Putin Trump TERROR Alert ! ! (Mar-a-Lago)

bruce bowser

Aug 12, 2022, 12:50:21 PM8/12/22
-- Wall Street Journal
"Kyle Peterson: But if this is only about classified records, Mene, it seems to me that they would have to be some pretty serious classified records, the nuke launch codes, or something like that to justify a step like this."
.
Wall Street Journal
The FBI Search on President Trump's Mar-a-Lago - Op
-- https://www.wsj.com/podcasts/opinion-potomac-watch/the-fbi-search-on-president-trump-mar-a-lago/f629feaf-d7fe-44de-8095-2f49893726ee

Irving S

Aug 12, 2022, 2:20:38 PM8/12/22
One of these days you will say something meaningful. This is just your typical troll bait. But I am honored to respond and give you attention. I am really convinced you are capable of doing better. I am sure your mommy must be very proud of all this work you put in, to inform others.

Regardless of all these reposts you clown, you will soon be saying President Trump or President Desantis. So sorry, you assholes to the left did this to yourselves.