It's Penn State vs Villanova week in State College

JGibson

Sep 22, 2021, 4:17:34 PM9/22/21
No Pitt? No Temple? No problem. We've got Villanova!

Last 3 football games played between these two:

Villanova 20, Penn State 14
Villanova 27, Penn State 6
Villanova 13, Penn State 0

Can Penn State break the losing streak? Find out in one of the best in-state rivalry games to be played this weekend (yes, I realize that Akron at Ohio State and Richmond at Virginia Tech are providing competition in that category this weekend).

RSFC Moderator

Sep 25, 2021, 6:48:55 AM9/25/21
Penn State versus Unbeaten, Untied Villanova.

Playing on the road the the Wildcats will go down 14-42.

jimbr...@yahoo.com

Sep 25, 2021, 2:38:42 PM9/25/21
I don't really want to see the Hawks play you guys in couple weeks. Ferentz owned Joepa, but Franklin has kinda owned Ferentz.