A question about Vandy

Johnny RSFCootball

Sep 25, 2021, 2:58:53 PM9/25/21
If Vandy’s female kicker deserved a cheap shot to prove she doesn’t belong on a football field, then what do their male players deserve? Electrocution? Decapitation?

The NOTBCS Guy

Sep 25, 2021, 3:34:32 PM9/25/21
Sorry, but we're all apparently too busy demanding that the coach of the Berean Christian HS (West Palm Beach, FL) football team be fired for allowing a female player to carry the ball into the end zone without a cheap shot or 11:
https://usatodayhss.com/2021/abby-dicenzo-first-girl-rushing-td-florida-hs

Michael Falkner

Sep 25, 2021, 7:29:56 PM9/25/21
On Saturday, September 25, 2021 at 12:34:32 PM UTC-7, The NOTBCS Guy wrote:
> Sorry, but we're all apparently too busy demanding that the coach of the Berean Christian HS (West Palm Beach, FL) football team be fired for allowing a female player to carry the ball into the end zone without a cheap shot or 11:
> https://usatodayhss.com/2021/abby-dicenzo-first-girl-rushing-td-florida-hs

To answer Johnny's hypothetical question: The sooner Vanderbilt drops it's football program, the better that university will be.

Mike