oof. Looks bad for my favorite NFL team

Eric Ramon

Jan 21, 2023, 8:50:09 PM1/21/23
I have two fave pro teams, you know. The Oregon Ducks and the New York Giants. This looks pretty bad at this point, down 14-0.

michael anderson

Jan 21, 2023, 10:02:53 PM1/21/23
On Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 7:50:09 PM UTC-6, Eric Ramon wrote:
> I have two fave pro teams, you know. The Oregon Ducks and the New York Giants. This looks pretty bad at this point, down 14-0.

team is constructed all wrong.....look at the eagles as a comparison. Eagles said "we are going to put tons of resources(draft and cap) into *corners who can cover* and elite wr talent.

Because thats how you win the in the nfl today.....you throw the ball, and you do whatever you can to stop the other team from throwing the ball. And as far as the running game...use qb run as a big part of it, because thats always going to be more efficient than traditional handoffs.

Meanwhile the giants are obsessed with run stopping defensive tackles(lol) and freaking running back position(still believing that
Saquon is a key to anything lol)......

So it was easy for me to know the eagles would blow them out.