From KROQ DJ to Arizona Head Football Coach

JGibson

Dec 23, 2020, 11:15:21 AM12/23/20

unclejr

Dec 23, 2020, 12:09:48 PM12/23/20
On Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 10:15:21 AM UTC-6, JGibson wrote:
> https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30588254/arizona-wildcats-hire-new-england-patriots-jedd-fisch-new-football-coach

I remember Jed the Fish very well. Fight On, Edwin!

Plaidmoon

Dec 23, 2020, 4:50:17 PM12/23/20
I'm hearing that the Arizona Athletic Director and the big donors wanted Brent Brennan from San Jose State but the University President wanted Jedd Fisch. I would have taken Brennan too but I'm happy he's staying at San Jose State for now unless another school goes after him. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out for Arizona over the next few years.

kevin

Dec 24, 2020, 12:27:46 AM12/24/20
Plaidmoon <plai...@gmail.com> wrote in
Another Biden voter raises his hand for a coach with a
Record: 11–29.

JGibson

Dec 24, 2020, 1:33:11 AM12/24/20
You have to go past the Google search page to find the proper record, "kevin". It's listed as 11-29 there, but it's actually 15-29 because that's out of date. Also, considering where SJSU was, it's the trajectory that's important:
2-11
1-11
5-7
7-0

JGibson

Jan 14, 2024, 5:22:09 PMJan 14
And now it's Washington with the catch of the day.

JGibson

Jan 16, 2024, 9:01:34 AMJan 16
Well, Fisch seemed to work out pretty well for Arizona and now that he's on his way to UW, Arizona is getting Brennan this time.