Megyn Kelly Rips Biden For Skipping Super Bowl Interview: "He Physically Cannot Get The Words Out"

1 view

Ubiquitous

Feb 7, 2024, 8:07:29 AMFeb 7
SiriusXM host Megyn Kelly ripped President Joe Biden this week for refusing
to participate in a Super Bowl interview with CBS News, saying that the 81-
year-old president was not “physically” capable of talking.

CBS News confirmed that President Biden would not be taking part ahead of
2024’s Super Bowl LVIII on February 11 after trying to negotiate with the
White House. The news comes as Biden is struggling in the polls ahead of the
2024 presidential election as multiple crises have erupted on his watch.

“Last year he could get away with it, because it was Fox,” Kelly said on her
show. “Evil Fox, who would sit with them? That would be terrible. And but
this year, it’s a different story because it’s CBS. What does he have against
CBS? Why won’t he go on CBS? There’s not even a reason. He’s just not going
to do it because he won’t sit with the press because he can’t answer hard
questions. I don’t mean he doesn’t know the answers. I mean, he physically
cannot get the words out.”

“[MSNBC host Joe Scarborough] is praising Biden, because it was in the news
this week that Biden called Trump a ‘sick f***,'” Kelly continued. “He
manages to squeeze into this reaction, a defense, he thinks, of Joe Biden’s
many verbal gaffes. … I don’t think having a stuttering problem makes you
think dead people are alive and alive people are dead.”

“It’s simply absurd,” she added.

WATCH:
https://youtu.be/C7LnoLRiEnI

--
"The beer brewed here, it is used to make the brew beered here Ooh, Earth
Rider, thanks for the Great Lakes. I wonder why..."

BTR1701

Feb 7, 2024, 2:22:08 PMFeb 7
In article <upvvae$1e8af$2...@dont-email.me>,
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> "[MSNBC host Joe Scarborough] is praising Biden, because it was in the news
> this week that Biden called Trump a 'sick fuck'," Kelly continued. "He
> manages to squeeze into this reaction, a defense, he thinks, of Joe Biden's
> many verbal gaffes. I don't think having a stuttering problem makes you
> think dead people are alive and alive people are dead."
>
> "It's simply absurd," she added.

Eactly. Whenever anyone tries to blame Biden's stuttering-- a problem he
had as a kid and has long since overcome-- for all the verbal nonsense
that spills from his mouth, I'm like, what kind of stuttering problem
makes you forget that a good friend died recently? Or the Preamble to
the Constitution (You know the thing!") How is that a stutter?

Ian J. Ball

Feb 7, 2024, 2:59:17 PMFeb 7
The Democrats inability to accept reality and acknowledge that Biden is
too old to be fit for office is literally going to cost them an election
against a man they have deranged antipathy for and which they should
have won easily.

It's actually both awe-inspiring and stupefying at the same time.

moviePig

Feb 7, 2024, 3:41:42 PMFeb 7
"They should have won *easily*"? ...against a former President whose
worshipful supporters are largely impervious to reality?

anim8rfsk

Feb 7, 2024, 7:06:13 PMFeb 7
Hell when he says it, it sounds like

Ee'd Plebnista

BTR1701

Feb 7, 2024, 8:50:39 PMFeb 7
That's Yeeb Plebnista for the literate among us!

anim8rfsk

Feb 8, 2024, 12:27:47 AMFeb 8
I copy pasted from the transcript of the show, which I believe uses the
closed caption. I suppose we need to find a photocopy of the original
script to be sure.

The Horny Goat

Feb 9, 2024, 6:25:04 PMFeb 9
On Wed, 07 Feb 2024 11:28:04 -0800, BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> wrote:

>Eactly. Whenever anyone tries to blame Biden's stuttering-- a problem he
>had as a kid and has long since overcome-- for all the verbal nonsense
>that spills from his mouth, I'm like, what kind of stuttering problem
>makes you forget that a good friend died recently? Or the Preamble to
>the Constitution (You know the thing!") How is that a stutter?

Given the US education system how could ANYBODY not get the preamble
right? Even if he fumbles some of the later words, surely every
American knows "We the people of the United States of America..."

I would expect most Americans would forgive him if he fumbled the LAST
line of the preamble "do order and establish this Constitution...."
but as somebody who had spent nearly all his working life in politics
had surely seen those words engraved into stone (literally) numerous
times in his career.

Heck several states put "We the people..." on their licence plates!

BTR1701

Feb 9, 2024, 7:51:44 PMFeb 9
In article <fmcdsih48r5j890dl...@4ax.com>,
The Horny Goat <lcr...@home.ca> wrote:

> On Wed, 07 Feb 2024 11:28:04 -0800, BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> >Eactly. Whenever anyone tries to blame Biden's stuttering-- a problem he
> >had as a kid and has long since overcome-- for all the verbal nonsense
> >that spills from his mouth, I'm like, what kind of stuttering problem
> >makes you forget that a good friend died recently? Or the Preamble to
> >the Constitution (You know the thing!") How is that a stutter?
>
> Given the US education system how could ANYBODY not get the preamble
> right? Even if he fumbles some of the later words, surely every
> American knows "We the people of the United States of America..."

Come on, Goat. As anim8r and I pointed out earlier, it's not "We the
People...", it's "Yeeb Plebnista..."

A Friend

Feb 9, 2024, 10:21:51 PMFeb 9
<lcr...@home.ca> wrote:

> On Wed, 07 Feb 2024 11:28:04 -0800, BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> >Eactly. Whenever anyone tries to blame Biden's stuttering-- a problem he
> >had as a kid and has long since overcome-- for all the verbal nonsense
> >that spills from his mouth, I'm like, what kind of stuttering problem
> >makes you forget that a good friend died recently? Or the Preamble to
> >the Constitution (You know the thing!") How is that a stutter?
>
> Given the US education system how could ANYBODY not get the preamble
> right? Even if he fumbles some of the later words, surely every
> American knows "We the people of the United States of America..."

We know "We the people of the United States, in order to form a more
perfect union."

BTW much (most?) rote learning required in elementary school is
dismissed by age 14.

> I would expect most Americans would forgive him if he fumbled the LAST
> line of the preamble "do order and establish this Constitution...."

It's "ordain," not "order." I guess we can forgive you, too.

The Horny Goat

Feb 11, 2024, 2:23:24 AMFeb 11
On Fri, 09 Feb 2024 22:21:49 -0500, A Friend <no...@noway.com> wrote:

>It's "ordain," not "order." I guess we can forgive you, too.

Thanks - while my Dad made sure I was well aware of the US
constitution (expecting I'd opt for US citizenship at age 21 - but
I've told that story before) that was 40+ years ago and I appreciate
you will forgive me for "ordain" vs "order" when going from memory.

(I can assure you I don't know the Canadian constitution nearly as
well though it was passed when I was in my mid-30s. I strongly expect
few Canadians can since the first line "Whereas Canada is founded upon
principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law" is
nowhere near as stirring as "We the people...." - , .)