EAT SHIT, PEDO STATE!!!

Michael Falkner

Oct 23, 2021, 4:18:59 PM10/23/21
Beaten by 2-5 Illinois after a 10-10 regulation, field goals each in the 2 possessions from the 25 for 16-16.

The first 5 sets of 2 point conversions ALL FAILED, both teams got the sixth, and Illinois finally breaks the tie in the 9th OT to win 20-18.

FUCK PEDO STATE TO HELL!!!

Mike

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

Oct 23, 2021, 4:21:11 PM10/23/21
Illinois gets at least one moment in the spotlight this year. Now back to
obscurity. Bet Bret will wanna hop tonight...

--
That a few of us need to be more in touch with our feelings has obscured
a deep truth: many more folks need to be much less in touch with theirs.

Michael Falkner

Oct 23, 2021, 4:25:22 PM10/23/21
On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 1:21:11 PM UTC-7, Con Reeder, unhyphenated American wrote:

> Illinois gets at least one moment in the spotlight this year. Now back to
> obscurity. Bet Bret will wanna hop tonight...

Sane people will take it.

Mike