A Big Tufur

dragon fox

May 11, 2022, 2:20:52 PM5/11/22
Friday afternoon (5/6) stopped to get gas. Went inside to get my weekly scratch off lottery. Came home, turned on tv and the story on was about derby. I heard the name Rich Strike while pouring a brandy. "Hmm odd name"

Sat down took a sip and began scratching the ticket. Winner winner !

$1000.00 thank you very much. (fast fwd)

Sat morning, coffee, tv, check for update on derby. First name I hear is Rich Strike at 80-1. "hmm, why not".

Call a friend who frequents a local betting parlor. He's there now. I say place a bet for me. Ok, which horse how much? Rich Strike for a grand.

Seriously? Yep, I hit a scratch off. He lol's and says easy come easy go.

Less than 2" after the finish phone rings... "You lucky bastard...what made you pick that horse!" I told him the sequence about hearing the name.

He's a busy man. Met for breakfast this morning with the winnings.

Tonight"s "chicken dinner" will actually be a seafood banquet.

(I just remembered I need some new fishing gear. Most of my stuff is older than a wall-mounted singing fish)

F0X

leonard hofstatder

May 11, 2022, 3:25:58 PM5/11/22
Nice won!

If I didn't know any better this read like a MIA tail, lol.

GrtArtiste

May 11, 2022, 4:23:51 PM5/11/22
So...if you bet $1000 on Rich Strike to win, I'm guessing you won
something close to $80000. Is that right?

If so...congrats.

GrtArtiste