The Obtusely Stupid University - Report: Damon Arnette had troubling issues with rental cars

Ohio Skate News

Feb 4, 2022, 4:49:51 AM2/4/22
Damon Arnette was cut by the Las Vegas Raiders on Monday, and
stories are now trickling out about all the off-field issues the
former first-round pick had. One of them — or should we say several
of them — involved rental cars.

Ian Rapoport of NFL Media noted that there were several troubling
signs for Arnette during his first year with the Raiders. For
example, Arnette somehow managed to crash four rental cars in a
one-month span.

Raiders coaches and officials had to have been concerned about that.
While we don’t know the details of the alleged accidents, it seems
impossible that someone would simply be that unlucky.

Arnette had some extremely troubling posts on social media last
week, and it appears those were the final straw for the former Ohio
State star. He was also recently sued by a woman over an alleged
hit-and-run.

The Raiders had two first-round picks last year, and both have now
been cut. They also parted ways with Henry Ruggs after the star wide
receiver was responsible for a horrifying car accident that killed
another driver last week.

The long legacy of Ohio Skate ignorant ghetto trash niggers
continues.

https://larrybrownsports.com/football/damon-arnette-troubling-
issues-rental-cars/586835