Hey Mia, here's your Humor Dose of the Day

The NOTBCS Guy

Sep 24, 2021, 3:08:08 PMSep 24
https://www.facebook.com/SenatorSaudAnwar/photos/a.1176228692554244/2018506154993156/

See if you can get Senator Tuberville to talk some sense into him

xyzzy

Sep 25, 2021, 11:02:06 AMSep 25
The NOTBCS Guy <don.p.de...@gmail.com> wrote:
> https://www.facebook.com/SenatorSaudAnwar/photos/a.1176228692554244/2018506154993156/
>
> See if you can get Senator Tuberville to talk some sense into him

I saw another post where some CA GOP senate candidate made some stoopid
analogy and a former rfscker who I’m friends with commented “I would say
you’re too stupid to be a senator, but Tuberville”.

That’s my new go-to line. Or if talking about the House, Cawthorne.

--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie