Howard Schultz Shoots Down Liz Warren Attack With Passionate Defense of the American Dream

已查看 48 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Ken Olson

未读,
2019年1月31日 12:46:522019/1/31
收件人

the_andr...@yahoo.com

未读,
2019年1月31日 13:35:252019/1/31
收件人
He sounds like he wants to Make America Great Again.

Would make a nice slogan

Michael Press

未读,
2019年1月31日 16:05:182019/1/31
收件人
In article <79882bd3-dd5d-4876...@googlegroups.com>,
"the_andr...@yahoo.com" <the_andr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> He sounds like he wants to Make America Great Again.
>
> Would make a nice slogan

He can start by making better coffee.
His business model is to make scorched,
undrinkable black coffee and charge the
limit for additions.

Not that I drink black coffee. I purposely
went to Starbuck's once to try their coffee.

--
Michael Press

btpag...@gmail.com

未读,
2019年1月31日 16:14:552019/1/31
收件人
Wow I agree with this. Some of the worst coffee along with McDonalds and Chik Fil A.

I’ve long argued that the great deception was tricking millions of non-coffee drinkers into believing they are coffee drinkers.

If you like coffee, you like black coffee, everything else is covering up the taste

dotsla...@gmail.com

未读,
2019年1月31日 16:51:402019/1/31
收件人
Lol, you better not be cutting your whiskey then dude.

Cheers.

btpag...@gmail.com

未读,
2019年1月31日 17:08:392019/1/31
收件人
I don’t drink alcohol anymore.

dotsla...@gmail.com

未读,
2019年1月31日 18:02:292019/1/31
收件人
Oh. Was just a joke dude.

Cheers.

Michael Press

未读,
2019年1月31日 18:12:482019/1/31
收件人
In article <f2d490fc-f09a-45e5...@googlegroups.com>,
I respectfully disagree. I put in enough maple syrup to cover the
bottom of a heated mug, a _small_ splash of rum or brandy and
heavy cream. This covers the four basic food groups. I taste the
coffee and can distinguish different beans.

Greek ladies say coffee should be hot as hell, black as sin, sweet as love.

--
Michael Press

the_andr...@yahoo.com

未读,
2019年1月31日 18:50:132019/1/31
收件人
I didn’t know who he was until the past few days. I drank Starbucks today for the same reason I always do. It’s where people want to meet.

I ordered a large black coffee. The “barista”LOL asked what blend and I said, “the one that isn’t burned”. He just laughed and got me their better coffee.

xyzzy

未读,
2019年1月31日 20:20:462019/1/31
收件人
I agree. I don’t drink my coffee black. I put in as much milk as I can
without appreciably cooling it.

michael anderson

未读,
2019年2月1日 10:08:502019/2/1
收件人
Not a huge fan of coffee, but if it's hot and strong and dark I'll drink it. When it's cool no....

But the most important requirement? That it's free first. And that someone else made it second.

Yosem...@byteme.com

未读,
2019年2月1日 11:11:492019/2/1
收件人
Just enough milk to turn it dark brown with a couple of drops of clover honey.

~YS~
0 个新帖子