Is Hillary In Office Yet?

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Nov 13, 2019, 4:02:40 PM11/13/19
I was at a conference all day so I’ve missed the Democrat Impeachment Show.

Was it better than the Democrat sitcom Russia Russia Russia?

dotsla...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2019, 4:25:27 PM11/13/19
Only thing that's come out is you winger dumbasses backed a corrupt dude who's chief concern is his own profitability and power.

But, like, you already knew that. Sold your souls to defeat roe. Ahhhahaha. And yet, Roe stands.

Fwiw, opening up cold ass joints to oil companies was huge, until it turned out extracting that oil cost more than a spinny wheel or a solar panel.

Oh, I forgot, according to the right them spinny wheels make people crazy. Second ahahahahhhahahaha. You guys are such dumbass losers. Sorry, but once you started pulling against renewable energy because you hate that it's renewable - full stop 6- dumbass sticks like a bad ass scent.

Stink all over ya wingers. Sad wannabe skater types included.

Cheers.

btpag...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2019, 5:02:25 PM11/13/19
How did that come out? I intentionally looked at the anti-Trump sites to see how this would be played. Only the most entrenched anti-Trumpers came away with that take. That take wasn’t even the majority on CNN really.

Lots of “oh that can’t be a coincidence” and zero evidence of really anything.

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Nov 13, 2019, 5:03:26 PM11/13/19
Wow

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2019/11/13/impeachment-updates-devin-nunes-comes-hard-opening-statement/

Also, scroll down for the Jim Jordan thing and some chuckles at these idiots.

unclejr

Nov 13, 2019, 6:21:11 PM11/13/19
Lots of pounding on the table by Gym Jordan.

Irish Ranger

Nov 13, 2019, 8:50:04 PM11/13/19
On Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 4:25:27 PM UTC-5, dotsla...@gmail.com wrote:
> Only thing that's come out is you winger dumbasses backed a corrupt dude who's chief concern is his own profitability and power.

That is a lie! We Republicans never backed Obama or Hillary or Pocahontas!

Irish Mike