Não é mais possível fazer postagens ou usar assinaturas novas da Usenet nos Grupos do Google. O conteúdo histórico continua disponível.

Alex Jones Mailed Wife Nude Pic To Trumpers

39 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

bruce bowser

não lida,
10 de ago. de 2022, 14:58:5610/08/2022
para
Alex Jones' Wife Said She is 'Unaware' and 'Upset' Her Husband Sent A Nude Photo of Her to Roger Stone
Yahoo News - Aug 9, 2022
-- https://www.yahoo.com/news/alex-jones-wife-said-she-162430924.html
================

Alex Jones And His Company Worth Up To $270 Million, Economist Testifies
Los Angeles Times - Aug 5, 2022
-- https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2022-08-05/economist-alex-jones-his-company-worth-up-to-270-million

Irving S

não lida,
10 de ago. de 2022, 16:41:4610/08/2022
para
Big deal you primate. I have sent out nude photos of my wife too. She is beautiful, why not show off what you have.

Nevermind

não lida,
10 de ago. de 2022, 19:22:5110/08/2022
para
Exactly. We all share nude photos of our wives at PTA meetings. They are our property after all. /s

Irving S

não lida,
12 de ago. de 2022, 09:44:4212/08/2022
para
Well that might be going a bit far. But I will admit to sharing a few photos with my friends. You got a sexy wife, why not share it. We are men after all, not a bunch of queers that get off putting our peckers up men's butts.

bruce bowser

não lida,
12 de ago. de 2022, 12:52:0412/08/2022
para
Did you grow-up in that environment? Continue telling us more about how you grew up.

Irving S

não lida,
12 de ago. de 2022, 14:18:2912/08/2022
para
Trying to sound intelligent and witty, you fail again. Good effort.

Tell you what clown boy, how about we send pictures of our spouses to one of the other posters here to judge. That is of course even assuming you have a spouse. If not, well good for you, I win by default.

Men share pictures of their spouses. They might not talk about it in the open, they do it. It is a turn on, normal men love sexy women, and enjoy looking at them. i can tell you that I have been married over 20 years, my wife still turns me on. Watching her undress, I have an erection within minutes. Could not dream of anyone else. The connection is amazing, something a lot of you neurotic turds here surely lack, Yea, maybe too much information, but why should I be ashamed of the truth.

Wanna trade clown boy? Waiting.........

TomS

não lida,
12 de ago. de 2022, 20:08:1112/08/2022
para
I can assure you that NO ONE is waiting by their phones for a nude photo of Doktor Jill Biden!

Irving S

não lida,
13 de ago. de 2022, 15:28:5013/08/2022
para
A water buffalo with its utters hanging out would be more appealing than the Doktor.

bruce bowser

não lida,
14 de ago. de 2022, 12:20:4814/08/2022
para
Life in your 'conservative' world sounds mighty bleak for women stupid enough to be near all that.

Irving S

não lida,
14 de ago. de 2022, 17:04:2014/08/2022
para
Our women are beautiful, sexy, and a lot less of them are carpet slurpers, compared to the left. They are proud of their feminity, and we are too. They are proud to be mothers, not baby killers. I look at a lot of those women on the left cable stations, no way do they compare to the women of Fox. They are all beautiful.

Many of the women to the left are nasty, neurotic, and hate their femininity and being mothers.

And the men to the left, what fucking sissies for the most part. You keyboard warriors here, in a real life confrontation you would cry and retreat to your mommies. Fucking she men most of you. You don't wipe your asses without consulting with your wives first.

So back to our subject, will their be a pic exchange?. Ready at any time.

Irving S

não lida,
14 de ago. de 2022, 17:38:3414/08/2022
para
So sorry Bowser Wowser

https://www.vice.com/en/article/paeekv/why-conservatives-have-better-sex-lives-than-liberals

No wonder so many guys on the left have "limp wrists".

Irving S

não lida,
14 de ago. de 2022, 17:39:3014/08/2022
para

Irving S

não lida,
14 de ago. de 2022, 17:40:4014/08/2022
para

Irving S

não lida,
14 de ago. de 2022, 17:47:1314/08/2022
para
https://www.returnofkings.com/118536/why-liberals-are-so-physically-monstrous-and-repulsive

Got to agree with the above Bowser Wowser. The women I know at work, the conservative ones are hot and down to earth. Now not all, but most of the liberal bitches are twats. Mean spirited, neurotic, and lack that natural wholesome look. Some of them are outright dogs.

Looks do count. Conservative women are definately hotter than the water buffalo to the left. Exceptions of course. Give me a conservative lady any day. A woman not afraid to be a woman, and will enjoy her role as a woman and mother, not looking at pregnancy as a health condition or motherhood as a curse.

This may be hard for you to understand Bowser Wowser, but men have a penis, woman have a vagina. There are only two sexes. You clowns to the left fail to understand this, got to really feel sorry for you guys on the left, these broads own you, you are on a leash. And the sex sucks, I bet per capita more queers to the left than right.

Have a good day Bowser Wowser. You seem confused at times, but deep down you are probably a good guy. Bet your mommy is proud of you, how could she not be.

Irving S

não lida,
14 de ago. de 2022, 23:31:3414/08/2022
para
Greetings Bowser Wowser. Enjoy!

https://www.returnofkings.com/114644/27-attractive-girls-who-became-ugly-freaks-because-of-feminism

Give me a conservative gal anyday!

Irving S

não lida,
15 de ago. de 2022, 16:40:2415/08/2022
para
On Wednesday, August 10, 2022 at 2:58:56 PM UTC-4, bruce bowser wrote:
Bowser Wowser, so little to say?. As they say little boy, the silence is deafening.

Irving S

não lida,
17 de ago. de 2022, 15:43:5217/08/2022
para
Nothing more to say Bowser Wowser?. Surely you have something to say here. Think how proud mommy would be!
0 nova mensagem