It's all about attitude

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 14, 2017, 8:21:53 AM5/14/17
A letter to Dear Abby this AM stated a man was fretting that not
getting on social electronic media has the world passing him by.

I think me not getting on electronic social media is leaving the world
in my exhaust, disappearing from the rear view mirror.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

xyzzy

May 14, 2017, 9:55:16 AM5/14/17
Was that on her Facebook page? Otherwise no one but you saw it.

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 14, 2017, 5:54:28 PM5/14/17
On Sun, 14 May 2017 06:55:15 -0700 (PDT), xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Was that on her Facebook page? Otherwise no one but you saw it.

It was in the local paper. I'm not on anything but rsfc and the
morning paper. I've always reacted quickly and used to have an
uncontrollable temper - age has calmed that a bit.

Both sons were here for Mother's Day. As usual the verdict on me was
by the book, straight line, no deviation. I may have softened a
little. But it worked for a LONG time.

Ken Olson

May 14, 2017, 11:01:25 PM5/14/17
I like being able to control my temper. That way I can focus the rage
and use it to destroy enemies.

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 15, 2017, 8:41:47 AM5/15/17
On Sun, 14 May 2017 23:01:26 -0400, Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org>
wrote:
If I can't bring whatever under control I am weak - temper, whatever.
I never plan to fail - when I do it's temporary because I'm still
working on it. I've lost the physical part and I know I'm not where I
used to be mentally. It's really scary.

Hugh