Why are women from Chicago so sowishly ugly?

Bad water

Sep 22, 2021, 5:22:12 AM9/22/21
Seriously.

Half the women in Chicago look like they were born on hog farms. The
other half are shrews on the lookout for guys with fat wallets. That is
one sad city.

RoddyMcCorley

Sep 22, 2021, 3:40:11 PM9/22/21
You must be in the wrong part of Chi town!

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&lei=7IVLYbqMNYCi5NoPyuO5qAQ&q=chicago%20girls&ved=2ahUKEwi6sqaiqpPzAhUAEVkFHcpxDkUQsKwBKAB6BAguEAE&biw=1360&bih=626&dpr=1

--
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
practice, there is." Ruben Goldberg

Ken Olson

Sep 22, 2021, 3:52:12 PM9/22/21
On 9/22/2021 3:40 PM, RoddyMcCorley wrote:
> On 9/22/2021 5:22 AM, Bad water wrote:
>> Seriously.
>>
>> Half the women in Chicago look like they were born on hog farms.  The
>> other half are shrews on the lookout for guys with fat wallets. That is
>> one sad city.
>>
> You must be in the wrong part of Chi town!
>
> https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&lei=7IVLYbqMNYCi5NoPyuO5qAQ&q=chicago%20girls&ved=2ahUKEwi6sqaiqpPzAhUAEVkFHcpxDkUQsKwBKAB6BAguEAE&biw=1360&bih=626&dpr=1

Is there a Swedish ghetto?

--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

RoddyMcCorley

Sep 22, 2021, 4:02:10 PM9/22/21
Ja

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

Sep 22, 2021, 5:10:31 PM9/22/21
It used to be the South Side, but the neighborhoods moved in an
equatorial direction quite a long time ago. I married a poor Swedish
girl from there...

And if someone thinks there are few hot Chicago women, I can tell you
they have a very bad sense of where to go. Just went to a wedding
where the entire bridal party and most of the guests were *stunning*.

--
"We will have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more
than they hate us". -- Golda Meir

mercellusb

Sep 22, 2021, 6:25:11 PM9/22/21
"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age." -- Wooderson

Michael Falkner

Sep 23, 2021, 6:09:31 PM9/23/21
They have to deal with you.

Mike

mercellusb

Sep 24, 2021, 10:44:58 AM9/24/21
Right after I graduated from my alma mater, I lived in a old upscale area of Dallas named Highland Park. I rented the pool cabana behind a mansion that was also rented out to a young couple with two babies. They hired a Swedish au pair. She was in her early 20s like me. She took a shine to me, and we dated briefly. She took it too 11, in several ways. Swedish women; GOAT.

mercellusb

Sep 24, 2021, 10:48:30 AM9/24/21
On Friday, September 24, 2021 at 10:44:58 AM UTC-4, mercellusb wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 3:52:12 PM UTC-4, Ken Olson wrote:

> > > You must be in the wrong part of Chi town!
> > >
> > > https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&lei=7IVLYbqMNYCi5NoPyuO5qAQ&q=chicago%20girls&ved=2ahUKEwi6sqaiqpPzAhUAEVkFHcpxDkUQsKwBKAB6BAguEAE&biw=1360&bih=626&dpr=1
> > >

> > Is there a Swedish ghetto?
> >
> > --
> > ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen
> Right after I graduated from my alma mater, I lived in a old upscale area of Dallas named Highland Park. I rented the pool cabana behind a mansion that was also rented out to a young couple with two babies. They hired a Swedish au pair. She was in her early 20s. She took a shine to me, and we dated briefly. She took it to 11, in several ways. Swedish women; GOAT.
Small correction; Native Louisiana/Texas women; GOAT—tied with Swedish women.

jimbr...@yahoo.com

Sep 24, 2021, 11:30:20 AM9/24/21
QotD

Chicago Paddling-Fishing

Sep 27, 2021, 6:16:54 AM9/27/21
In chi.general Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org> wrote:
>On 9/22/2021 3:40 PM, RoddyMcCorley wrote:
>> On 9/22/2021 5:22 AM, Bad water wrote:
>>> Seriously.
>>>
>>> Half the women in Chicago look like they were born on hog farms.? The
>>> other half are shrews on the lookout for guys with fat wallets. That is
>>> one sad city.
>>>
>> You must be in the wrong part of Chi town!
>>
>> https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&lei=7IVLYbqMNYCi5NoPyuO5qAQ&q=chicago%20girls&ved=2ahUKEwi6sqaiqpPzAhUAEVkFHcpxDkUQsKwBKAB6BAguEAE&biw=1360&bih=626&dpr=1
>>

>Is there a Swedish ghetto?

Andersonville is the name of the neighborhood, but Tre Kronor also sells
Norweigian food.

One of my wifes neices is on the Luv-a-bulls, but my daughters always played
sports rather than be cheerleaders (she was always a cheerleader, too short
for volleyball or soccer). Hopefully it suits her well as she gets older.

--
John Nelson
Chicago Area Paddling/Fishing Page