM11/9/16
You have it backwards. The Congress fought everything he proposed,
but he was able to get ACA established. It was not Obama who didn't
compromise, otherwise he wouldn't have had to use Executive Privilege.

>America saw this and took a chance for change.
>
>-Greg

IMO the majority of his vote came from the uneducated who actually
think he can make the changes he said he would. For instance, he said
that immediately on taking office he would stop ACA. That isn't going
to happen.

John B.

Nov 9, 2016, 2:50:11 PM11/9/16
He has unlimited power to ignore climate change. He has unlimited power
to withdraw from the WTO and NATO, to abrogate NAFTA and other FTAs, to
cancel our security arrangements with our allies. With foreign
and defense policy he can do quite a lot unilaterally. With
domestic policy, he will have a compliant Congress that will give
him most everything he wants. The only thing better than Obamacare
is single-payer health care, which every other developed country has.

John B.

Nov 9, 2016, 2:51:11 PM11/9/16
There is no replacement plan. Trump has not articulated a plan.
All he has said is, trust me.

BobbyK

Nov 9, 2016, 2:51:20 PM11/9/16
On Wed, 9 Nov 2016 10:46:57 -0800 (PST), Dene <gds...@aol.com> wrote:

>I am supremely confident that the replacement plan will not leave people in the dirt.

That was Trump's promise. He never claimed to change ACA, but
eliminate it.

Dene

Nov 9, 2016, 3:39:38 PM11/9/16
On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 10:54:49 AM UTC-8, Alan Baker wrote:

> What "plan"?
>
> Seriously: beyond "it's going to be great", what are the specifics of
> this plan you mention?

Don't know. Ryan said a plan has been crafted but nobody knows the details. I can only speculate.

-Greg

Dene

Nov 9, 2016, 3:40:26 PM11/9/16
Repeal and replace.

-Greg

Dene

Nov 9, 2016, 3:41:36 PM11/9/16
The federal government can barely run a website. Single payer is not going to happen, unless it is ran by the States.

-Greg

Alan Baker

Nov 9, 2016, 3:43:19 PM11/9/16
Imagine that...

Dene

Nov 9, 2016, 3:44:35 PM11/9/16
The vote came from the heartland, who are tired of gridlock and want authentic change. Hillary didn't have a message. Trump did. America...especially the rust belt...took a chance.

-Greg

Alan Baker

Nov 9, 2016, 3:46:54 PM11/9/16
A pity, then, that they're unlikely to get it.

> Hillary didn't have a message. Trump did.

"Hate everyone who is different from you. They're to blame!"

> America...especially the rust belt...took a chance.

"Why can't we use nukes?"

John B.

Nov 9, 2016, 3:59:05 PM11/9/16
Authentic change they're going to get. Just not the kind they want.
Coal miners voted for him because he said he was going to put them
back to work in the mines, which he cannot and will not do. Steelworkers
voted for him because he promised them he would revive the steel industry,
which he cannot and will not do. He says he's going to force American
companies with overseas manufacturing operations to move all their
production back to the United States, which he cannot and will not do.
See, there's this thing called globalization, which has transformed the global economy. Trump thinks he can stop it and put everything back the way it was 40 years ago. "Only I can fix this." And people bought it. You're
in for a very rude awakening.

Moderate

Nov 9, 2016, 4:00:14 PM11/9/16
"John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

> He has unlimited power to ignore climate change. He has unlimited power
> to withdraw from the WTO and NATO, to abrogate NAFTA and other FTAs, to
> cancel our security arrangements with our allies. With foreign
> and defense policy he can do quite a lot unilaterally. With
> domestic policy, he will have a compliant Congress that will give
> him most everything he wants. The only thing better than Obamacare
> is single-payer health care, which every other developed country has.

Global warming is a hoax. None of the predicted models are even
close to accurate. Global temperatures are being fudged to try to
get them to match the models, but even then temps have been flat
for nearly 20 years.

That is the science behind global warming.

John B.

Nov 9, 2016, 4:06:49 PM11/9/16
Here's his plan. It has no details. It does have a lot of mealy-mouth shit in it like "pave the way for new ideas and support advancements in cures and treatments." And, "we believe states and individuals should
have better tools, resources, and flexibility to find solutions
that fit their unique needs."

https://abetterway.speaker.gov/_assets/pdf/ABetterWay-HealthCare-PolicyPaper.pdf

John B.

Nov 9, 2016, 4:07:33 PM11/9/16
You couldn't be more wronng if you tried. Who is perpetrating this
hoax?

Moderate

Nov 9, 2016, 4:10:28 PM11/9/16
You for one.
Obama, Al Gore, the UN.

John B.

Nov 9, 2016, 4:22:53 PM11/9/16
What about all the scientists who are convinced that global warming
is anthropogenic? Like the National Science Foundation, the American
Academy for the Advancement of Science, the Union of Concerned
Scientists, the American Geophysical Union and almost every
scientific organization on earth? Are they in on it too? If so,
to what end?

Moderate

Nov 9, 2016, 4:44:48 PM11/9/16
They are in it for the funding. There is no concensus.

I particularly liked the AAAC CEO'S letter about the election
results. Funding, funding, funding.

Dene

Nov 9, 2016, 4:58:18 PM11/9/16
The devil is in the details....and those have not been announced. Even then, it will be a legislative process with plenty of input from all sides.

I will speculate.... I think the individual mandate, open enrollment, and eventually subsidies will be eliminated. Those who have plans will be grandfathered. Those who enroll later will be subject to limited underwriting. Those who cannot pass UW will go to a high risk pool. Medicaid funding will be a block grant, leaving individual states how to manage and stretch it.

Essentially...the same system as before, with a high chance that the uninsured percentage will rise again....unless they keep the individual mandate in place.

-Greg

Dene

Nov 9, 2016, 5:00:07 PM11/9/16
Profound assertions.
Thanks for your contribution to this discussion <eyes rolling>

-Greg

Dene

Nov 9, 2016, 5:02:12 PM11/9/16
Perhaps....but I would rather take a chance vs. SOS (same Obama shit).

-Greg

Alan Baker

Nov 9, 2016, 8:21:15 PM11/9/16
Do you dispute them?

Did you see his last piece about the "global elite"... ...the one that
featured nothing but jewish people?

Carbon

Nov 9, 2016, 8:33:01 PM11/9/16
On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 08:25:07 -0800, Dene wrote:

>> It's a wonderful day to be a racist, a xenophobe, an Islamophobe. Those
>> people are celebrating today,
>
> A sliver of our society. Even then, with the strength of our
> Constitution, there is no rational cause to believe that a Nazi state is
> forthcoming. It's time to in the hysterics and get behind our new
> president and the badly need to change that needs to happen.

And what badly needed change do you expect to be forthcoming? All he knows
how to do is rip people off.

Carbon

Nov 9, 2016, 8:40:33 PM11/9/16
On what basis are you confident? His handling of Trump University?

> There is no replacement plan. Trump has not articulated a plan. All he
> has said is, trust me.

He doesn't have the attention span for policy. He's as in the dark as we
are.

Carbon

Nov 9, 2016, 8:42:37 PM11/9/16
On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 15:00:02 -0600, Moderate wrote:

> Global warming is a hoax.

Do you think your total certainty is warranted given your level of
education?

Carbon

Nov 9, 2016, 8:44:28 PM11/9/16
On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 08:22:34 -0600, Moderate wrote:
> recscub...@huntzinger.com Wrote in message:
>> On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 7:48:52 AM UTC-5, Moderate wrote:
>>
>>> I did take the bet. Pay up.
>>
>> A perfect example for why I've consistently suggested that when in an
>> contentious environment that the parties involved in such bets should
>> escrow their wagers with an independent 3rd Party.
>
> I did.

Liar.

BobbyK

Nov 9, 2016, 8:44:59 PM11/9/16
I agree that most everyone wanted a change, but Trump had no message,
except to get rid of every alien he could in any way. The problem was
that the majority of his votes came from people who were shallow
thinkers. They had no idea that he can't deliver on those broad
promises. Plus he's a really bad person with no depth at all. I think
they voted for a change without having any idea what that change will
be. Shallow thinking.

Carbon

Nov 9, 2016, 8:45:09 PM11/9/16
On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 09:22:06 -0600, BobbyK wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Nov 2016 12:31:32 -0000 (UTC), Carbon
> <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

>>> The fascist media mislead you. Nate Silver fooled you and I won
>>> $100.00.
>>
>> It wasn't just Nate Silver, you fool. It was nearly every poll. And you
>> were too big a pussy to take the bet.
>
> The liar will say that he did.

Of course. What a doofus.

Carbon

Nov 9, 2016, 8:47:07 PM11/9/16
On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 11:59:48 -0600, Moderate wrote:
> Moderate <nos...@nomail.com> Wrote in message:
>> recscub...@huntzinger.com Wrote in message:
>>
>>> Yup. I read this AM an article on the WSJ that referred to some older
>>> research that found that the immediate market reactions (such as this)
>>> are a surprisingly accurate predictor for the economy. I'll have to
>>> try to find the URL link. But in any event, the KISS analysis on
>>> these futures is that 2019 & 2020 will outperform 2017 & 2018.
>>> Reading between the lines, it is that 2017/18 is going to totally suck
>>> and 19/20 will be the recovery. However, given how much that
>>> historical trends have changed since 2007/08 particularly with slower
>>> recoveries, my conservative view on this is that 2017/18/19 are at
>>> high risk of totally sucking and that the recovery slope will again be
>>> very low, so while it may start in 19, it will probably take
>>> 20/21/22...maybe also 2023?... to get back. Given that this means a
>>> half decade of flat growth in a portfolio, it means adding more
>>> working years as mentioned. So much for retiring before we hit 60.
>>
>> The markets respond to unknowns. With Hillary they knew what they were
>> getting. Trump didn't make a lot of speeches to Wall Street bankers so
>> they don't know exactly what he will do.
>>
>> The Peso value dropped like a stone.
>
> Dow back up 1%.

I would wager right now that the Dow is lower in 2020, but I know you're
not honorable enough to bet.

Carbon

Nov 9, 2016, 8:52:12 PM11/9/16
On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 12:59:04 -0800, John B. wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 3:44:35 PM UTC-5, Dene wrote:
>> On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 11:49:54 AM UTC-8, BobbyK wrote:
>>
>>> IMO the majority of his vote came from the uneducated who actually
>>> think he can make the changes he said he would. For instance, he said
>>> that immediately on taking office he would stop ACA. That isn't going
>>> to happen.
>>
>> The vote came from the heartland, who are tired of gridlock and want
>> authentic change. Hillary didn't have a message. Trump did.
>> America...especially the rust belt...took a chance.
>
> Authentic change they're going to get. Just not the kind they want. Coal
> miners voted for him because he said he was going to put them back to
> work in the mines, which he cannot and will not do. Steelworkers voted
> for him because he promised them he would revive the steel industry,
> which he cannot and will not do. He says he's going to force American
> companies with overseas manufacturing operations to move all their
> production back to the United States, which he cannot and will not do.
> See, there's this thing called globalization, which has transformed the
> global economy. Trump thinks he can stop it and put everything back the
> way it was 40 years ago. "Only I can fix this." And people bought it.
> You're in for a very rude awakening.

The whole thing is a giant con. Trump knows nothing about policy and
doesn't care to learn. To the extent that things change, they will only
get worse than they are now. And the suckers that voted for him will get
fucked in the ass again.

BobbyK

Nov 9, 2016, 8:53:56 PM11/9/16
>You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. Who is perpetrating this
>hoax?

He continues to prove to be THE Trump Kool-Aid lover. He has no idea
what the science behind global warming is and makes stupid statements
like temps have been flat for 20 years. Tell that to Californians and
you'd be laughed at.

BobbyK

Nov 9, 2016, 8:56:55 PM11/9/16
But John......no one in any of those groups is a smart as Moderate.

Moderate

Nov 9, 2016, 9:00:18 PM11/9/16
Carbon <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:
Absolutely. Pay up.

Moderate

Nov 9, 2016, 9:01:34 PM11/9/16
BobbyK <bkn...@Conramp.net> Wrote in message:

> I agree that most everyone wanted a change, but Trump had no message,
> except to get rid of every alien he could in any way. The problem was
> that the majority of his votes came from people who were shallow
> thinkers. They had no idea that he can't deliver on those broad
> promises. Plus he's a really bad person with no depth at all. I think
> they voted for a change without having any idea what that change will
> be. Shallow thinking.

Talk about not having a message.

Moderate

Nov 9, 2016, 9:05:41 PM11/9/16
Carbon <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:
Clearly I am honorable enough to bet. Why are you dodging the bet
you made with me?

I would take that bet if you would pay off our last bet.

Moderate

Nov 9, 2016, 9:08:11 PM11/9/16
BobbyK <bkn...@Conramp.net> Wrote in message:

> He continues to prove to be THE Trump Kool-Aid lover. He has no idea
> what the science behind global warming is and makes stupid statements
> like temps have been flat for 20 years. Tell that to Californians and
> you'd be laughed at.

As usual you make idiot statements like this. It is call global
warming, not California warming. What a dolt.

Moderate

Nov 9, 2016, 9:09:18 PM11/9/16
Carbon <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:

> The whole thing is a giant con. Trump knows nothing about policy and
> doesn't care to learn. To the extent that things change, they will only
> get worse than they are now. And the suckers that voted for him will get
> fucked in the ass again.

Nate Silver ran a con.

Carbon

Nov 9, 2016, 9:11:46 PM11/9/16
On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 19:56:53 -0600, BobbyK wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Nov 2016 13:22:51 -0800 (PST), "John B." <john...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> You for one. Obama, Al Gore, the UN.
>>
>> What about all the scientists who are convinced that global warming is
>> anthropogenic? Like the National Science Foundation, the American
>> Academy for the Advancement of Science, the Union of Concerned
>> Scientists, the American Geophysical Union and almost every scientific
>> organization on earth? Are they in on it too? If so, to what end?
>
> But John......no one in any of those groups is a smart as Moderate.

That's what makes immoderate so hilarious.

Carbon

Nov 9, 2016, 9:13:22 PM11/9/16
You know immoderate, if you had taken the bet I would have paid up. But
predictably, you pussied out and now you're lying.

Carbon

Nov 9, 2016, 9:13:49 PM11/9/16
Cite.

Carbon

Nov 9, 2016, 9:17:36 PM11/9/16
On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 20:05:39 -0600, Moderate wrote:
> Carbon <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:
>> On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 11:59:48 -0600, Moderate wrote:
>>
>>> Dow back up 1%.
>>
>> I would wager right now that the Dow is lower in 2020, but I know
>> you're not honorable enough to bet.
>
> Clearly I am honorable enough to bet. Why are you dodging the bet you
> made with me?

Go fuck yourself, you miserable little cocksucker.

Moderate

Nov 9, 2016, 9:17:54 PM11/9/16
Carbon <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:
> On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 20:00:16 -0600, Moderate wrote:
>> Carbon <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:

>>> Do you think your total certainty is warranted given your level of
>>> education?
>>
>> Absolutely. Pay up.
>
> You know immoderate, if you had taken the bet I would have paid up. But
> predictably, you pussied out and now you're lying.

I am not the liar. I knew you would welsh the bet. Now you lie
about it too.

What a cheap bitch.

Moderate

Nov 9, 2016, 9:18:46 PM11/9/16
Carbon <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:
> On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 20:09:16 -0600, Moderate wrote:
>>
>> Nate Silver ran a con.
>
> Cite.

The election.

Moderate

Nov 9, 2016, 9:19:35 PM11/9/16
Carbon <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:
> On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 20:05:39 -0600, Moderate wrote:
>> Carbon <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:

>>> I would wager right now that the Dow is lower in 2020, but I know
>>> you're not honorable enough to bet.
>>
>> Clearly I am honorable enough to bet. Why are you dodging the bet you
>> made with me?
>
> Go fuck yourself, you miserable little cocksucker.

Pay up bitch.

Carbon

Nov 9, 2016, 9:28:42 PM11/9/16
On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 20:17:52 -0600, Moderate wrote:
> Carbon <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:

>>> Absolutely. Pay up.
>>
>> You know immoderate, if you had taken the bet I would have paid up. But
>> predictably, you pussied out and now you're lying.
>
> I am not the liar. I knew you would welsh the bet. Now you lie about it
> too.
>
> What a cheap bitch.

Fuck you, you pathetic little weasel. I'm not doing this.

Moderate

Nov 9, 2016, 9:33:04 PM11/9/16
Carbon <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:

> Fuck you, you pathetic little weasel. I'm not doing this.

Pay up bitch.

Dene

Nov 9, 2016, 9:44:11 PM11/9/16
On 2016-11-09 2:00 PM, Dene wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 12:46:54 PM UTC-8, Alan Baker wrote:
>> On 2016-11-09 12:44 PM, Dene wrote:
>>> On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 11:49:54 AM UTC-8, BobbyK wrote:
Do you dispute them?

Did you see his last piece about the "global elite"... ...the one that
featured nothing but jewish people?

------------------

Show me the context.

-Greg

Alan Baker

Nov 9, 2016, 10:19:06 PM11/9/16
Why are you dodging a clear recounting of the alleged facts of this wager?

Alan Baker

Nov 9, 2016, 10:23:14 PM11/9/16
'The two-minute–long ad uses audio from a speech Trump gave last month
in West Palm Beach that was harshly criticized by the Anti-Defamation
League for “rhetoric and tropes that historically have been used against
Jews and still spur antisemitism.” The speech is interspersed with
photos of powerful people. Besides Hillary and Bill Clinton and
President Obama, the other three readily identifiable people in the
video are all Jews: financier George Soros, Federal Reserve Chair Janet
Yellen, and Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein.'

<http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/11/06/is_donald_trump_s_closing_campaign_ad_anti_semitic.html>

Watch the ad.

'This is an anti-Semitic ad every bit as much as the infamous Jesse
Helms ‘white hands’ ad or the Willie Horton ad were
anti-African-American racist ads. Which is to say, really anti-Semitic.
You could even argue that it's more so, given certain linguistic
similarities with anti-Semitic propaganda from the 1930s. But it's not a
contest. This is an ad intended to appeal to anti-Semites and spread
anti-Semitic ideas. That's the only standard that really matters.
This is intentional and by design. It is no accident.'

Moderate

Nov 9, 2016, 10:25:37 PM11/9/16
Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
I reposted them today. Twice!!

Carbon

Nov 9, 2016, 10:31:51 PM11/9/16
Because he would expose himself as a liar.

Dene

Nov 9, 2016, 11:24:34 PM11/9/16
Pffft...

-Greg

Alan Baker

Nov 9, 2016, 11:28:54 PM11/9/16
Yeah.... ...he was just associating the "global elite" with famous jews.

Nothing to see there.

This is why I have a real problem with you, Greg: your morals and ethics
are situational.

This was disgusting.

Dene

Nov 10, 2016, 2:22:19 AM11/10/16
Yeah.... ...he was just associating the "global elite" with famous jews.

Nothing to see there.

This is why I have a real problem with you, Greg: your morals and ethics
are situational.

This was disgusting.

-------------

An asshole troll, despised by all, preaching to me about morals and ethics.
How rich is that?

Here is another one for you. I did not open the cite because I don't care about it or the source....you!
You are just a troll who uses Donald Trump as a means to incite an argument.

Hope you're wasted a bunch of time finding the cite.

-Greg

Alan Baker

Nov 10, 2016, 4:05:05 AM11/10/16
On 2016-11-09 11:22 PM, Dene wrote:
> Yeah.... ...he was just associating the "global elite" with famous jews.
>
> Nothing to see there.
>
> This is why I have a real problem with you, Greg: your morals and ethics
> are situational.
>
> This was disgusting.
>
> -------------
>
> An asshole troll, despised by all, preaching to me about morals and ethics.
> How rich is that?
>
> Here is another one for you. I did not open the cite because I don't care about it or the source....you!
> You are just a troll who uses Donald Trump as a means to incite an argument.

And yet you specifically ASKED for the context.

When you got it, you said: "Meh".

> Hope you're wasted a bunch of time finding the cite.

Yeah, you'd think that was possible...

...because you just aren't very bright.

:-)

Moderate

Nov 10, 2016, 6:22:56 AM11/10/16
Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:

> Why are you dodging a clear recounting of the alleged facts of this wager?

I am not dodging anything. I posted my acceptance online and
reposted it twice. That is a fact.

It is also a fact that the little bitch Carbon
is dodging payment.
He is a cheat and a liar.

Moderate

Nov 10, 2016, 6:39:55 AM11/10/16
Carbon <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:
You read my acceptance
when I posted it. You did not say shit at
the time. You were so confident in Nate Silver you thought it was
a lock.

I put up my money and now you bitch out and lie about it. That
says everything I already knew about you.

Cheap lying cunt.

michae...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2016, 8:47:31 AM11/10/16
Yes, Alan,Shit Stain,Baker....the "moralist".

BWAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

You are a cowardly POS who hides behind the keyboard in the safety of your POS apartment.

BTW: Are you going to post pics of that shitbox???

I'll bet not.

“You can when the break down because the spin and hit something”...

LOL

:-)

michae...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2016, 8:50:19 AM11/10/16
The "Genius" babbles away.

A little, self-loathing Shit Stain, who gets pleasure that people despise IT.

You should off yourself, Shit Stain, the world.............you know the rest, Shit Stain, you were the "originator".

Moderate

Nov 10, 2016, 9:19:42 AM11/10/16
Dene <gds...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> ...the angry white man.
>
> Ask Clinton in '94.
> Ask Obama in '10
> Ask HRC in 2016!
>
> -Greg

We have been fed a continuous string of lies on who supported the
candidates.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/clinton-couldnt-win-over-whit
e-women/

John B.

Nov 10, 2016, 9:42:27 AM11/10/16
WOW! And it's delusional people like you that got Trump elected.

John B.

Nov 10, 2016, 9:43:51 AM11/10/16
On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 9:19:35 PM UTC-5, Moderate wrote:
> Carbon <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:

> >> Clearly I am honorable enough to bet. Why are you dodging the bet you
> >> made with me?
> >
> > Go fuck yourself, you miserable little cocksucker.
> >

> Pay up bitch.
> --

Being wrong = running a con. How precious.

Alan Baker

Nov 10, 2016, 3:57:37 PM11/10/16
On 2016-11-10 3:22 AM, Moderate wrote:
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
>>
>> Why are you dodging a clear recounting of the alleged facts of this wager?
>>

> I am not dodging anything. I posted my acceptance online and
> reposted it twice. That is a fact.

You are dodging.

If you're not, lay it out in chronological order with quotes and links.

Alan Baker

Nov 10, 2016, 3:58:21 PM11/10/16
"In truth, I have been mentally ill, and I have been trying to get well."

“Very well, I'm still mentally ill, but I can enjoy it now.”

“I want to thank you.

You were a great help in my recovery.

When a sick mind reaches a certain point, it snaps. Some of the snaps,
as in my case, are positive.

I am leaving Usenet.

I hope I have left you with some positives.

The best advice I can leave you with is; Fuck everybody. Do what you
want, and fuck what they think.

Again, Many, many thanks.”

“Again I thank you. Your example, has made me well.”

Alan Baker

Nov 10, 2016, 3:58:35 PM11/10/16

michae...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2016, 5:42:15 PM11/10/16
On Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 3:57:37 PM UTC-5, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2016-11-10 3:22 AM, Moderate wrote:
> > Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
> >>
> >> Why are you dodging a clear recounting of the alleged facts of this wager?
> >>

> > I am not dodging anything. I posted my acceptance online and
> > reposted it twice. That is a fact.
>
> You are dodging.
>
> If you're not, lay it out in chronological order with quotes and links.

Now Shit Stain Baker is the moderator.

I hope you choke on your hot dog dinner tonight.

If you were dead.........you know the rest, Shit Stain....you are the originator.

michae...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2016, 5:42:54 PM11/10/16
Awwwwww....widdle Shit Stain loses... ...again.

Alan Baker

Nov 10, 2016, 5:44:57 PM11/10/16
On 2016-11-10 2:42 PM, michae...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 3:57:37 PM UTC-5, Alan Baker wrote:

>>> I am not dodging anything. I posted my acceptance online and
>>> reposted it twice. That is a fact.
>>
>> You are dodging.
>>
>> If you're not, lay it out in chronological order with quotes and links.
>
> Now Shit Stain Baker is the moderator.

Nope.

Just someone pointing out the logical way to prove his claim.

> I hope you choke on your hot dog dinner tonight.
>
> If you were dead.........you know the rest, Shit Stain....you are the originator.
>
> “You can when the break down because the spin and hit something”...
>
> LOL :-)

Sure you do...