ATTENTION TEXAS AGGIES!

Chris Bellomy

Sep 20, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/20/95
I want to set this straight right now:

IF WE GET BLOWN OUT BY COLORADO SATURDAY (and I'm certain we will),
I'M GONNA FIND OUT WHERE YOU AGGIE WOOFERS LIVE AND THEN I'M GONNA
COME OVER WHERE YOU LIVE AND THEN I'M GONNA BEAT YOU SENSELESS WITH
A TIRE IRON YES A TIRE IRON AND THEN I'M GONNA RAID YOUR REFRIGERATORS
AND DRINK ALL YOUR SHINER BOCK!!!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! DON'T MESS WITH THE WEAUXF GAWDZ!!!!!

--Czar Christopher I
(I'M SERIOUS!!! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!1)

--
Chris Bellomy University of North Texas
email: cbel...@hsc.unt.edu Health Science Center

Microsoft Network is prohibited from redistributing this work in
any form, in whole or in part. Copyright, Christopher M. Bellomy,
1995. License to distribute this post is available for $1,000.
Posting without permission consititutes an agreement to these terms.
Please send notices of violation to postm...@msn.com.

Bradley Dale Glover

Sep 20, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/20/95
Chris Bellomy <cbel...@hsc.unt.edu> wrote:

>IF WE GET BLOWN OUT BY COLORADO SATURDAY (and I'm certain we will),
>I'M GONNA FIND OUT WHERE YOU AGGIE WOOFERS LIVE AND THEN I'M GONNA
>COME OVER WHERE YOU LIVE AND THEN I'M GONNA BEAT YOU SENSELESS WITH
>A TIRE IRON YES A TIRE IRON AND THEN I'M GONNA RAID YOUR REFRIGERATORS
>AND DRINK ALL YOUR SHINER BOCK!!!

WHHOOOOOOPPP!!!!!! TEXAS A&M 38 COLORADO 28

T E X A S A & M P R O U D

b o n f a h r [my team will win] b r a d l e y

Chuck DMX

Sep 20, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/20/95
That's right the Aggies are going to fall! CU has been under rated from
the start of the season. I predict

CU 31, A&M 17

One last comment; the team that does win this game deffinately puts
themself in good position to claim the National Title.

Jacob Wilson

Sep 20, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/20/95
In article <43nlom$f...@hermes.acs.unt.edu>,

<
<IF WE GET BLOWN OUT BY COLORADO SATURDAY (and I'm certain we will),
<I'M GONNA FIND OUT WHERE YOU AGGIE WOOFERS LIVE AND THEN I'M GONNA
<COME OVER WHERE YOU LIVE AND THEN I'M GONNA BEAT YOU SENSELESS WITH
<A TIRE IRON YES A TIRE IRON AND THEN I'M GONNA RAID YOUR REFRIGERATORS
<AND DRINK ALL YOUR SHINER BOCK!!!
<
<DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! DON'T MESS WITH THE WEAUXF GAWDZ!!!!!
<
<--Czar Christopher I
< (I'M SERIOUS!!! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!1)
<
<--
OH most humble apologies your highness! I am not sure what got into
me. Yes, I am! That damn Manu-re is an no-football knowing idiot!
That's what got into me. I am sure that the Gawdz will overlook my
weauxfs and those of my Aggie brethren in the light of Manu-re's
obviously blatent Buff-like taunting. I am positive that we can deliver
a Detmer reunion of sorts to Coy-The-Boys-Toy this Saturday. Please
spare me my life oh Keeper-of-the-Net and Ruler-of-All-Who-Shouldn't-
Weauxf!

Bizzy--Praying for Peasantry Reinstatement!

Harry Boswell

Sep 20, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/20/95
D3M A66135 15 601N6 2 WUP D3M BUFF5 50 BAD D3R3 M0MMA5 A1N"T G0NNA N0 D3M!!

Herewith some poetry:

Aggie Aggie
Moo Moo Moo
Kickin Up
Dem Buffalooo
Gonna Whomp Em
Really Bad
Gonna Make
That Manu Sad
Aggie Aggie
Moo Moo Moo
Win By More
Than Just A Few

Wasn't that beautiful?

Harry

crm...@onramp.net

Sep 20, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/20/95
In article <43nlom$f...@hermes.acs.unt.edu>, cbel...@hsc.unt.edu ("Chris
Bellomy") wrote:

> I want to set this straight right now:
>
> IF WE GET BLOWN OUT BY COLORADO SATURDAY (and I'm certain we will),
> I'M GONNA FIND OUT WHERE YOU AGGIE WOOFERS LIVE AND THEN I'M GONNA
> COME OVER WHERE YOU LIVE AND THEN I'M GONNA BEAT YOU SENSELESS WITH
> A TIRE IRON YES A TIRE IRON AND THEN I'M GONNA RAID YOUR REFRIGERATORS
> AND DRINK ALL YOUR SHINER BOCK!!!
>
> DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! DON'T MESS WITH THE WEAUXF GAWDZ!!!!!
>
> --Czar Christopher I
> (I'M SERIOUS!!! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!1)

Hey Great Gawdz of Weauxf,

I don't know what came over me...I thought I was just making a harmless
prediction. I know now that my actions were wrong. Please Gawdz,
disregard my previous prediction, for it was made in a drunker stupor. If
allowed, I would like to submit a new prediction...CU 99 TAMU 3...and
brother Chris...thank you for enlightening me once again.

--
crm...@onramp.net
Randy Mosty TAMU '91

Craig K. Gowens

Sep 20, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/20/95
dfa...@vms1.tamu.edu (ALEXANDER, DYLAN FLYNN) wrote:

>BTW, did anyone notice the '96/'97 B12 schedule Craig posted has
>Tejas and A&M _both_ playing Colorado those two years. I figgered
>we'd split, one playing Nebraska, the other Colorado. 'Course, that
>does leave Oklahoma.....

Intially they said Texas and a&m would never play both Nebraska and
Colorado in the same year. It looks like to me that they made it Texas
and oklahoma will never play both Nebraska and Colorado. I just typed
what was in the Austin American-Mistakesman.

Craig K. Gowens
Hook'em Horns

ckgo...@mail.utexas.edu
NKV...@prodigy.com

Harry Boswell

Sep 20, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/20/95
Chase (cc...@Ra.MsState.Edu) wrote:
: On 20 Sep 1995, Harry Boswell wrote:

: > D3M A66135 15 601N6 2 WUP D3M BUFF5 50 BAD D3R3 M0MMA5 A1N"T G0NNA N0 D3M!!
: >
: > Herewith some poetry:
: >

< Really purty poem intentionally left in >

: > Aggie Aggie

: > Moo Moo Moo
: > Kickin Up
: > Dem Buffalooo
: > Gonna Whomp Em
: > Really Bad
: > Gonna Make
: > That Manu Sad
: > Aggie Aggie
: > Moo Moo Moo
: > Win By More
: > Than Just A Few
: >
: > Wasn't that beautiful?
: >
: > Harry

: *ROTFL*!!!! [The sound of MANY sets of snapping fingers in the background]
: Like, man, that was all there, man. Moved, man, I was moved. Aggie equals
: inner peace. Buffalo equals unclean spirit from India or some third world
: country. I'm glad the elephant ain't my personal god. Dig it!

C'mon Chase, if we start discussing the metaphysical aspects of my poetry,
we'll leave most of our RSFC brethren and sisteren behind. Dumb it down,
O My Brother.

HB

ALEXANDER, DYLAN FLYNN

Sep 20, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/20/95
In article <43p6e7$p...@news.tamu.edu>, jac...@nacpc2.tamu.edu (Jacob Wilson) writes...
}In article <43o6cp$d...@news.tamu.edu>,

}Bradley Dale Glover <bdg...@tamaix.tamu.edu> wrote:
}
}<WHHOOOOOOPPP!!!!!! TEXAS A&M 38 COLORADO 28
}<
}<T E X A S A & M P R O U D
}<
}<b o n f a h r [my team will win] b r a d l e y
}<
}OH! YEAH! Take this:
}
}GO! HORNS!!!!!!!!!!! UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS 52 NOTRE DAME 10
}
}T E X A S (sorta) P R O U D
}
}Bizzy--We WON'T go down alone, brad!

Naw, I really think he meant it.... Really. Why are you all looking
at me like that? Stop it!

BTW, did anyone notice the '96/'97 B12 schedule Craig posted has
Tejas and A&M _both_ playing Colorado those two years. I figgered
we'd split, one playing Nebraska, the other Colorado. 'Course, that
does leave Oklahoma.....

Dylan

ALEXANDER, DYLAN FLYNN

Sep 20, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/20/95
In article <43q9ge$k...@CUBoulder.Colorado.EDU>, ma...@rintintin.Colorado.EDU (K. S. Manu) writes...
}In article <20SEP199...@vms1.tamu.edu>,
}ALEXANDER, DYLAN FLYNN <dfa...@vms1.tamu.edu> wrote:
}>
}>Unless it's CU.
}
}what, you think A&M will win? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No, I'm just saying CU will _not_ have a good chance at a MNC if
they win the game. The reason should be obvious. A&M, however, will
still have a chance, if they win.

Dylan

Charles John Mace

Sep 20, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/20/95
In article <43pdqh$l...@geraldo.cc.utexas.edu>,

Craig K. Gowens <ckgo...@mail.utexas.edu> wrote:
>dfa...@vms1.tamu.edu (ALEXANDER, DYLAN FLYNN) wrote:
>>BTW, did anyone notice the '96/'97 B12 schedule Craig posted has
>>Tejas and A&M _both_ playing Colorado those two years. I figgered
>>we'd split, one playing Nebraska, the other Colorado. 'Course, that
>>does leave Oklahoma.....

>Intially they said Texas and a&m would never play both Nebraska and

>Colorado in the same year. It looks like to me that they made it Texas
>and oklahoma will never play both Nebraska and Colorado. I just typed
>what was in the Austin American-Mistakesman.

The article that I cut out of the Houston Chronicle from year or so
ago when the schedules were made, says that the schedules were set
up so CU/NU don't have to play A&M and OU in the same year...

>Craig K. Gowens

cmuck(go figure)

Dan The Toad And Princess Stephanie

Sep 21, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/21/95
In <43nlom$f...@hermes.acs.unt.edu> cbel...@hsc.unt.edu ("Chris

Bellomy") writes:

>I want to set this straight right now:
>
>IF WE GET BLOWN OUT BY COLORADO SATURDAY (and I'm certain we will),
>I'M GONNA FIND OUT WHERE YOU AGGIE WOOFERS LIVE AND THEN I'M GONNA
>COME OVER WHERE YOU LIVE AND THEN I'M GONNA BEAT YOU SENSELESS WITH
>A TIRE IRON YES A TIRE IRON AND THEN I'M GONNA RAID YOUR REFRIGERATORS
>AND DRINK ALL YOUR SHINER BOCK!!!
>
>DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! DON'T MESS WITH THE WEAUXF GAWDZ!!!!!
>
>--Czar Christopher I
> (I'M SERIOUS!!! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!1)

This is kinda like saying, "O.J., if you kill your ex-wife, your going
to be in big trouble. Now don't you do it, and if you do, your in big
trouble."

Hook 'Em,

Biggdan (too little, too late)

K. S. Manu

Sep 21, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/21/95
In article <20SEP199...@vms1.tamu.edu>,
ALEXANDER, DYLAN FLYNN <dfa...@vms1.tamu.edu> wrote:

>No, I'm just saying CU will _not_ have a good chance at a MNC if
>they win the game. The reason should be obvious. A&M, however, will
>still have a chance, if they win.

Now, why is that? The only thing standing in the way of CU going to
fiesta bowl will be NU (which you don't think CU will win). Obvously,
chances of NU winning against CU must improve if CU loses to A&M which
means A&M will be playing NU in the fiesta bowl. For that to happen,
FSU must lose some game.

In other words, beating A&M and NU at home guarentees CU an invitation to
the fiesta bowl. On the other hand, A&M must beat CU in Boulder and then
hope that FSU loses at home against Florida. (not to mention that they still
have to beat NU, which has already beaten CU, to win the MNC).

You know what, I like CUs chances a wee better.

>Dylan

Kristi Knox

Sep 21, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/21/95
In <43qg69$f...@ixnews4.ix.netcom.com> big...@ix.netcom.com (Dan The

Toad And Princess Stephanie) writes:

>This is kinda like saying, "O.J., if you kill your ex-wife, your going
>to be in big trouble. Now don't you do it, and if you do, your in big
>trouble."
>
>Hook 'Em,
>
>Biggdan (too little, too late)

Or like the P.A. announcer at Memorial Stadium saying, "Please refrain
from booing the Longhorns' starting quarterback."

:)

Kristi ("The most popular player at Texas is ALWAYS the back-up
quarterback." So who's Mr. Popularity this year?)

Harry Boswell

Sep 21, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/21/95
K. S. Manu (ma...@rintintin.Colorado.EDU) wrote:
: In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.950920...@Isis.MsState.Edu>,
: Chase <cc...@Ra.MsState.Edu> wrote:
: >

: >inner peace. Buffalo equals unclean spirit from India or some third world
: >country. I'm glad the elephant ain't my personal god. Dig it!

: quite true.. Buffalo is asian (Indian). Ralphie is a Bison.

Agreed. I was watching the holy game this weekend when my daughter noticed
that the Colorado "Buffalo" was a bison. She wondered if Colorado folk knew
the difference.

HB

Dustin Christmann

Sep 21, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/21/95
kri...@ix.netcom.com (Kristi Knox ) wrote:
>In <43qg69$f...@ixnews4.ix.netcom.com> big...@ix.netcom.com (Dan The
>Toad And Princess Stephanie) writes:
>>

>>This is kinda like saying, "O.J., if you kill your ex-wife, your going
>>to be in big trouble. Now don't you do it, and if you do, your in big
>>trouble."
>
>Or like the P.A. announcer at Memorial Stadium saying, "Please refrain
>from booing the Longhorns' starting quarterback."
>
>:)
>
>Kristi ("The most popular player at Texas is ALWAYS the back-up
>quarterback." So who's Mr. Popularity this year?)

It depends.

Cocaine-and-boob-job-dressin'-up-for-the-game-like-I'm-on-a-date Greek crowd:
Shea Morenz
Real fans: James "2-0 so far" Brown

Thanx,
Dustin "Been asked by one too many bowheads to sit down -- in the student
section" Christmann

Lucky Vidmar

Sep 21, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/21/95

Here is Webster's definition:

refuge> webster buffalo
1. buf.fa.lo \'b*f-*-.lo-\ n or buffalo or buffaloes [It bufalo & Sp
bu`falo, fr. LL bufalus, alter. of L buba] pl lus, fr. Gk boubalos African
gazelle, irreg. fr. bous head of cattle : any of several wild oxen : as :
WATER BUFFALO : any of a genus (Bison); esp : a large shaggy-maned No.
American wild ox (B. bison) with short horns and heavy forequarters with a
large muscular hump
2. buffalo vt : BEWILDER, BAFFLE, OVERAWE

Last I checked, Colorado folk knew quite well what genus their mascot is.
Perhaps we should notify the Colorado Dept of Transportation and change all
those highway signs so that they will point to Bison Bill Grave.

What the heck is an "Aggie" anyway... I don't even want to imagine what a
"cornhusker" might be.. the image itself is too scary..

go buffs.

lucky vidmar
university of colorado at boulder
http://boulder.Colorado.EDU/~lucky/Home.html

Jonathan Jones

Sep 22, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/22/95
Lucky Vidmar wrote:

-> What the heck is an "Aggie" anyway...

A farmer. Texas A&M was once the "Ag"ricultural and Mechanical College
of Texas.

Now, what I'm wondering is
"What the hell is a Buffalo, anyway?" - Goober, 1995

Jon J. A&M '97

GBeason

Sep 22, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/22/95
Real fans: James "2-0 so far" Brown

Thanx,
Dustin "Been asked by one too many bowheads to sit down -- in the student
section" Christmann

And wasn't his run back of that INT for a touchdown great?

--Gary

Gary Beason
TAMU '89

K. S. Manu

Sep 22, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/22/95
In article <43skpi$t...@lace.Colorado.EDU>, Lucky Vidmar <lucky> wrote:

>hbos...@netdoor.com (Harry Boswell) wrote:
>
>Here is Webster's definition:

Webster's definitions aren't always scientifically correct.

>refuge> webster buffalo
>1. buf.fa.lo \'b*f-*-.lo-\ n or buffalo or buffaloes [It bufalo & Sp
> bu`falo, fr. LL bufalus, alter. of L buba] pl lus, fr. Gk boubalos African
> gazelle, irreg. fr. bous head of cattle : any of several wild oxen : as :
> WATER BUFFALO : any of a genus (Bison); esp : a large shaggy-maned No.
> American wild ox (B. bison) with short horns and heavy forequarters with a
> large muscular hump
>2. buffalo vt : BEWILDER, BAFFLE, OVERAWE
>
>Last I checked, Colorado folk knew quite well what genus their mascot is.

Not true. According to my roommate (a biology grad student), you cannot
cross a Bison and a Buffalo to produce an offspring that can reproduce.
That means they are of different species (or something like that).
According to scientific classifications, buffalo is the one in asia.
So, calling Bison buffalo is like calling dog an elephant.

>Perhaps we should notify the Colorado Dept of Transportation and change all
>those highway signs so that they will point to Bison Bill Grave.

They really should.