Something I Just Wrote On A Piece Of Paper

Steven Q. Perkoff

Sep 15, 2004, 12:22:22 AM9/15/04
THERE IS NOTHING WRITTEN ON THE OTHERE SIDE OF THIS PAPER

Than I turned it around and wrote

NOTHING

I put it upstairs on the table. Do you think my family members will
laugh when they read it?

Wavy G

Sep 15, 2004, 5:23:30 AM9/15/04
The following is an excerpt from my upcoming novel "Steven Q. Perkoff is
a Big Fat Idiot":

They will laugh, and then throw you out of the house.

Billy Crabs

Sep 15, 2004, 9:43:14 AM9/15/04

"Steven Q. Perkoff" <steven...@aol.com> wrote in message

I am sure they will get a kick out of it! Silence is the most primal and
effective source of communication!
They will laugh and say "That Steve is at it again, that trickster" and the
whole family will snicker and pass it around and for that moment the family
will be happily content and feel a closeness that was caused by that one
little piece of paper, a domino effect if you will that caused a chain
reaction that momentarily brought your family together. Thats how I see it
unfolding in the broader scheme of things and applaud you for your ability
bond with others in such an unusual manner.

Steven Q. Perkoff

Sep 15, 2004, 11:08:57 AM9/15/04
Wavy G wrote:

Again.

Wavy G

Sep 15, 2004, 12:44:24 PM9/15/04

Okay...

They will laugh, and then throw you out of the house.

(Sheesh.)

Steven Q. Perkoff

Sep 15, 2004, 3:29:47 PM9/15/04
Wavy G wrote:

> The following is an excerpt from my upcoming novel "Steven Q. Perkoff is
> a Big Fat Idiot":
>

>>Wavy G wrote:
>>

>>>The following is an excerpt from my upcoming novel "Steven Q. Perkoff is
>>>a Big Fat Idiot":

>>>They will laugh, and then throw you out of the house.
>>>

>>Again.
>

> Okay...
>
> They will laugh, and then throw you out of the house.
>
> (Sheesh.)

Again.

Steven Q. Perkoff

Sep 15, 2004, 11:43:06 PM9/15/04

Nobody said anything all day. Than I'm sitting on the chair watching tv
and she's in the kitchen and she starts screaming. She came into the
room I was in and told me I wasted a good piece of paper and than told
me to clean the garbage off of the table. I asked her if she read it,
she said

"Yeah I read it, you're no comedian, go out and look for a better job
and move out of my house."

I didn't say anything I just ran downstairs and went in my bedroom and
cried.

It's times like these that make me wish I had a better life.