$$ Planned Parenthood $$

Irish Mike

May 5, 2022, 12:03:30 PM5/5/22
Planned Parenthood has annual revenue of $1.3 billion a year.
There's big money in the baby killing business.

Irish Mile

unclejr

May 5, 2022, 6:23:50 PM5/5/22
You think that's all Planned Parenthood does?

Yes, you *are* a moron.

RoddyMcCorley

May 5, 2022, 11:47:20 PM5/5/22
So you think the entire amount comes from abortions?

MORAN

--
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
practice, there is." Ruben Goldberg

Irish Mike

May 6, 2022, 12:11:58 AM5/6/22
No, they also get $hundreds of millions in tax money that Americans
are forced to pay - whether or not we approve of Planned Parenthood's
abortion mills. There's big money in the baby killing business.

Irish Mike

RoddyMcCorley

May 6, 2022, 12:27:16 AM5/6/22
How can you manage to be such a moran?

THE FEDS DO NOT FUND ABORTION. IT IS AGAINST THE LAW FOR THE FEDS TO DO SO.

Michael Falkner

May 6, 2022, 12:34:13 AM5/6/22
On Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 9:27:16 PM UTC-7, RoddyMcCorley wrote:

> How can you manage to be such a moran?

He's a Republican ex-military piece of shit.

Mike

unclejr

May 6, 2022, 8:42:23 PM5/6/22
It's unbelievable that a person your age can be this ignorant. Just astounding.

j...@mich.com

May 7, 2022, 8:43:24 AM5/7/22
In what way do you find this to be an ignorant statement? PPH does provide about 40% of the abortions in the
US. which does represent a minimum of 25% of their $1.6B in income. Even Wash Post says PPH is deliberately
misleading in their reported numbers. AZ has strict abortion laws and these figures came from the AZ chapter. It is
likely national numbers are higher. Many PPH services are important, but PPH is dishonest about abortions.

Having said that, I am actually in favor of abortions for many reasons, but the abortion part should a separate entity
and privately funded.

Eric Ramon

May 7, 2022, 3:22:21 PM5/7/22
On Saturday, May 7, 2022 at 5:43:24 AM UTC-7, j...@mich.com wrote:
> On Fri, 6 May 2022 17:42:21 -0700 (PDT), unclejr <wats...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> No, they also get $hundreds of millions in tax money that Americans
> >> are forced to pay - whether or not we approve of Planned Parenthood's
> >> abortion mills. There's big money in the baby killing business.
> >>
> >> Irish Mike
> >
> >It's unbelievable that a person your age can be this ignorant. Just astounding.

> In what way do you find this to be an ignorant statement? PPH does provide about 40% of the abortions in the
> US....

misleading stat. Volume does not equal percentage of its services. In easy to understand lingo, counting stats are not rate stats.

> which does represent a minimum of 25% of their $1.6B in income.

this is more to the point. Whether or not it's true it's still a better argument.

unclejr

May 7, 2022, 4:29:36 PM5/7/22
You're going to white knight that boob? LOL

TE

May 7, 2022, 7:32:01 PM5/7/22
On Saturday, May 7, 2022 at 4:29:36 PM UTC-4, unclejr wrote:

> > >It's unbelievable that a person your age can be this ignorant. Just astounding.
> > In what way do you find this to be an ignorant statement? PPH does provide about 40% of the abortions in the
> > US. which does represent a minimum of 25% of their $1.6B in income. Even Wash Post says PPH is deliberately
> > misleading in their reported numbers. AZ has strict abortion laws and these figures came from the AZ chapter. It is
> > likely national numbers are higher. Many PPH services are important, but PPH is dishonest about abortions.

> > Having said that, I am actually in favor of abortions for many reasons, but the abortion part should a separate entity
> > and privately funded.

> You're going to white knight that boob? LOL

Toyota's profit last year was $45 billion dollars. There's big money in automobile manufacturing.
You moran! You think that's all Toyota does?!

FFS

-TE

unclejr

May 7, 2022, 7:37:12 PM5/7/22
Please ignore me, fuckface. Thankee in advance.

TE

May 8, 2022, 12:41:13 AM5/8/22
Georgia won the championship! Shows a great running game is still important!
You moran! That's not all they did!

-TE

unclejr

May 8, 2022, 1:18:14 AM5/8/22
Yore still a dumnass after all these year, Enright.

j...@mich.com

May 8, 2022, 9:06:30 AM5/8/22
On Sat, 7 May 2022 12:22:19 -0700 (PDT), Eric Ramon <ramon...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, May 7, 2022 at 5:43:24 AM UTC-7, j...@mich.com wrote:

>> >It's unbelievable that a person your age can be this ignorant. Just astounding.
>
>> In what way do you find this to be an ignorant statement? PPH does provide about 40% of the abortions in the
>> US....
>
>misleading stat. Volume does not equal percentage of its services. In easy to understand lingo, counting stats are not rate stats.

Misleading is indeed the keyword of the day. Reported percentages by PPH is highly and deliberately deceptive. For one abortion patient the following
will be done, counseling, STD test, blood test, urine test, pregnancy test, ultrasound, nursing care, antibiotics, check up appt, contraception
counseling and birth control pills, and the procedure itself. PPH reports this as one abortion and 11 services.

As WP quoted "Major League Baseball teams could say that they sell about 20 million hot dogs and play 2,430 games in a season, so baseball is only
.012 percent of what they do. Supporters of Planned Parenthood want to use its health services as leverage to preserve its abortions, as if you can’t
get one without the other."

As I said, I prefer abortion (early term) be available, but not with taxpayer money, and additionally, any institution accepting taxpayer money should
be 100% transparent.