Rachel Madcow gets nailed!

Irish Mike

May 19, 2023, 10:44:34 AM5/19/23
"MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow dismissed Special Counsel
John Durham’s report and mocked Republicans who
anticipated it on Monday, but critics are firing back saying
she had no intentions of taking the report seriously because
it contradicted her beloved narrative that suggested the
Kremlin and former President Trump were in cahoots to
fix the 2016 election.

Fox News contributor Joe Concha believes Maddow suffers
from a "lack of a contrition gene," like many others liberal
pundits who share her views.

"A lack of shame. Their egos and myopia simply won't allow for it,"
Concha told Fox News Digital. "And she'll never be held accountable
by those who allegedly cover media. Because they're in the same ideological boat that she's in, and therefore she is almost never
criticized by so-called media reporters who only exist to criticize
any media right of center."

Any loss for Madcow and the lying left is
a win for America!

Irish Mike

xyzzy

May 19, 2023, 4:06:25 PM5/19/23
Mr. Durham delivered a report that scolded the F.B.I. but failed to live up
to the expectations of supporters of Donald J. Trump that he would uncover
a politically motivated “deep state” conspiracy. He charged no high-level
F.B.I. or intelligence official with a crime and acknowledged in a footnote
that Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign did nothing prosecutable,
either.

But even as Mr. Durham’s report questioned whether the F.B.I. should have
opened the Trump-Russia probe as a lower-level investigation, he stopped
short of stating that opening a full one violated any rule.

Mr. Trump and some of his allies in the news media went further, stoking
expectations among his supporters that Mr. Durham would imprison high-level
officials. Those include the former directors of the F.B.I. and C.I.A.,
James B. Comey and John O. Brennan, and Democratic leaders like Barack
Obama, Hillary Clinton and Joseph R. Biden Jr.

In fact, Mr. Durham only ever developed charges against two outsiders
involved in efforts to scrutinize links between Mr. Trump and Russia,
accusing them both of making false statements to the F.B.I. and treating
the bureau as a victim, not a perpetrator.

Mr. Durham continued for another two and a half years, spending millions of
dollars to bring the two demonstrably weak cases involving accusations of
false statements; in each instance, a jury of 12 unanimously rejected the
charges. One of Mr. Durham’s handpicked prosecutors resigned from his team
in protest of the first of those indictments, The Times has reported.

Even after Mr. Durham’s cases collapsed, some Trump supporters held out
hope that his final report would deliver a bombshell. But it largely
consisted of recycled material, interlaced with conclusions like Mr.
Durham’s accusation that the F.B.I. had displayed a “lack of analytical
rigor."

I would cite the source but IM never does so why should I?

--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie

Irish Mike

May 19, 2023, 5:28:49 PM5/19/23
Don't get your knickers in a twist Boyo. The source is Fox News and Rachel Madcow
lied about Trump's involvement in the fabricated left-wing Russia Collusion hoax
almost every day for three + straight years. BTW, I'm sure you'll be posting about
the fact that the scam was fabricated by Hillary's political campaign.

Irish Mike

Eric Ramon

May 19, 2023, 5:40:19 PM5/19/23
On Friday, May 19, 2023 at 2:28:49 PM UTC-7, Irish Mike wrote:

> Don't get your knickers in a twist Boyo. The source is Fox News and Rachel Madcow
> lied about Trump's involvement in the fabricated left-wing Russia Collusion hoax
> almost every day for three + straight years. BTW, I'm sure you'll be posting about
> the fact that the scam was fabricated by Hillary's political campaign.
>
> Irish Mike

are you awar of the fabricated right-wing 2020 rigged! hoax?

Michael Falkner

May 19, 2023, 6:58:42 PM5/19/23
We know what he thinks.

We also know he loves taking his gun and shoving it up his asshole, because if he believed half the shit he'd post, he'd be getting a militia together to overthrow the government, but that might require actually DOING SOMETHING.

Fucking cunt.

Mike

unclejr

May 20, 2023, 11:30:49 AM5/20/23
You are brainwashed.

RoddyMcCorley

May 23, 2023, 2:09:07 AM5/23/23
On 5/19/2023 10:44 AM, Irish Mike wrote:
> "MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow dismissed Special Counsel
> John Durham’s report and mocked Republicans who
> anticipated it on Monday, but critics are firing back saying
ing left is
> a win for America!
>
> Irish Mike

In your dreams, Bozo.
--
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
practice, there is." Ruben Goldberg