taking a page from the Arizona count...

Eric Ramon

Sep 24, 2021, 7:00:42 PM9/24/21
The Angels requested an audit of their recent 10-0 loss to Houston. The audit shows that actually Houston won 11-0.

JGibson

Sep 24, 2021, 7:23:33 PM9/24/21
On Friday, September 24, 2021 at 7:00:42 PM UTC-4, Eric Ramon wrote:
> The Angels requested an audit of their recent 10-0 loss to Houston. The audit shows that actually Houston won 11-0.

Why are my Trump / anti-vaxxer / conspiracy-spouting relatives suggesting that this audit is showing major fraud?

Johnny RSFCootball

Sep 24, 2021, 7:25:57 PM9/24/21
On Friday, September 24, 2021 at 6:00:42 PM UTC-5, Eric Ramon wrote:
> The Angels requested an audit of their recent 10-0 loss to Houston. The audit shows that actually Houston won 11-0.

Biden’s won Arizona more times than FDR