CPF future?

JGibson

Feb 6, 2024, 9:56:24 AMFeb 6
Looks like since Washington State was the Pac-12 team with a representative on the committee that designed the playoffs, they aren't going to budge from a 6/6 auto/at-large split to a 5/7 auto/at-large split. Result? Looks like the Big Ten and SEC might break away and stage their own playoffs without anybody else.

The NOTBCS Guy

Feb 6, 2024, 11:35:39 AMFeb 6
> Looks like since Washington State was the Pac-12 team with a representative on the committee that designed the playoffs, they aren't going to budge from a 6/6 auto/at-large split to a 5/7 auto/at-large split. Result? Looks like the Big Ten and SEC might break away and stage their own playoffs without anybody else.

Source of this "proposed breakaway"? Not that it's never going to happen - I think everybody here agrees that, eventually, college football breaks away from the NCAA, mainly because it pretty much has to - but the SEC and Big Ten aren't quite big enough yet to pull this off.
Keep in mind that the rest of the FBS schools can stop that by changing the NCAA Bylaws to prevent a playoff that is not supported by at least three conferences. and you try telling Penn State's wrestling, LSU's women's gymnastics, and pretty much all of the Big Ten's men's (and a number of women's) ice hockey programs that they're no longer eligible to compete for a national championship because the conference's football programs threw a hissy fit.

Meanwhile, how likely is it that the Pac-whatever champion is going to be ranked higher than the second-highest conference champion of the Group of 5 conferences?

JGibson

Feb 6, 2024, 12:48:12 PMFeb 6
On Tuesday, February 6, 2024 at 9:56:24 AM UTC-5, JGibson wrote:
> Looks like since Washington State was the Pac-12 team with a representative on the committee that designed the playoffs, they aren't going to budge from a 6/6 auto/at-large split to a 5/7 auto/at-large split. Result? Looks like the Big Ten and SEC might break away and stage their own playoffs without anybody else.

Meant CFP, not CPF.

RSFC Moderator

Feb 6, 2024, 12:51:51 PMFeb 6
On Tuesday, February 6, 2024 at 11:35:39 AM UTC-5, The NOTBCS Guy wrote:
> Meanwhile, how likely is it that the Pac-whatever champion is going to be ranked higher than the second-highest conference champion of the Group of 5 conferences?

Fair to good? Using new P4 alignments and Sagarin final:

2023 OSU was #19, 5th cc behind Mich, Geo, KSU and FSU. Also NDSU, but they aren't gof.
2022 OSU was #11, 4th cc behind ccs Geo, tOSU, Utah.
2021 OSU was #44, 6th cc behind Geo, tOSU, OkSU, Boise, Louisiana
2020 OSU was #91, 10th cc behind Bama, tOSU, Clem, BYU, BallSt, Coastal, SanJose, Tulsa, Marshall
2019 WSU was #46, 9th cc behind LSU, tOSU, Clem, Baylor, Memph, App, USAF, FlAtl,
2018 WSU was #20, 5th cc behind Clem, Bama, tOSU, WVU

That's 4 out of 6.

Also, Sagarin loves NDSU. And the MAC had a great year in 2020--- runner up Buffalo was #12. Also, the new B12 had a different best team every single year, which is cool and promising.

Also, 5 is enough. Sometimes the 6th cc stinks.

JGibson

Feb 6, 2024, 12:55:10 PMFeb 6
On Tuesday, February 6, 2024 at 11:35:39 AM UTC-5, The NOTBCS Guy wrote:
> > Looks like since Washington State was the Pac-12 team with a representative on the committee that designed the playoffs, they aren't going to budge from a 6/6 auto/at-large split to a 5/7 auto/at-large split. Result? Looks like the Big Ten and SEC might break away and stage their own playoffs without anybody else.
> Source of this "proposed breakaway"? Not that it's never going to happen - I think everybody here agrees that, eventually, college football breaks away from the NCAA, mainly because it pretty much has to - but the SEC and Big Ten aren't quite big enough yet to pull this off.
> Keep in mind that the rest of the FBS schools can stop that by changing the NCAA Bylaws to prevent a playoff that is not supported by at least three conferences. and you try telling Penn State's wrestling, LSU's women's gymnastics, and pretty much all of the Big Ten's men's (and a number of women's) ice hockey programs that they're no longer eligible to compete for a national championship because the conference's football programs threw a hissy fit.

Yahoo article. But what stops the SEC and Big Ten from making their own new NCAA with all these other sports? Now that UCLA, USC, Washington, and Oregon are in the Big Ten, and Oklahoma and Texas are in the SEC, which schools are they going to miss? The Big Ten can still run their own ice hockey league, and are they really worried about all the D3 schools that have D1 ice hockey programs and not being part of that? Plus, the newly formed SEC/Big Ten alliance could invite whatever schools they wanted from the ACC or Big 12.

> Meanwhile, how likely is it that the Pac-whatever champion is going to be ranked higher than the second-highest conference champion of the Group of 5 conferences?

First one is most likely from the American (although it wasn't this year). With Oregon State and Washington State forming a football allegiance with the Mountain West, that one is actually the most likely for a second team, although again wouldn't have been this year.

The NOTBCS Guy

Feb 7, 2024, 2:38:57 PMFeb 7
> > Source of this "proposed breakaway"? Not that it's never going to happen - I think everybody here agrees that, eventually, college football breaks away from the NCAA, mainly because it pretty much has to - but the SEC and Big Ten aren't quite big enough yet to pull this off.
> > Keep in mind that the rest of the FBS schools can stop that by changing the NCAA Bylaws to prevent a playoff that is not supported by at least three conferences. and you try telling Penn State's wrestling, LSU's women's gymnastics, and pretty much all of the Big Ten's men's (and a number of women's) ice hockey programs that they're no longer eligible to compete for a national championship because the conference's football programs threw a hissy fit.
> Yahoo article. But what stops the SEC and Big Ten from making their own new NCAA with all these other sports? Now that UCLA, USC, Washington, and Oregon are in the Big Ten, and Oklahoma and Texas are in the SEC, which schools are they going to miss? The Big Ten can still run their own ice hockey league, and are they really worried about all the D3 schools that have D1 ice hockey programs and not being part of that? Plus, the newly formed SEC/Big Ten alliance could invite whatever schools they wanted from the ACC or Big 12.

One thing that stops them: CBS's contract with the NCAA for the men's basketball championship, which runs through 2032.
After that, I wouldn't be surprised if the Big Ten / SEC conglomerate gets big enough to take in enough football and "basketball-only" schools to be able to conduct legitimate national championships in those sports, at which point the NCAA (which will still be in business) can cut a deal with it; the NCAA will get rid of its current rule where if a team is invited to an NCAA championship and declines, it cannot compete in any nonconference postseason event (the only thing this really applies to now is the Heritage Bowl, and even at that, the Division I Football Committee jumps through flaming hoops to make sure that no team that even has a chance of being in the Heritage Bowl will be in the FCS tournament), and the NCAA will allow these "breakaway" schools to compete in its other championships.
Another advantage: in the sports where the Big Ten/SEC does not call the shots, conferences can be regionalized, seriously reducing costs - does Duke really have to travel to play field hockey, or tennis, at Cal and Stanford, or Penn State at Washington and Oregon (and then again, at USC and UCLA)?

One problem: do the two conferences invite schools that are good in baseball, but not in football or basketball, to prop up the baseball situation? What about women's volleyball, or men's ice hockey? If you add enough ACC schools, what about lacrosse? If you keep having to add teams, eventually this becomes the NCAA all over again, complete with the NCAA's problems.

Bonichris Nice

Feb 7, 2024, 7:23:13 PMFeb 7
On Tuesday, February 6, 2024 at 3:56:24 PM UTC+1, JGibson wrote:
> Looks like since Washington State was the Pac-12 team with a representative on the committee that designed the playoffs, they aren't going to budge from a 6/6 auto/at-large split to a 5/7 auto/at-large split. Result? Looks like the Big Ten and SEC might break away and stage their own playoffs without anybody else.
Buy polkadot mushrooms chocolate bars near you

1N IN THE MARKET - PREMIUM EDITION OF POLKADOT MUSHROOM BAR WITH THEIR 4Gs OF SHROOMS IN USA

https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900

buy polkadot mushroom chocolate bars, polkadot mushroom chocolate bars for sale online, polka dot bars, magic mushroom belgian chocolate, magic mushroom chocolate bar, magic mushroom chocolate bar for sale, mushroom chocolate bars for sale, mushroom chocolate bars polka dot, polka dot bars, polka dot chocolate mushroom, polka dot chocolates where to buy, polka dot company chocolate, polka dot edibles, polka dot magic belgian chocolate price, polka dot magic
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
mushroom bar, polka dot magic mushroom reviews, polka dot mushroom bar, polka dot mushroom bar review, polka dot mushroom chocolate dc, polka dot mushroom chocolate dosage, polka dot mushroom chocolate near me, polka dot psilocybin bars, polka dot psilocybin chocolate bars, polkadot bar, polkadot chocolates, polkadot magic belgian chocolate, polkadot magic belgian chocolate reviews, polkadot magic mushroom belgian chocolate, polkadot mushroom belgian chocolate, Polkadot Mushroom Chocolate Bars, polkadot shroom bars

https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900

Made with love with Oakland - one of the oldest and safest natural medicines in the world, Health benefits from magic chocolate have been known to reduce stress, depression, stimulate brain cell growth, increase focus and sharpen your senses.

The amazing therapeutic effects derived from the Polkadot mushroom chocolate bars depend on the dosage. Each of our polkadot bars have 15 easily breakable pieces and the degree of effects you get from consuming these shroom chocolate bars will depend o the number of pieces you consume.

https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900

MICRODOSE (STIMULATE THE MIND) : 1-3 PIECES
THERAPEUTIC (MINDFUL AND ELEVATED): 4-9 PIECES
GOD MODE (WALLS MAY MELT) : 10-15 PIECES

CAUTION: Consume slowly in a safe environment. Do not operate any motor vehicles while using this product. Keep out of reach of children and pets.

https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900

POLKADOT MUSHROOM CHOCOLATE BARS FOR SALE

https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900

Polkadot mushroom chocolate bars are meant to help you conquer your fears and brighten your mood. The adventure you embark on with these fantastic mushroom chocolate bars depends on the dosage.

The Polkadot Magic Mushroom Belgian milk chocolate is not only delicious but an equivalent of 4 grams of psilocybin-containing mushrooms. Apart from the fantastic trippy effects you get from eating the polka dot mushroom chocolate bars, they are also a great way to microdose magic mushrooms. Microdosing magic mushrooms in the form of consuming mushroom chocolate bars have recently increased in popularity.

https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900

Furthermore, if you can't stand the smell and "bad taste" of raw magic mushrooms, the Polkadot magic mushroom chocolate bar is a great alternative.

Psilocybin - the active ingredient in the polka dot mushroom ch0colate bar, polkadot magic belgian chocolate, is known to reduce stress, depression and anxiety. Polkadot bars are also a great way to stimulate brain cell growth, Increase focus and sharpen your senses.

Why a chocolate bar with mushrooms and polka dots?

Chocolate has been consumed for centuries and is one of the world's most popular foods. Cacao beans, native to North and South America, are used to make it. To make a variety of products, the beans are roasted and ground into a paste before being combined with milk, sugar, polka dot chocolates where to buy, and other ingredients.

Polka dot mushrooms are a type of mushroom that usually grows on trees in tropical countries. They have distinctive looking caps with white dots on a black background. These mushrooms are often used in Asian cooking, especially Chinese dishes.

The combination of polka dot mushrooms and chocolate results in a delectable and distinct flavor. The two complement each other perfectly to produce a rich and decadent dish that will satisfy even the most discriminating palate.

https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900

Most stores store their bars behind the counter or in zippered bags, bringing them out in plain sight at the customer's request. There are also many weed kits and vape pens for sale.

Marijuana is legal to use and consume under New York State law, polka dot company chocolate, but using or selling psilocybin is not.

Store owners face felony charges if the boxes of clothing contain the hallucinogenic substance, though some employees said they aren't worried about a police raid anytime soon.

https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900

NYC smoke shops are selling magic mushroom candy bars, At one smoke shop in the East Village, PolkaDot-brand shroom bars are displayed in a glass counter for all to see, alongside CBD candies and THC ...

Discover Polkadot's exquisitely crafted mushroom chocolate bars and gummies. Elevate your taste buds with Polkadot Chocolate Bars today!!

Polkadot chocolate box(Bulk Order). Polka dot mushroom chocolate box. $200.00 – $7,500.00. Select options · PolkaDot Acai Magic Mushroom Chocolate For Sale.

"The store owners are relieved that no one is looking," Michael Alcazar, a retired NYPD officer, and current professor at John Jay College, said of the trippy candy. "No one visits them. There is no threat of consequences."

At an East Village cigarette shop, PolkaDot-brand mushroom bars are displayed on a glass shelf for all to see, BUY PHENCYCLIDINE (PCP), along with CBD candy and THC vapes. Store employees said they sold 40 boxes in a week, mostly to young women in their 20s.

https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900

Polka dot magic Belgian chocolate where to buy

Polka dot Mushroom chocolate bars come in a variety of flavors which are now available at our shop for your satisfaction. Our Polkadot bars come in the following flavors:

- crunch
- fruity pebbles
- mint
- milk chocolate