can someone give me the name of a good realtor for oceanfront properties?

michael anderson

May 25, 2023, 9:40:16 PM5/25/23

Oh....homes, not condos :)

The thing is, I could hedge like a mofo for game 6. I wouldn't even have to hedge the whole series(since game 7 is a given). Game 6 the celts are going to be favored in, so I could hedge heat huuuuuge on it and take away a massive profit......

yeah, I'm not going to though. I got this. We got this :)
(I say we because Im hoping someone took the advice lol)