Deer Chicoms

xyzzy

Aug 1, 2022, 4:43:01 PM8/1/22
You realize you’re forcing Nancy Pelosi to go to Taiwan, right? She may
have been planning to all along but she has to now.

--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie

TE

Aug 1, 2022, 8:30:31 PM8/1/22
On Monday, August 1, 2022 at 4:43:01 PM UTC-4, xyzzy wrote:
> You realize you’re forcing Nancy Pelosi to go to Taiwan, right? She may
> have been planning to all along but she has to now.

Meh...China is in a position to do whatever they wish. They've never had a
better hand, and our military and political leadership hasn't been this weak
in my lifetime.

NSC Spokesman says the US does not support Taiwan independence and
worries about China's threat to kill Pelosi as "manufactured drama."
The Biden admin. has made every possible concession to China, strengthening
China and weakening the US. I'm not sure how this will all go, but you can
bank on the fact that China will emerge all the stronger.

-TE

"China Threatens To Retaliate For Pelosi’s Taiwan Trip By Letting Her Return Safely."
-The Onion

marika

Aug 2, 2022, 9:01:09 PM8/2/22
On Monday, August 1, 2022 at 7:30:31 PM UTC-5, TE wrote:
> On Monday, August 1, 2022 at 4:43:01 PM UTC-4, xyzzy wrote:
> > You realize you’re forcing Nancy Pelosi to go to Taiwan, right? She may
> > have been planning to all along but she has to now.
> Meh...China is in a position to do whatever they wish. They've never had a
> better hand, and our military and political leadership hasn't been this weak
> in my lifetime.
>
> NSC Spokesman says the US does not support Taiwan independence and
> worries about China's threat to kill Pelosi as "manufactured drama."

China just wants an excuse to steal another island

Have you ever heard her voice? Sounds 100% female and unaggressive

It's like the Chinese think she will eat them

They are scared of an eighty year old soft spoken grandma

Anyway, I went to a meeting with my neighbor's mother at their lawyer’s office this past Friday. At one point I mentioned Brittney Griner (I can’t remember exactly why) and lawyer went OFFFFF. Actually ranted, and even raised his voice.
“She’s an idiot. She deserves to be in jail there, I hope they keep her locked up there forever.” On and on he went, apparently I hit a nerve for some reason. Really surprised me.

One thing I will tell you I’m sick of hearing though (on cnn for instance) is how she “had to go” to Russia because she’s paid so poorly here (compared to men athletes, of course). While I’m sure the pay is not equitable (she gets paid 250K per year plus some bonuses get her to about 500K) men athletes are paid in the multi millions.

Everybody is “paid less” than somebody, but do they all go to Russia?
I just don’t get the comparison, I mean NBA rakes in billions more from fans and games here, then women’s basketball.
And nobody, absolutely nobody “needs to go to Russia”
If that’s the case then all the teachers who make only like 50K per year “need to go to Russia” too.

mk5000

Or even Blackburn’s weevil, but it’s hard to tell
Why the white-winged sandpiper wheels
At the distant warble of a black-footed parakeet.
Gould’s emerald has a tiny, ferocious heart.==By and By
BY JOHN BEER

Irish Mike

Aug 4, 2022, 1:13:09 PM8/4/22
Very accurate. My only question is, will Hunter Biden be forced to return
any of the $millions in kick-backs he got from China for influence
pedaling? I certainly hope not because given old Joe Biden's 40 high inflation
the cost Hunter pays for drugs and hookers has gone through the roof!

Irish Mike

Michael Falkner

Aug 4, 2022, 7:04:56 PM8/4/22
On Thursday, August 4, 2022 at 10:13:09 AM UTC-7, Irish Mike wrote:

> Very accurate. My only question is, will Hunter Biden be forced to return
> any of the $millions in kick-backs he got from China for influence
> pedaling? I certainly hope not because given old Joe Biden's 40 high inflation
> the cost Hunter pays for drugs and hookers has gone through the roof!

I didn't know you and your daughters needed the job that badly!

Mike