VIDEO - Comer DODGES on Hunter Biden Story ! ! !

bruce bowser

May 26, 2023, 12:55:01 PM5/26/23
-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy4PSGkKaVk (at the 2:12. 4:00, 5:00, 6:52nd seconds)

Alan

May 26, 2023, 2:55:12 PM5/26/23
On 2023-05-26 09:54, bruce bowser wrote:
> -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy4PSGkKaVk (at the 2:12. 4:00, 5:00, 6:52nd seconds)

And it turns out that one of those "whistleblowers" who has made claims
about this publicly...

...like so many other Republican "witnesses"...

...isn't willing to repeat them under penalty of perjury.

Weird, huh?

bruce bowser

May 26, 2023, 3:49:26 PM5/26/23
I wonder if the mob ever thought of that? (Oops, I guess Comer and the gang must have).

Tommy

May 28, 2023, 8:29:18 PM5/28/23
Funny, Hunter BooBoo has MILLIONS in unreported income yet the ENTIRE investigative team has been removed from this case:
https://nypost.com/2023/05/15/irs-cans-investigative-team-from-hunter-biden-probe-in-move-whistleblower-claims-is-clearly-retaliatory/
It is no wonder why Americans have lost confidence in Lyin' Biden and the rest of his corrupt criminal enterprise.

Alan

May 29, 2023, 12:22:33 AM5/29/23
On 2023-05-28 17:29, Tommy wrote:
> On Friday, May 26, 2023 at 12:49:26 PM UTC-7, bruce bowser wrote:
>>> And it turns out that one of those "whistleblowers" who has made
>>> claims about this publicly...
>>>
>>> ...like so many other Republican "witnesses"...
>>>
>>> ...isn't willing to repeat them under penalty of perjury.
>>>
>>> Weird, huh?
>> I wonder if the mob ever thought of that? (Oops, I guess Comer and
>> the gang must have).
>
> Funny, Hunter BooBoo has MILLIONS in unreported income yet the

If it's unreported... ...how do you know about it?

> ENTIRE investigative team has been removed from this case:
> <https://nypost.com/2023/05/15/irs-cans-investigative-team-from-hunter-biden-probe-in-move-whistleblower-claims-is-clearly-retaliatory/>
>

> It is no wonder why Americans have lost confidence in Lyin' Biden
> and the rest of his corrupt criminal enterprise.

Yeah... ...I wouldn't put much stock in what Rupert Murdoch's paper reports.

bruce bowser

May 29, 2023, 8:04:52 AM5/29/23
He has several daily comic books.

bruce bowser

May 30, 2023, 2:30:48 PM5/30/23
On Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 8:29:18 PM UTC-4, Tommy wrote:
> On Friday, May 26, 2023 at 12:49:26 PM UTC-7, bruce bowser wrote:
> > > And it turns out that one of those "whistleblowers" who has made claims
> > > about this publicly...
> > >
> > > ...like so many other Republican "witnesses"...
> > >
> > > ...isn't willing to repeat them under penalty of perjury.
> > >
> > > Weird, huh?
> > I wonder if the mob ever thought of that? (Oops, I guess Comer and the gang must have).
>
> Funny, Hunter BooBoo has MILLIONS in unreported income ...

The justice system determines if that happened. Not you.